🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The clothing spoilers are just a small selection of items from the next update. Of course you can get clothes in different colors! Jewel tones, neutrals, metallics...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Silz1217 If you upgrade to gold, you'll get more daily k-stars and gold partnerships.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The clothing spoilers are just a small selection of items from the next update. Of course you can get clothes in different colors! Jewel tones, neutrals, metallics...
    Im sooo hyped :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @KalindaKing yeah but I won’t be able to get the vip outfits while the people that just start the membership will .. so I won’t pay 50 dollar at months if I don’t get what everyone else paying 50 dollars is getting! It just don’t seem fair to me Glu needs to find a way to deliver those items to everyone with a gold membership so if I upgrade to gold I have the right to get those items too 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @kokokokonut yes there are many thing I wanted from the vip outfits and now that gold offers daily kstar it seemed  worth switching if I could get the outfits and kstar and tiles, I mean a new person playing that never gave a dollar to the game can now join gold vip and get all those outfits I wanted plus kstar and tiles yet here I m paying money to the game since day one but only picked bronze vip cause back then 3 exclusive clothing weren’t worth 50 dollars, and now that they made vip into a good deal ,I can’t get the deal!! I end up being punished because I paid from day one! All I want is guarantee that I will get the rest of the vip items when I pay 50 a months just like anyone else .. I spent a great amount of money on this game I don’t think it should be a big deal to just simply deliver or add to my closet the 2 extra items each month after I switch to gold !! Or make up another little story that will give me those ! Whatever it’s easier for Glu 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Silz1217 I totally agree with you about the missed VIP stuff. They should find a way to give us the items we missed when we were bronze.  
    iOS
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    More selections for nose, mouth, and eye shapes
    More hair colors
    More makeup colors 
    Updated throwback boxes and perks
    Flash sales of 2017-2018 weekend event items.
    New locations: Bali, Spain, Egypt, Turks & Caicos
    Black, red, silver, and burgundy dyes
    A make-up business
    Decorations for parties
    A home theater in the Bel Air mansion
    A garage where we can display multiple cars in the Bel Air mansion
    Storylines back

I agree with all of the above 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    I've got a small surprise -- Some Android users will see the new 10.1.0 update in the Play Store today!

There are some background, technical changes in this update and to ensure that the release goes smoothly, we're rolling out this update to Android users slowly. So please keep an eye out for it, and if you do get it, please let us know what you think!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    @kokokokonut yes there are many thing I wanted from the vip outfits and now that gold offers daily kstar it seemed  worth switching if I could get the outfits and kstar and tiles, I mean a new person playing that never gave a dollar to the game can now join gold vip and get all those outfits I wanted plus kstar and tiles yet here I m paying money to the game since day one but only picked bronze vip cause back then 3 exclusive clothing weren’t worth 50 dollars, and now that they made vip into a good deal ,I can’t get the deal!! I end up being punished because I paid from day one! All I want is guarantee that I will get the rest of the vip items when I pay 50 a months just like anyone else .. I spent a great amount of money on this game I don’t think it should be a big deal to just simply deliver or add to my closet the 2 extra items each month after I switch to gold !! Or make up another little story that will give me those ! Whatever it’s easier for Glu 
    I did ask about it, perhaps good news is worth waiting for....it could be. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Well I guess I like the new eyebrows since I did a stupid and accidentally bought them
    I got a mini update but there is nothing in the Play Store for me. Anyone here get the Android update?
    iOS
    Also 190 seems a bit steep to put a little white dot on your nose?

nose contour?? why isn't it in the makeup kloset? 
    iOS
    I tried with other noses the only thing it does is put that white dot. I can't 
    @soundspretty did you try other skin tones? maybe it shows up more on darker tones. The thumbnail looks like it's supposed to have a highlight straight down the nose
    iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Could someone on Android please show us what’s new? :) 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Post some more spoilers whenever you can! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @soundspretty did Mario walk right up to your house to do the nose highlight? 😂 I wonder if the highlight is more prominent on darker skin. 
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Anything new in the lip section? 🙊
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    plastic surgery nose

PM to add
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    plastic surgery nose

😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Omg can someone share all the new colours?!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m so excited about everything! I wish I was on Android 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    mini spoilers from a male game lol

5 new skin colors! I love them. They are a shade lighter than the current ones, and there is the new darkest shade.

PM to add
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited July 2019
    And I’m sorry but did the banner say NEW SKIN TONES?!? this is amazing!!! And makeup colours?!? Can not wait to see 😍 And I thought 10.0 was amazing but now 10.1 seems so good to
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    edited July 2019
    The new skin colors take care of the red tone problem although now we have oompa loompa