🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Syndra x said:

@KaylaJ, I love your doll's eyeshadow it's so gorgeous 😍 May I ask where it was from? 

It's actually from the closet! I didn't even realize it til @luvs2gruuv showed it off during the 1/2 off sale. It's pricey so if you want to wait til Black Friday totally understandable, but they're my go to eyes for now (lol, that sounds so silly typing it out).

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I am in a group with ticket buyers - the top few are hundreds of points ahead. Luckily I hate everything so I’m not bothered! 

Ive been voting for ages and haven’t won a single star? Usually I can get a few from voting but this time it has just been kash and energy? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Is this a good look?

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh yep, that look got me 37 votes 😂😂

My next look with the yellow swimsuit did a bit better. Are swimsuits the new gowns? I hate the ones from daily boxes. Although they look ok dyed. Wish I had some purple or pink to waste. I’m more annoyed by the fact that I could’ve put my monkey on that look! 🤬But it’s a good sign that you found me.

Also, I started the event 2 tickets late and my group already has a ticket buyer so starting late doesn’t automatically mean you will end up in a good group in case anyone was wondering

iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Look 4 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @alice_kkh Omg I didn’t even realize that!!! WHY IS THIS MONKEY PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT!? 🤧
    P.S: That look is bomb! The other doll looked atrocious, voters were caught being drunk again 😂
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Hi dolls! So, clearly I don't know what I'm doing 🤣 my first four looks tanked soooo hard but that's ok, I'm not crazy about prizes of this sys

Do you guys can give me any tips? 
    Of course I already have a ticket buyer in my group and I don't understand why, she's submitting really good looks that fit the theme 

Btw yesterday I bought this blazer during the sales and I loooooove it, can't wait to wear it once the weather is more cold!

Android
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited July 2019

Okay, that's it, I give up 

See you next week dolls 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2019
    The SYS started out well for me:

I do see a lot of the same bathing suits, so I tried to stand out.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

A bit disappointed the bo derek braids didn’t do well but at least my looks are starting to do better. 
    IOS Player 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    There’s been over 6 hours and still no votes, I just submitted my next look but I need help 👀 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Btw yesterday I bought this blazer during the sales and I loooooove it, can't wait to wear it once the weather is more cold!

Oooh I love that hot pink blazer @Chloè_KKH
    I’m really having fun with this theme so far! I’m mixing a range of everything you might see at a poolside event from swimsuits and shorts to summery gowns and cocktail dresses. I’ve definitely been to my share of both casual and formal events next to the pool, so it’s nice to have such a flexible theme. I have this tropical blazer with a bandeau underneath that I’m in love with, but the voters always hate it 😂 It’s a styling challenge I just have to work on...

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I just saw a naked look and considered buying diamonds for the first time ever 😂but I didn’t because I still think they’re crazy priced. I know diamonds are super rare and all but I find it absolutely ridiculous that you can’t even buy two hairstyles or dresses with a medium diamond pack. Not going to mention that we only get 10 free diamonds per month if we spend 2 weeks submitting looks every day. I’m sorry I just can’t with diamonds. Going back to avoiding the booth. Voting bores me to death anyway 😂

iOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    There’s been over 6 hours and still no votes, I just submitted my next look but I need help 👀 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Votes from Look #4 came in and still nothing from Look #3, also it sort of skipped that look and it shows that I have two Look #2?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Rikk tysm 💕
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    And I thought my clothes being locked even though I haven't used them was wonky.  Hang in there Help will be here shortly for you.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I just about had a heart attack.. lol.. I've been wanting the champagne bottle, right? Well I was in the voting booth and I saw a doll with the 🦋 aura.. I clicked on her to see if the aura is available yet.. it isn't, but then I saw she had some flat sandals that were available for diamonds... I was thinking about it because I don't have many flats and they will be useful for this SYS.. well, while I was checking out how many diamonds I have left and trying to figure out if I would have enough for the champagne bottle if I saw it.. I realized SHE WAS HOLDING THE FREAKING CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE! Lol. Fortunately, I realized that before I bought the sandals. Lol

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Koakuma said:

See you next week dolls 

This look is exactly what I think of for summer/pool/beach party. This SYS is confusing me because this should have easily been in the 40s in my mind. I am sorry for your score. You deserve way better! I love this look!!! 
    Platform : iOS 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Help! Should I buy this skirt? I think it can be useful in future SYS events too  

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @elettrahere yes get it girl🔥
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are my first 4 looks:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m going to need a lot more of these scores to come back from the 30s ... I hate how the causal SYS score so weird because it’s fun to create new looks other than gowns but it’s stressful because you don’t want to score low
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Hello dolls! I need some help.

I've been saving five tickets from the android glitch so I always start SYS events with seven tickets but today as I was about to submit look #1 I realized I only have six tickets. What should I do? Should I ask Glu and wait before I submit any looks? 

I still need help with this please! I already submitted looks but need to know what happened to my missing ticket :(@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @elettrahere that is one of my favourites skirts. Goes well with any golden tones tops. 

IOS Player 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I scored low 40's with my first two submissions then look 3 scored only 28 (?!) I'm already stressed. I feel like my TS group is gonna be tough to stay in the top 5. Before I submitted look 4 I had dropped down to 10th place 😩😩 Gonna be a long week.
    edited July 2019
    Koakuma said:

See you next week dolls 
    I agree with @liltiffs, I love the tunic cover-up and the way you brought it together with the striped towel, maroon sandals, and the sun hat! It’s such an excellent look and this score is a travesty 🤷‍♀️ 

kaydencekkh said:

This white swimsuit is always the popular pick when I see it in the voting booth! Great job 😊