🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• yezxyezx 1,350 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Well actually not, since the sys now runs during the weekday + weekend event. 
    iOS player since June 2018. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Seperate male/female in T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - 20 daily videos for everyone
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala 71 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I needed kash and I won it. my new clothes
    the eyebrows have little color
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid 90 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    When will everyone else get the update
    I play on android 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Glu Moderator 229 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators
    AliBryant said:
    @eggsandbananas will the update be rolled out to more androids over the weekend? Just wondering if I should keep checking the play store since I don't use auto-updates.
    We don't plan to roll it out for more users over the weekend, so if you don't see the update now, you'll have to wait just a little longer for the update. The users are chosen at random!

Right now the only change to event timings is to SYS events, which means that weekend events will continue to run as they have before.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae 647 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    AliBryant said:
    @eggsandbananas will the update be rolled out to more androids over the weekend? Just wondering if I should keep checking the play store since I don't use auto-updates.
    We don't plan to roll it out for more users over the weekend, so if you don't see the update now, you'll have to wait just a little longer for the update. The users are chosen at random!

Right now the only change to event timings is to SYS events, which means that weekend events will continue to run as they have before.
    What about IOS ?!
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Glu Moderator 229 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators
    Abbeymae said:
    AliBryant said:

What about IOS ?!
    The plan is to have the update out for iOS and the rest of Android users early next week. We'll have more info for you next week :)
  • SA93SA93 16 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I have updated to the new version but when I'm voting in sys i did not receive my reward twice.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh 642 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    On the banner it says weekly SYS from Thursday - Sunday , is this the new thing? And then with weekend events Friday- sunday
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • flissysumsflissysums 307 PostsRegistered Users
    edited July 12
    Edited: nevermind, I got the update lol
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray 433 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @flissysums Amazon usually gets the update later than both platforms...that's pretty unfair. 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    I wonder how points will be with the new sys
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold 1,290 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @soundspretty your doll looks beautiful in everything, how is this possible 😂
    I’m really excited for this update, there’s so much I want to try!!! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold 1,290 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited July 12
    I love the idea of shortened SYS and weekly ones but I’d rather it overlap more with the week since my weekends are usually much busier... like wed- sat or tues - fri. Also really interested to see if we get the same amount of prizes?!?!!
  • AreysAreys 206 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It would have been nice to have the new items in time for the VIP event, I know I will definitely be purchasing some star items. I can wait until the next one though lol
    Most if not all of the new things look really good, the art team did well 😊 thanks for spoilers!
    iOS 
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Expert Member 4,878 PostsRegistered Users
    We get a new lion king queen storyline too.
    PM to add
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco 51 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    SA93 said:
    I have updated to the new version but when I'm voting in sys i did not receive my reward twice.
    Just like SA93, I didn't get my reward twice since I've updated the game...
    AguadeCoco Kkh on FB
    We get a new lion king queen storyline too.
    Omg I can't wait😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • flissysumsflissysums 307 PostsRegistered Users
    YOU GUYS!!!! THEY ADDED NEW ITEMS THAT WE CAN BUY WITH DIAMONDS. I JUST SAW THE WATERMELON. 15 diamonds. I'm so happy right now. GLU!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    SA93 said:
    No normal reward either! Can you fix this please?
    AguadeCoco Kkh on FB
    SA93 said:
    No normal reward either! Can you fix this please?
    Should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting it!
    This girl came to me 6 times in the voting booth and I noticed that other girls repeat themselves over and over again.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH 494 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited July 12
    Got the update!! Love new facial features, but these brows just stole my heart

With this nose I feel like him

(I like this nose so much)
    Android
    @eggsandbananas Yes it is! Thanks for fixing it!
    AguadeCoco Kkh on FB
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Experienced Member 549 PostsRegistered Users
    So no new dye color?? Are those black stocking there? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member 5,670 PostsRegistered Users
    edited July 12
    New noses (the middle one omg 😭😭)

Omfg I need that 2nd nose contoured look 😿😿😿😿
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member 3,711 PostsRegistered Users
    YOU GUYS!!!! THEY ADDED NEW ITEMS THAT WE CAN BUY WITH DIAMONDS. I JUST SAW THE WATERMELON. 15 diamonds. I'm so happy right now. GLU!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Brb going on a sparkler hunt
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!
  • Monica LMonica L New Member 551 PostsRegistered Users
    Also 190 seems a bit steep to put a little white dot on your nose?

Dang. I had to zoom in and take out my magnifying glass to see what this 190 kstar product did. 
    iOS Doll