🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 7/12/19 - Shop Shop Shopping VIP Weekend!

Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Bought a box and got 5 blue dye...I have 35 stars now so I'm going to try to get another box and get the hair because it was in the same box as the dress in my first palette
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I opened four kimiversary boxes and I want to open more lol someone stop me! 

In my defense, I didn't own any of the items, so now I have five (including the free box we got)
    I don't know if I should open more boxes o buy stuff I want from the closet
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Of course. My free box:

At least this dress is gorgeous!

And thanks for the advice on businesses! I bought the Ice Club and fully furnished it! I still have 180 k-stars, so I might just go ahead and buy K-World, too, lol.
    Where is this gorgeousness from (ive been Mia this week ) so ignore me if it’s something obvious
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    evilhag said:
    I want to open another box, because I haven’t gotten a GB item since April (I’m about to put it in my signature lol) but if I don’t get an item after spending 40 stars I’m scared I’ll get rage strength and snap my iPhone in 2 pieces 
    DON'T DO IT!!! It is sooooo tempting to try and open a GB box thinking if I beat the odds, then i'll be happy, but let's be honest, it's a high % you won't be. It's tough as hell, but 40 Kstars could buy you a handheld or a dress, a hair, ANYTHING else to make you more content than angry.

Love, someone who has totally done this so many times and regretted it like crazy.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I couldn’t help myself and bought a Kimiversary box.. brb while I go scream because I’m. In. Love.
    iOS platform
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @JasmineKKH congrats, I love that dress ☺️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @soundspretty I once accidentally bought an ugly necklace for 45 k-stars and it wasn’t even VIP weekend... I was so angry!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I think I can manage to grind stars for one more box. But wth? I still have at least 20 items I need, why isnt it proportionate?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @AmandaMKkh my beautiful twin!! 💖 you look amazing 💕💕
    Thank you sweetie ♥️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited July 2019

@Tazzy21 it's from the FG this week
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I don’t know what to do. I really like the earnable dress and just barely have enough for it but I can guess that there will be at least 2 or 3 things I’ll want to chase from GB as well as VIP for the new update. I did some quick maths 300(vip)+500(next vip)= only 200 left for chasing from the amount I guessed I could make 😢😢😢 so I either can’t chase any items next update or not take part in this VIP baring in mind I like them but not love. I’m leaning towards skipping this VIP, what is your opinion ??
    I bought a box and got 50 energy😒 now I have 0 k stars 😭
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    edited July 2019
    I don’t love the earnable dress but I want to open as many Kimiversary boxes as possibile since I can always save for kloset items because they’re always there. I opened one and got these boots! At first I hated them, but they’re growing on me now. 

There are so many items I want! I don’t love any of the ones I have... just think some are cute and some aren’t 😅

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    What a weekend... 🤦🏼‍♀️
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Tazzy21 said:
    Of course. My free box:

At least this dress is gorgeous!

And thanks for the advice on businesses! I bought the Ice Club and fully furnished it! I still have 180 k-stars, so I might just go ahead and buy K-World, too, lol.
    Where is this gorgeousness from (ive been Mia this week ) so ignore me if it’s something obvious
    @Tazzy21 It was the Fashion Goals for this weekend! Kim's Met Gala dress!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i was planning to open some kimiversary box (i want the black dress and the cellphone) but i don't know... i really want those itens in the upcoming update. i'm confuse.

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Got the icebar!

The naming came too sudden, so I apologize for the cringe worthy name lol. But I mean, this guy is named OLAFson, so I should be fine.

Invited @katiealexandraa as my VIP guest, we are looking ice ice baby!

New photobooth and hair! @katiealexandraa @jaeann We unanimously have white hair to camouflage the dandruff. Contemplating the FG, I really hate the cheap ribbon at the waist but its gorgeous in blue.

PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Beach babe  😍😍😍😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    LOVE how we look in that ice bar, @Naimonster! Our icy blue looks fit perfectly. 💙Thanks for including me!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    naomi_nai said:
    i was planning to open some kimiversary box (i want the black dress and the cellphone) but i don't know... i really want those itens in the upcoming update. i'm confuse.

I was thinking the same thing but decided to open Kimiversary boxes because they’ll soon be gone. You can always save for kloset items, they will stay there. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @elettahere, all the items (except the ones from this year) are available for diamonds. So they are also here to stay, if you have too much items you dont want, i’d also skip those boxes tbh
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im so happy🥰🥰 finally a little luck😂💘
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

In love with new items 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

In love with new items 

Those leggings go so perfectly with that top! Where did you get them? 😊
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:

In love with new items 

Those leggings go so perfectly with that top! Where did you get them? 😊
    I think their the ones from the Pop Up Shop!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Really happy with what I got this weekend 🥳🛍 finally I got to the Top Show 🎥 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Opened some Kimiversary boxes, bought two poses and the magenta hair color!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter