🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I opened my gallery in Venice this weekend and got this new background, I love it! Here's my doll in the SYS dress with @MinterBalki @Ryley1e and @KathrineKapelli

iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Glittering in gold with @AliBryant @PlantWitch @MinterBalki

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My last looks!
    The TS dress is so pretty in every color I'm in love 😍

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Beautiful dresses on beautiful friends! @Basak @TrashleyKKH @jaeann 🥳
    Omg, thank you for including me! 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Over was over 100 ahead of the ticket buyer and they look to have bout some tickets but fell 14 votes short ! Anyways I came 1st , here’s my best vs worst then all of them. I tried some short cocktail dresses but the voters didn't like them 😢 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2019
    My last looks. I didn't even bother to purchase any extra tickets on my game to complete the event. I won 10th place and got this necklace instead on ts. And I'm completely fine with that🙂

I'm so ready to whoop and kick somebody's behind to the curb😂🤣

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Don't know how but I arrived 5th! Also got the earnable hair and ended the event with exactly 1100 points!

Good luck  @VampireBarbie with your new job! 💕
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I hate last minute ticket buyers 🙃 

unpopular opinion: buying everything is okay to me but competition should be characterized by EQUALITY. There should be a cap because the winner must be the doll with better looks. Not the one who can spend more 
    Can’t agree more I always end up second with a ticket buyer 1st.. this is really annoying, it doesn’t matter how good are your looks if you spend money you win  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    naomi_nai said:
    is finally over thank you god!! 😘

Girl you looked snapped to the gawds @naomi_nai 😍💣🔥
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I didn’t care about the hair but this ticket buyer situation makes me really mad, I’m ALWAYS behind them, we NEED a change

Anyway I’m in love with the dress and the necklace 😍😍

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @thallisa omg thank you for tagging me about the look with the orange kitty!

unfortunately I haven’t been able to check the forum until now and probably won’t be checking it much for the next few days 😭 I’m in the process of moving and then starting a new job on Tuesday so my stress level is yikes
    Omg that really does sound stressful as hell 😩 I’m sure everything will go well though!! 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i was pritty mutch in 1st the whole SYS entil 2 days ago when my looks started to flop and a girl managed to pass me!
    I ended up in 2nd so oh well!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    😭 I’m in the process of moving and then starting a new job on Tuesday so my stress level is yikes
    Wow that’s a lot for one week! How’s the move going so far? I hope everything goes smoothly and good luck on your first day! 😊
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Got the 5th place in trendsetter with only 21 looks, I'm so shook and happy about it, I expected something like 15th place??  😱
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    thallisa said:
    iOS people, orange kitten is about to show up in the voting booth! 

Edit: and it's done already!
    Thank youuuuu! Managed to buy this kitty 😻😻😻😻
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    naomi_nai said:
    is finally over thank you god!! 😘

Girl you looked snapped to the gawds @naomi_nai 😍💣🔥
    oh thank you 🧡🤩 i love that dress i won't change for the whole week 😂
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I was in first until Thursday.. I'm traveling and didn't have WiFi Thursday and Friday. :( I only got to put in 20 looks.. I could have used tickets, but I didn't feel that I couldn't live without the dress, so.. I just let it go this time.. I'm kicking myself just a little.. here were my looks

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Best, worst and favorite looks for this sys 🛍 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MynameisDee82 yay!! 💛👏🏻 I’m so glad someone managed to catch that kitty, the votes always come in so fast on the last day, I really wasn’t expecting that.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I’ll be submitting orange kitten in an hour and a half, I’m saying this now because the votes are coming in super fast today! So if anyone wants me to tag them, lmk 🤓

@MollyMonroe I know you’re interested in the grey one but maybe you’ll want this one too? 🐈
    @VampireBarbie I rmr that you wanted the orange one at some point, so just in case I’m letting you know! 
    I never did find either cat. For hours on end, I search the wilderness of the voting booth, hoping with each new animation I'd see a friend with a feline. Sadly, it was fate not in my cards. 

Maybe there is meaning in all of this. Perhaps, possibly, this is leading up as great evidence for the Glu gods of old and new, for them to bear witness to our cause -- #MakeABlackCatPlease. 

#BlackCat
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    New dress?? 

You can get the hair, dress and purse on the right in an upcoming weekend event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    New dress?? 

You can get the hair, dress and purse on the right in an upcoming weekend event!
    How come was she able to wear it?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    New dress?? 

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    New dress?? 

I was thinking it might have been a korkov outfit
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    New dress?? 

So there are Glu bots in the game??
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    As I understand it, there were a number of small glitches (remember they rolled out to a small percentage of Androids 1st?) and those were corrected for the full release.  My doll was showing up in full clothes not the bathing suits I was putting on, as were others, so I don't believe they were bots, just players who experienced and jumped on the misfires.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Yeah sure, but theres a big difference between showing the outfit you were wearing ingame and showing an unreleased outfit?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Bot, hacker, or like someone else said - Glu employee. 

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Interesting...

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS