🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 7/12/19 - Shop Shop Shopping VIP Weekend!

12345679Next

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Since Glu refused to make lips I liked on my old doll I had make a new one. Meet Alice 2.0. Which lips should I get first for my new and improved doll? I will probably get the other lip next vip. I like the first one on her more but the second one changes color. All help is appreciated.

Or should I just keep my old doll haha
    iOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    The second one 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @alice_kkh I prefer the lips on the right!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Love the second one!! @alice_kkh
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @alice_kkh You look amazing 😩🤧 You already know which one I prefer 👀
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Remember the Kimiversary Sale ends sometime today.  I bought everything, so it disappeared for me. Lol.   I’m weak.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the 1st.  I’m sorry. But I use the second. Lol. Everyone feels the same way about the lines, so I think we just ignore them when we use them.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks everyone!! The extra lines really bother me 😩 like I just can’t ignore it. That’s all I see. No need for disagrees. Lol
    iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I needed to spend 20 kstars to get the hair, so I waited Maria’s calls all weekend and she offered me nothing good, then I decided to take a spin on this kollection for 30 kstars and I won this cute top 🖤

Got the hair and finished the “to dye for 12” achievement, it gave me 11 kstars🤩

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Waited until day 2 of the event to buy anything / collect the gb cuz I was soooo nervous about not getting a good palette based on what everybody's been saying about theirs. Finally finished my Seoul theme park, closed my eyes, used the Force, and it lead me to the dress. I totally wasn't expecting it, I thought for sure I'd get the shoes or earrings. Forgot to screenshot the palette but it was dull--pretty sure the hair was the only other gb item in it. Anyway, was doing some gigs at the ice bar and noticed the dress sticks out of the DJ booth. It's really funny cuz it looks like the booth is levitating / someone dropped the booth on top of my doll and said, stay there and do your shift 😆. Also bought some anniversary boxes and got shoes from year 1 & 3 😐... Debating what to do with the rest of my stars. I'm stopping at the dress for sure. Hopefully everyone else is having fun shopping!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Decided to get the one with the mole for now 🙈😂
    Doll makeover complete! Thanks again everyone! 😊 The red lips are still my fav tho if you ever want to make them in a changeable color Glu! 😘😘

iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Love it! Thank you for including me, @HollySisk!!  <3
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Of course. My free box:

At least this dress is gorgeous!

And thanks for the advice on businesses! I bought the Ice Club and fully furnished it! I still have 180 k-stars, so I might just go ahead and buy K-World, too, lol.

WOW your doll is absolutely stunning
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This VIP wasn’t super splurgey for me, other than opening a few boxes to get the orange feathered gift box dress. I just bought this cyber vinyl top, won the velvet skirt in a kollection, and got a few tappables.

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So after getting the earnable dress I tried waiting out for Maria with good calls, but of course that didn’t happen. So first I did a spin on the dark romance kollection and got a hairstyle (left), then I did a spin on pastel perfection and got the gold necklace (middle). Then to finish it off I decided to open just one more kimiversary box and got the 2nd year hair (middle) which is an item I really wanted from the few I had left! The third pic is my icy look with the earnable hair & the dress dyed blue ❄️❄️

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I ended up opening a bunch of kimiversary boxes lol I also bought a pet and a photobooth pose. I still have some kstars left but I'm trying not to spend them. It's a struggle! 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    These are the items I ended up getting! The sparkle aura wasn’t in any of my boxes 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere same! I wanted the sparkle aura or the phone but I wasn't lucky enough to find them
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters I mean the sparkle aura wasn't in any palette! I was about to pick the phone, but then I chose another box... grrrr
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Maybe the items we’ll be available for diamonds in the next update, I have both the aura and the phone, if you want I can use them in the next sys so you can get them!! 😊 @dpeters @elettrahere
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Well that was fun! Quick "family" photo of my doll in all the looks we got this time. Also bought two more anniversary boxes and got the 2(?) & 4 year hairs. Narrowly missed the phone! Oh well...until next year then anniversary boxes! It was nice knowing you. Hope to see your cousins soon! 😉

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @elettrahere it wasn't in my mine either! and I also opened more boxes looking for it lol at least I didn't get the items I didn't like. Thank you @pilirositolam you are the best!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @pilirositolam thank you sweetie!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter