2019 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions

Comments

• vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    very structured hairstyles
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2019
    My suggestions are kind of oriented towards Halloween! There are a couple of unusual looks that I’d love to see in the game:

Carmen Miranda! She’s so fabulous! Her layered jewelry, ruffled separates, and iconic fruit hat would be beautiful in the game.

I’ve never seen Suicide Squad, but I think Cara Delevingne as some kind of voodoo enchantress is so inspiring-looking and very fashion. An all-over body tattoo and some kind of creepy shaman headdress would be awesome!

Also I have always wanted to be able to age my doll! The thread where we post our dolls as elderly people was one of my favorites ever on the forum. (
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5435522/your-doll-in-40-years/p1
    This might be hard to design around different facial features, but please consider making old-age makeup, Glu 💕

It would be good to have more options.
    this beautiful hair
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Would love to see this neon chartreuse tulle dress with neon eyeshadow and lips. A hot neon pink metallic lips would be fire!

IOS Player 
    This blue IVH pleated royal blue dress with that red obi belt would be stunning! Won’t that fan be an awesome handheld item ?
    IOS Player 
    edited July 2019

A origami folded white top with that white handheld bag. 
    IOS Player 

Flowy dresses like these would be awesome!
    IOS Player 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

Would love to see this neon chartreuse tulle dress with neon eyeshadow and lips. A hot neon pink metallic lips would be fire!

Can we get neon butterflies/ dragonflies that light up like the ones in this photo? Maybe they could flicker like lightning bugs. Or.... can we get some twilight/night time things that fly around us that sparkle and flicker with lights?
    iOS Doll 

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    this handheld bag:

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @agrcic omg yas!!! A kollection with just glittery and sparkly things!!!!
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Monica L said:

Can we get neon butterflies/ dragonflies that light up like the ones in this photo? Maybe they could flicker like lightning bugs. Or.... can we get some twilight/night time things that fly around us that sparkle and flicker with lights?
    I would just love a firefly aura 😍 Twinkling bugs that flutter around our doll, perfect for summer!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    dingbat89 said:
    As for highlighter, I think they seriously need to take into consideration all skin tones. The current highlighter options they have, on medium to darker skin tones especially, just looks straight up like a yellow streak. Have they ever seen any Kardashian with a streak of yellow for highlight....I think not lol. They need to just add a highlight option in the makeup section and allow us to select from a few colours (icy silver, champagne pink, gold etc) so we can decide for ourselves which flatters our dolls the best.

Let us shine indeed!  B) 
    Absolutely yes! I’d love to have a highlighter option in different shades which could work like eyeshadows/nail polish etc. in its own section separated from eye-make up. Pretty please! 🥺 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    dingbat89 said:
    As for highlighter, I think they seriously need to take into consideration all skin tones. The current highlighter options they have, on medium to darker skin tones especially, just looks straight up like a yellow streak. Have they ever seen any Kardashian with a streak of yellow for highlight....I think not lol. They need to just add a highlight option in the makeup section and allow us to select from a few colours (icy silver, champagne pink, gold etc) so we can decide for ourselves which flatters our dolls the best.

Let us shine indeed!  B) 
    Absolutely yes! I’d love to have a highlighter option in different shades which could work like eyeshadows/nail polish etc. in its own section separated from eye-make up. Pretty please! 🥺 
    Yes!!! Me three 
    iOS Doll 

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I think Adriana's dress would look great in-game (especially if the sparkles were animated!): 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Wow, beautiful
    edited July 2019
    queen rico nasty's 2019 coachella look (the green tulle one lol sorry im tired)
    ughhh love her <3
    Is this it? I would love a big tulle skirt. 

Similar to this skirt - but I hate the top:

iOS Doll 

• SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

I neeeeedd to see these dresses from Zuhair Murad in the game! Please Glu! Look at them!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I would love the option to add moles on our face - like with a cursor so that we can place it wherever we want! It would make our dolls more unique. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Kyle’s reunion hair is everything 

iOS Doll 

These green dresses are beautiful - I love the details and think it would be so cute in the game  

Not sure if it’s  a Halloween thing or just something new but I am feeling these peacock head pieces and I would love to see a peacock themed outfit in the game. Maybe even be a peacock for Halloween? I don’t know but the colors, feathers, sparkles and pearls are gorgeous. 

This dress color and style is so pretty - we may have some similar skirt cuts in the game, but this is like the combination of two dresses we already have and it would look so pretty. The dress would need to have a shiny/satin material too just like in the photo. 

iOS Doll