Saving game from Facebook/Gameroom on Iphone

AesendilAesendil Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello! <3
I'm sorry if there already been such a question but it was hard for me to find anything similar. Anyway, I'm playing KKH on my laptop using Gameroom application. Soon I'm moving out and due to some problems, I won't be able to take my laptop with me. Is there any possibility I can move my data onto my phone? Because when I install the app on my phone and log into it through facebook I have saved data from a month ago... :s Through this time I've finished a lot of missions, spend a lot of money to buy stuff and collect a lot of clothes so I don't want to lose it. :( Can I somehow refresh that data from my phone to the same one from my laptop? Or can I somehow save it from laptop to different place?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I would ask customer care about this.  send an ingame ticket and they should be able to answer your questions.
    We basically have players playing on iOS, Android or the Facebook Platform.  From googling it, GameRoom works with your Facebook games, so it would normally save through FB, but we don't have experience with GameRoom. 
    Send a ticket from the top left of your screen
    (lll/help/glu support)    Good luck and Welcome.

You can also look around in the FAQs  found in Glu Support in your game or on the web https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-doesn-t-the-update-button-appear-on-my-kindle&p=web   I checked but found nothing on gameroom,

Also know that if you transfer and lose your progress, customer care can help restore any special purchases from the StarShop of Stars, or Cash, or any SMCs or other special purchases with real funds.  Best of luck.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary