๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธSYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! ๐ŸŠ

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I think something went wrong ... but hey maybe weโ€™ll all start wearing beach balls behind is as backpacks ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Wish we had some type of surfboard as handheld item or something I have a couple of pieces that could go wonderfully with it .. ๐Ÿ˜ข
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Well ouch.ย 
    FBย https://m.facebook.com/profile.php
    iOS add me!ย 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    This is a really hard SYS to vote on.. there are so many great outfits I've seen and sometimes it's hard to choose. Sometimes it's 2 of the same swimsuits against each other.ย  I'm typically going with the lesser accessorized doll.. sometimes it's a swimsuit against a really cute and creative summery outfit... Sometimes it's 2 really cute summery outfits..ย  I just want to remind you dolls that if you're not scoring well, it's probably not that there is anything wrong with your outfit. With this theme, sometimes it's just going to be a 50/50 spit because there are lots of ways to interpret the theme and several people are going to be using the same outfits.. so don't beat yourself up and please, oh please, do not start submitting gowns thinking that that will be the solution.. please! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    This is what makes a sys interesting, some competition,ย even though weโ€™re all doing badly ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    ย Here are my first three looks...
    I was expecting the last one to have a better score honestly, I wish I didnโ€™t forgot to put sunglasses maybe that way I would have a higher score
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I ALWAYS forget that I even have that outfit in look #3, but I was desperate looking for anything that might be cool & Summery.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I decided to submit my first two looks despite the issue with my tickets because I didn't want to miss any looks this SYS. I was hoping to at least break 40 but I'll keep submitting outfits I like, even if it takes me longer to get the earnablesย 

Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž @thelifeofRaeRae @KaylaJ
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Thanks to this dollโ€” donโ€™t know who she is, but her photo is below โ€”ย I found a monkey tonight!!! Thank you to everyone that has helped with this journey. His name is Simon and I will be submitting him in a look in one hour. ๐Ÿ’•

iOS Dollย 

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited July 2019

about to submit this look but w the champagne glass on ios if anyone is interested in the monkey! Iโ€™ll update when the votes start coming in :)

Edit: voting has started!
    I need some help here, my game is glitching, I stopped receiving votes over an hour ago and still it isnโ€™t finished. And, instead of saying โ€œLook #3โ€ it says โ€œLook #0โ€
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Submitting my look โ€œMiss American Pieโ€ nowย 

iOS Dollย 

• vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Escribe tu comentario
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    First two looks! I could have done better but itโ€™s fine ๐Ÿ™‚

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

๐Ÿ˜ฑ this score
    Why does everybody hate me
  • KatieKat210400KatieKat210400 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @Koakuma It seems weโ€™re all not doing so well for some reason....
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Look 3 is the extra ticket I used last night. I thought the monkey look would do better ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013๐Ÿ’– C2015๐Ÿ’™ C2020๐Ÿ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Woke up early today to catch up on what I missed over the weekend ๐Ÿ‘€ Another SYS? YES ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

* sighs * Looking back at it now, those sunglasses are a no-no with that look ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ @daffodil I would love some feedback! ๐Ÿ‘€

To be honest I donโ€™t care for the prizes, except the TS dress, so I will be chilling ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป Having so much fun playing with some summery items! With @charlottegold and @kokokokonut ๐Ÿฆ‹ย 
  • AveryAshAveryAsh Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„
  • KatieKat210400KatieKat210400 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Wow this SYS is way more confusing and challenging than the previous one and the theme is literally summer/pool party.
  • AveryAshAveryAsh Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Wow this SYS is way more confusing and challenging than the previous one and the theme is literally summer/pool party.
    Even with this theme I am actually still seeing a couple of gowns and thigh high boots.. surprising but not surprising ๐Ÿ˜‚ I agree that it is challenging, especially with a limited kloset such as mine. I barely have summer themed items
    I need some help here, my game is glitching, I stopped receiving votes over an hour ago and still it isnโ€™t finished. And, instead of saying โ€œLook #3โ€ it says โ€œLook #0โ€
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas everyone in my group seems to be getting votes but me ๐Ÿฅบย 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Okay...um, why is there a male in my group at number one, with THEE MOST basic looks! Like okay, I have no problem competing with a male player, but this dude is clearly buying tickets (heโ€™s already like a hundred points ahead of everyone else in my group) because his looks are pedestrian as all hell!
    โœŠ๐ŸพNO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!โœŠ๐Ÿพ
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    looks 1-3! doing fairly ok this sys so far!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I just got my TS button and Iโ€™m in first ๐Ÿฅณ
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    edited July 2019
    KaylaJ said:
    I ALWAYS forget that I even have that outfit in look #3, but I was desperate looking for anything that might be cool & Summery.

@KaylaJ, I love your doll's eyeshadow it's so gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ May I ask where it was from?ย 
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @alice_kkh Queen ๐Ÿ˜ซ Unfortunately, you werenโ€™t the popular pick... You were against daily gb swimsuit ๐Ÿ’€I-

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My first 3 looks! I love this theme because you can get creative โ˜€๏ธ For example, I would have never used the first dress in any way

iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter