Do you remember your last quest?

RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
I was just wondering what the last storylines are in the game. Has anyone finished, and can you remember what your last storyline was? I’m at the Mario/Jen storyline atm

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Have you already met Skylar and all that? Mario and Jen is a very old storyline from 2015.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I think the last storyline will be the very last filming of Tales of the Crowns aka fake GoT. 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Have you already met Skylar and all that? Mario and Jen is a very old storyline from 2015.
    Yes I’ve had a few quests with Skylar! I’m currently on some quest with some guy who wants to create a fake feud with another celeb for more exposure (I think his name is Ricky Star or something.) That’s good to know!

I think the last storyline will be the very last filming of Tales of the Crowns aka fake GoT. 
    lol that sounds kind of cool! It makes me wonder what ever happened to Stories btw? They always had those crazy plot lines :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Stories was a trial feature, and it didn't work out.  However, I believe I saw some Stories that were in the works released as regular storyline.  The black screens, fade to black, and I think even captions.  I remember seeing a few of those after the Stories ended, and thought it felt the same, so I believe we all tried those leftover Stories storylines.  But I could be wrong.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited July 2019
    Stories was a trial feature, and it didn't work out.  However, I believe I saw some Stories that were in the works released as regular storyline.  The black screens, fade to black, and I think even captions.  I remember seeing a few of those after the Stories ended, and thought it felt the same, so I believe we all tried those leftover Stories storylines.  But I could be wrong.  :)
    That’s a good observation! I only had them on my guy game but they were a lot of fun :smile:
    @rikk Stories was only introduced to a some players for testing. The hospital storyline that was inspired by soap operas like General Hospital , Bold and the beautiful or days of our lives was then introduced as a weekend event storyline. 

My review was it is a great idea but it was only probably enticing to people who really want more storyline ( this is before Glu discontinued weekend event storylines) if Stories is introduced now I think it will attracts players who no longer have extra storylines like me. Oh it was also pricey 15 or 25 k stars to unlock a chapter. Two storylines in stories did have a clothing reward for completion. You get the red dress after completing 3 chapters of a vampire 🧛‍♀️ Stories storyline and a Doctor coat after completing all the chapter of the General Hospital storyline. 

At the end , it was not too well received by the people who tried Stories because it was expensive. 
    IOS Player 
    Thanks for all the interesting detail @TrashleyKKH! I remember the vampire storyline — it was hysterical! I loved it. It’s kind of ridiculous to have to pay Kstars for plot though — everything else in monetized in this game and most games provide that for free. I do kind of hope that they bring them back someday.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @rikk Stories was only introduced to a some players for testing. The hospital storyline that was inspired by soap operas like General Hospital , Bold and the beautiful or days of our lives was then introduced as a weekend event storyline. 

My review was it is a great idea but it was only probably enticing to people who really want more storyline ( this is before Glu discontinued weekend event storylines) if Stories is introduced now I think it will attracts players who no longer have extra storylines like me. Oh it was also pricey 15 or 25 k stars to unlock a chapter. Two storylines in stories did have a clothing reward for completion. You get the red dress after completing 3 chapters of a vampire 🧛‍♀️ Stories storyline and a Doctor coat after completing all the chapter of the General Hospital storyline. 

At the end , it was not too well received by the people who tried Stories because it was expensive. 
    If I recall, the Hospital Soap Story had 6 chapters to complete, and 1 or two were free.  AppleP is a Doctor.  I'm so proud.  That was my fave Stories Storyline.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    There was also the 12 gigs for a calendar photo shoot. Did you ever do those Rikk?
    iOS

The red dress is from the vampire storyline and the doctor coat is from the doctor storyline. 

@kokokokonut I agree that the doctor coat is probably my most prized item in game because it is from such a unique storyline. I wear it to my perfume making quest. 
    IOS Player 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m SO bitter that I never got to try Stories 😭 I remember that my friend had them and she was sending me screenshots and it looked so fun! I still have them on my phone and cry over them sometimes 😂

I’d be definitely willing to pay some kstars now to get them! And a clothing reward for finishing sounds good imo and makes the price quite fair - you pay for both a new, interesting story and an item. Of course the most ideal option would be getting them for free but I’m not naive 😬

I actually have 2 or 3 storylines left now and I usually do only like one storyline gig per week because I don’t want them to end. Simons gigs with kstar rewards sound great and all but I know I’ll miss the actual story behind the gig 😩
    edited July 2019
    AliBryant said:
    There was also the 12 gigs for a calendar photo shoot. Did you ever do those Rikk?
    I think so! But sometimes the gigs blend together in my memory. Were they 3-hour gigs that were kind of recent?

I wonder if I can find a list of storylines somewhere and get a sense of how close I am to the end...I don’t know if I should speed up or slow down haha
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I think I am at the end of my stories, but I just started a comeback. Just before my comeback I went to a party and Alvin Greene said something about a screenplay for TOC he might be working on and that he will call me if it goes through. I was bummed because I’m not a GOT fan and I hated doing those 12 hour storylines.... my fingers are crossed that this screenplay thing doesn’t take off in my game. 
    iOS Doll 

There was also a call about another fake feud with Jackie (who was not in on the fake feud) but this time I could choose whether or not I would participate. I chose not to participate and in the end Jackie and I became friends and she was happy I didn’t fake feud her. 
    iOS Doll 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think the Tales of Crowns was my most recent, and I mean the continuation because I did the original storyline a long while ago. Besides the most recent update storyline, I have nothing. And I never got the chance to try Stories. 
    Platform: Android

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I remember being so excited about the Stories feature but I never got to try it out. I was so jealous of everyone who got it!

They released the red dress for purchase at some point and I bought it at least. I never saw the doctors coat though :(
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I’m SO bitter that I never got to try Stories 😭 I remember that my friend had them and she was sending me screenshots and it looked so fun! I still have them on my phone and cry over them sometimes 😂

I’d be definitely willing to pay some kstars now to get them! And a clothing reward for finishing sounds good imo and makes the price quite fair - you pay for both a new, interesting story and an item. Of course the most ideal option would be getting them for free but I’m not naive 😬

I actually have 2 or 3 storylines left now and I usually do only like one storyline gig per week because I don’t want them to end. Simons gigs with kstar rewards sound great and all but I know I’ll miss the actual story behind the gig 😩
    Omg how fun! Would love if they would bring this back!
    So once you finish your storylines, all you get are those random 1 hr, 3 hr, 8 hr gigs from Simon (the ones you can pick through or tell him to keep looking)? 

I’m at that point now. I did get the kstar gb gig a couple days ago. However, I usually ignore Simin’s random little gigs if they are not a part of the storyline. Do those calls stop at some point or am I missing out on anything if I ignore the small gig and don’t do it for days?

I kind of love being done with storylines because I can focus on my businesses, reality shows, throwing parties and dates a little more easily. 
    iOS Doll 

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    thallisa said:

Omg! I didn’t even know those existed! 🙈💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️