KKH Business Properties - Fact Sheet

2Next

Comments

• dingbat89dingbat89 118 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @yezx unless there are more earnables for vips, there's only one outfit that's available. I can't take screenshots right now unfortunately as my phone is messed up but its just a top, leggings and sneakers. You probably saw the outfit used a lot during the sportswear sys event not too long ago. The top and leggings are both cropped and black with lime green lines. The top has a sort of lime green horizontal lightning bolt logo on it too. The sneakers are lime green and silver. 

You earn each item separately so you have to do 3 weeks of 1 gym workout per week to get each item, so 9 weeks altogether to get all 3. After that, it's 3 weeks for 3 stars.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH 2,512 PostsRegistered Users, Member

@yezx here is the full outfit. 
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx 1,622 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @dingbat89 @trashleykkh, thanks dolls but I asked over a year ago, I’ve already finished all those tiles 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - 20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH 2,512 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @yezx omg. I have no idea why this post was upvoted and I just reply without checking the date. 😂 

IOS Player 
  • dingbat89dingbat89 118 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @yezx @TrashleyKKH omg 🤣🤣🤣  I never even thought to check the dates as I just assumed the entire thread was new when it showed up under new posts. Lesson learnt 😂

• naomi_nainaomi_nai 307 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    what storyline i have to desblock to get the art gallery?
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member 4,524 PostsRegistered Users
    @naomi_nai Anything to do with Skyler will lead you down that path
    Android A++ level 79
    In search of: Thanksgiving apron
    Diamonds FAQ

• naomi_nainaomi_nai 307 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @AliBryant thank you!! I'm close then.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • RikkRikk New Member 2,422 PostsRegistered Users
    Hey guys! I was looking for a recommendation for businesses that offer several gigs to do per week. I’m out of storylines unfortunately and I’m bored 😂 I have Chevier Paris and the perfumery at the moment, and I like that I can do multiple gigs at SoChic London twice a week.

Are there other businesses like SoChic London and Chevier that offer more than one gig per week? Or businesses that are fun or have special advantages (like the DJ gigs that help you advance towards the achievement)? I’m honestly a bit skeptical to spend k-stars on it because they take over 4 months to break even...but I can’t just do reality gigs until the game goes away...I’ll go crazy. Help!
    Also are there any other businesses that can pay out more than once a week like SoChic London?
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden 392 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Rikk I think that fully furnished Venice Gallery offers 2 gigs per week.
    Also, Ice Club in Reykjavik offers 3 gigs, once per week, each with separate payout (1, 1 an 2 kstars).
    Sky restaurant offers 2 gigs with one payout for both.
    ~ iOS player ~
    Thank you so much @Suri_Madden! That’s so helpful 😊
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member 3,982 PostsRegistered Users
    I'm not sure about the others but I like that the timer for Reykjavik is spread out so you don't have to do the gigs all at once. Each gig has its own timer so if you do the first one on Monday, it'll be available the following Monday. If you wait to do the next one on Tues, it's available the following Tues. Makes it easy if you don't have a lot of time and just want to check in on your game and knock out a gig real quick.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv 1,219 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I think Reykjavik actually pays out 5 stars after the 3 gigs.. (1,2,2).. Venice is 2 gigs/1 payout like sky..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 58/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv 1,219 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I verified the payout for the Reykjavik gigs this week.  It definitely is 5 stars. 1 for the bartending gig, 2 for the dj gig, and 2 for the hosting gig.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 58/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace