🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited July 2019

I got 1st place, yay! I really like this dress and I could always use more curly/wavy hairstyles 😊 and of course k stars ⭐️ 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Its my first time getting first place I’m so happy! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I'm surprised I finished in the top 3 since the first submission got the lowest score I've ever gotten. I would have liked the gold dye but I didn't really want the first place hair. 
    Platform: Android

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I missed a couple of days because I was at a conference and kept forgetting to submit looks but I just squeezed into 5th place. It does seem unfair that 2nd place gets the same as 5th because it's a lot harder to get up there!

I didn't get up to the earnable hair but I'm not super into white girl cornrows so not too upset about that
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I love this outfit! And I’m glad I was able to find the wine glass when voting 😊
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I love the dress and necklace! 

Im not a fan of TS hair (especially in blonde) but I’m very happy I got the dye and kstars lol 

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @Naimonster Thanks for the votes! 🤗
    I got 5th!

So glad I got the dress! Also love the necklace! 
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Beautiful dresses on beautiful friends! @Basak @TrashleyKKH @jaeann 🥳
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This was such a wild sys, but at the end I got the earnable hair with a look to spare and I also got first place!! So happy 🥳 I don’t like the trendsetters hair tho
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @KaylaJ thankfully that's what happened! I'd just never seen that screen before
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I mean... How? I can remember being like "ugh I hate this SYS its so difficult (which in the end was hard cause no one in my group got the last earnable) and im getting the worst scores ever" but I came first in my group! And also a big thanks to @AliBryant who was really nice and gave me some tips to improve my scores
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

Yayyyy, came in first without having to buy extra tickets! Almost had a mini heart attack when this obvious ticket buyer came out of nowhere, the name was not in Top 5 before and was 30 votes away from overtaking me, but thankfully still didn't surpass me at the last minute, at that moment my heart was racing a bit, not a bit, A LOT. 😅
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here is my usual post with all of my looks from this SYS. I came in first—passing the ticked buyer! 

And my looks! I definitely repeated outfits during this one because I was so bored by the end & was running out of bathing suits!

And my final look for the nude beach:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Got 1st! I had a very chill TS group this time around. No ticket buyers at all. (Also found the pie 🥧 when voting in my last round- was really happy about that)! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I ended in first place!! The doll in second is the one who wasn’t even in the top 5 a few hours ago, I’m glad she ended up not passing me and I didn’t need to buy any tickets 😊 

I don’t love the hair but it’s okay, I’m much more excited for gold dye and stars!! I think I’m going to use the dye on this weekend’s giftbox dress! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    cheers to first place! really love the dress and necklace and the hair is growing on me a bit!

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    is finally over thank you god!! 😘

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Everyone looks fab, it seemed like an easier event, I saw a full bride, but I saw no antlers.  I’m anxious to see how the new Sys schedule works.  I’m excited.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

My highest score and my new dress and necklace 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I finished second! I'm happy 'cause I thought I wouldn't make it since I was getting such low scores. I like the new dress in dye :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Really loving the bronze. Going get me a new pose with my hard earned 10 K-Stars so I don't have to keep screenshotting! Time to go shopping!!!!!!!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic omg. That was me!! 😂 I used to take screenshots with handhelds in front of Papagayo and LAX because the background is less cluttered with icons. Then I was like, just buy the pose. 
    IOS Player 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @thallisa omg thank you for tagging me about the look with the orange kitty!

unfortunately I haven’t been able to check the forum until now and probably won’t be checking it much for the next few days 😭 I’m in the process of moving and then starting a new job on Tuesday so my stress level is yikes
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

OMG I was 1st the whole event. When I went to sleep, 3 hours before the event ended I still was. I was more then 200 points ahead of 2nd place. And now a doll who wasn't in de top 5 ended up 1st😟😂😂
    Anyway, I love the dress, but now I miss my dye😂😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I was first all week and thankfully no ticket buyer showed up so I remained in first place!!

My doll went to Vegas to blow off steam from this long and exhausting SYS with her friends @KaylaJ , @HollySisk ‘s Dixie and @AngelineJ!! 

Here is my lowest and highest score:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I voted right up until the bitter and and no red wine to be found😭😭😭....praying for better luck next time