KK:H WeekDay Event 7/8/19 - Tb Grind While We Show Our Style and Wonder......

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Now I know everyone's all wrapped up in the SYS thread,
Waiting to don our skimpy pool wear and Start Showing our Style,
But we have our WeekDay TB to look forward to .
So even though we're winding up
Extended Fourth of July Weekend  we have so much to look forward to.
(Personally, I can't wait till Monday, when we get a glimpst of our Predictive Buhhhorn.
But in the meantime let's ask Kim to open this thread so we have a place to hang out while we grind for out WeekDay TB Event.
Oh Kim?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go obsess in the SYS... (it starts in 4 hours) :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Here's hoping my luck will turn this week! I've been getting horrible picks in my boxes the past few weeks 😭
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    The cameraman is neither in Bel Air nor in the Studio in Hollywood. What can I do? I'm sure I haven't started a show recently. 🤔
    Android player, add me here
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Got lucky today! Got enough kstars to buy another kimiversary box.. the ONLY thing i really want from the boxes is the sparke aura, but my luck is bad
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Got lucky today! Got enough kstars to buy another kimiversary box.. the ONLY thing i really want from the boxes is the sparke aura, but my luck is bad
    Girl, why aren’t you waiting for the weekend event since it is VIP event to open boxes ???
    IOS Player 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Girl, why aren’t you waiting for the weekend event since it is VIP event to open boxes ???
    I’m not getting any longer than to the first item anyways😅 And i also have zero patience
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got stars in my first black box! I'm saving all the stars I can for this weekend, hope the earnables are worth it :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Can't wait for the spoilers of the next update! 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got some K-Stars in my black box! Very pleased 😊

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    my black box :) was pleasantly surprised at all the items since there’s usually none
    iOS platform
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Got an ugly hair in my first box. 😔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Got pink dye in my first box, so I dyed this top and skirt! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Damn—I was excited to wake up & see my TB kollection, but it's another week of boxes! Are boxes the norm again? 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I got these shell earrings in my first box, which I don't exactly like but I'm always happy to get items even if they're trash, at least next time this brings me closer to a good item? Right? 😂

Second box I got k-stars! 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    🙄

I guess the choker isn't so bad, just kinda plain.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Damn—I was excited to wake up & see my TB kollection, but it's another week of boxes! Are boxes the norm again? 
    As I said last week, if they’re bringing the Throwback Boxes back, they need to update them!! 
    @Rikk congrats!!! the little doggo is so cute :) 

I hope I can find him someday in my gold box!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    As I said last week, if they’re bringing the Throwback Boxes back, they need to update them!! 

I wouldn't mind alternating back and forth between TB kollections and TB boxes. My problem with mid-week events, in general, is that they are so hard to complete (for me, at least) with no way to earn bonus points & of course, with work during the week! What I love about TB kollections is that I can decide if I want to put in all that work ahead of time. Ugh, I wish points could be lowered to 500 (at most!). I want to be able to do gigs other than 3-hour reality shows during the week.

The lowered event points last week was so nice. I know we had a day less, but it seemed to go by much quicker. I like to do my businesses during the week but I usually can't get them all done before I run out of time and have to do reality shows the last day in order to finish. With lowered points I could probably just do businesses and still be able to finish (if the 3 day timer were to remain the same)
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Rikk yes, you did!
    iOS Doll 

edited July 2019
    Yay! Sometimes I feel like I’m slightly more likely to win Halloween items? Or maybe it’s just the availability heuristic because they stand out 😂 Thank you so much @thelifeofRaeRae and @Monica L
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I honestly liked TB kollections more than TB boxes. At least I knew what I could expect by the end of the event and could prepare myself for the worst possible option 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Oof better luck next time I hope. These are all not ideal 😂

Rikk said:
    Yay! Sometimes I feel like I’m slightly more likely to win Halloween items? Or maybe it’s just the availability heuristic because they stand out 😂 Thank you so much @thelifeofRaeRae and @Monica L
    I agree - Halloween seems easier to come by. 

Today I’m sobbing over missed cotton candy. 
    iOS Doll 

@ssarahtonin I think you got a good deal - that’s nearly 2 reality shows closer to the finish line. 
    iOS Doll 

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Can't believe my luck this time! The earrings match the SYS sooooo well!!!!!! Really makes up for the lack of items in my box last week. Fingers crossed for the rest of my boxes!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

@ those brave little soldiers who disagreed with my post: 

1. I only mentioned my personal preference. 
    2. Kollections have newer items so obviously, I like being able to get those too and not just the old ones.  
    3. I simply like knowing what I’m grinding for during all these days.
    4. I’d like boxes more if we had a preview of items, kinda like male dolls during their weekend events or our special anniversary boxes. 
    5. Yes, I know this is an unpopular opinion and I expect more disagrees so knock yourselves out, if that makes you feel better. 

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

@thallisa your new picture 😂 love!!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    What would make the most people the happiest is if they alternated so I think Glu should do that and we shouldn’t argue about this literally every single week 😂 week event threads are becoming a serious bummer guys..
    Are the events always worth it? No. Can it be crushing to engage in tedious reality shows for four days and open a boring shoe at the end? Absolutely. But I gotta say with the diamond currency I am now that much more thankful for the weeks when I get a lusted after hair or gown, whether it’s through boxes or kollections.
    I prefer throwback boxes but I like that solution @charlottegold! I’m willing to win shoes every other week if people are happier 😂