🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @eggsandbananas will the update be rolled out to more androids over the weekend? Just wondering if I should keep checking the play store since I don't use auto-updates.
    We don't plan to roll it out for more users over the weekend, so if you don't see the update now, you'll have to wait just a little longer for the update. The users are chosen at random!

Right now the only change to event timings is to SYS events, which means that weekend events will continue to run as they have before.
    So the SYS event would run Thursday, Friday, Saturday and end on Sunday?

I don’t know how I feel about that. Maybe it’s a good thing? However, on the weekends I don’t usually get to play as much as I do on weekdays. When will I find time to vote and shop people’s looks? Hopefully by speeding up the game, then the earnables will become easier to score and the rewards for voting will be richer and in higher frequency. I want to vote and get 2-3 kstars or diamonds, even a chunk of energy is better that a few dollars of kash. 

iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I love the idea of shortened SYS and weekly ones but I’d rather it overlap more with the week since my weekends are usually much busier... like wed- sat or tues - fri. Also really interested to see if we get the same amount of prizes?!?!!
    My sentiments exactly! 
    iOS Doll 

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Yeah I work weekends like crazy this is horrible for me, I feel like weekends are always crazy for people
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Waiting for the update to popup on Google play like...🙄

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Waiting for the update to popup on Google play like...🙄

Same for IOS as well 🙄🙄🙄
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    YOU GUYS!!!! THEY ADDED NEW ITEMS THAT WE CAN BUY WITH DIAMONDS. I JUST SAW THE WATERMELON. 15 diamonds. I'm so happy right now. GLU!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Brb going on a sparkler hunt
    I’m guessing they added all the item to July 2018 now since we are in July .. idk what month the sparkler is 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Oh yeah it’s in June 2018 @soundspretty
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This girl came to me 6 times in the voting booth and I noticed that other girls repeat themselves over and over again.
    If this isn't everyone on here trying to hook up as many users as possible with diamond buys...
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so excited about the update! I really hope the new timing for SYS events means we will get more diamonds per month and that the earnables will be easier to get. Can't wait for the next VIP event, my doll will definitely get new eyebrows and nose :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Why are noses so crazy expensive in this game?! I'm not understanding. They are super cute though. Thanks for the screenshots. Excited for the new makeup, skin tones, & facial feature options!

Making my black Friday list even longer!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @icechic I do understand why facial features are more $$, because most people have a signature face that doesn’t change much, whereas people are swapping out dresses almost every day... so it makes sense that they will cost more, because they will be used for a longer period of time.... still hate it though 😂
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I need to spend 125 k-stars to get the earnable dress... which I don’t like that much, and seeing these facial features makes me want to do 1000 reality shows without spending anything else, not even opening more Kimiversary boxes... I don’t know what to do 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @elettrahere also need to grind 120 more stars. We’re in this together girl! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I’m definitely very excited for the new update, but....WHY EVERYTHING IS SO EXPENSIVE??! 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
    I would of hope we could of dye handhelds items too as anyone with the test update tried? And for the next update would be nice to be able to dye the hats too 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Silz1217 I only tested on clutches but the dye is still not available for them ☹️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I want pink champagne! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @soundspretty that sucks 😢 thanks for trying though.. 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    If I can request something to be changed or added is the eyeshadow palette to pop when we choose this eye:

We can use it with different colors and it is BEAUTIFUL! Specially with the new pink. However, the process is a nightmare. Unless we're using the color we want. I like to experiment so I have to put on other eyes, come back to makeup, select color and then put the eyes to see how it looks. Doing that until I decide is so hard. A palette here would be awesome!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Monica L said:
    AliBryant said:
    @eggsandbananas will the update be rolled out to more androids over the weekend? Just wondering if I should keep checking the play store since I don't use auto-updates.
    We don't plan to roll it out for more users over the weekend, so if you don't see the update now, you'll have to wait just a little longer for the update. The users are chosen at random!

Right now the only change to event timings is to SYS events, which means that weekend events will continue to run as they have before.
    So the SYS event would run Thursday, Friday, Saturday and end on Sunday?

I don’t know how I feel about that. Maybe it’s a good thing? However, on the weekends I don’t usually get to play as much as I do on weekdays. When will I find time to vote and shop people’s looks? Hopefully by speeding up the game, then the earnables will become easier to score and the rewards for voting will be richer and in higher frequency. I want to vote and get 2-3 kstars or diamonds, even a chunk of energy is better that a few dollars of kash. 

Agree! I would prefer to have the SYS running on a weekday then weekend. I barely play weekdays anymore because I'm #1 Reality Show and I don't want to exhaust my storylines (even if I'm really excited for the kstar stories). So... it would make me more excited about it!
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Is there anyone who knows if we can get the sparkler in the sys with diamonds? And i don’t mean the sparkle aura i mean the handheld. You know like a firework on a stick 😂😂😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Is there anyone who knows if we can get the sparkler in the sys with diamonds? And i don’t mean the sparkle aura i mean the handheld. You know like a firework on a stick 😂😂😂
    If it’s from June 2018 or earlier it should be 💗
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yes, you can! I bought it yesterday
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i didn't see anyone talking about new hair colors? so there's none?!
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    The new colors are AMAZING! In the future, I wish we'll see a color wheel to make custom colors <3

i love this!! where are those lips from? 
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Dear lawd this update looks AMAZING! I haven’t been this excited for an update since we got the big one with new graphics ages ago! Just when I think the game might be losing its star factor GLU goes and blows my mind!! I’m about to take a small loan out to give my doll a makeover when the update hits us 😂😂. Also I have to say I know the items are a bit expensive but I’m totally ok with spending money on this game to keep it alive! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    naomi_nai said:
    AmeliaKKH said:
    The new colors are AMAZING! In the future, I wish we'll see a color wheel to make custom colors <3

i love this!! where are those lips from? 
    Those lips are on the closet!! 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Are these two going to be available in the upcoming update?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997