Options

Daily gift box dye

dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
Hey 😊 I don't have pink and purple dye in my daily gift boxes. I had them for 3 days when they were introduced but nothing since then. Is it normal?

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Same
    iOS
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I have had a singular purple dye since but that’s all 😩
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Same, I only get energy, cash and VIP tiles and I'm not even VIP
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Having the same problem. 🤭😅
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Same! How am I supposed to get purple and pink dye 😫 I need to dye my bikinis 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I hadn't seen dyes for ages either but had 1 x 1 purple and 1 x 2 pink dye in my gb tiles today. I think they reduced how often they appear due to people who aren't a fan complaining about it.

They seriously spoiled a great new feature by making actually earning the dyes so ridiculously difficult. 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    i really really wish i could change boxes with you all.. i have dye in my boxes every day... and i don't care too much for it... sigh... i just want my vip tiles. :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

So you have to be gold vip to get dye in your daily boxes? 😂or would silver/bronze work as well? sign me up! Lol

iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You don't need to be a VIP member to get pink and purple dye in your daily gift box!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @alice_kkh I am gold VIP and I only get tiles, no dye, so it's just the luck of the draw it seems  :'(
    iOS
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @alice_kkh nah girl, I’m bronze vip and I almost always get only energy and kash with ONE gold vip tile so it’s useless to me anyway 😂 i had 3 or 4 dyes once in my palette and that’s basically it lol 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @KalindaKing I’ve only seen dye in my daily boxes two times so far ☹️ Guess i’m just unlucky
    @AliBryant @thallisa Okay, so nobody gets what they want. Great. 😞
    Maybe it’s time to remove kash from daily boxes all together? What am I supposed to do with 350 kash? As far as I’m concerned tiles should just go away once we get all items from them. Collecting 3 tiles for eternity just to get energy is pointless. Replace it with kstars or dye or something useful (or rare like diamonds🤪)
    iOS
  • Options
    This is my gold VIP daily box.... :disappointed:

Addicted

• Options
    My daily box palettes are only energy, 350 kash and vip tiles. No normal tiles, no dye, no k-stars. I’m not even vip.
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Wish there was a way to get more dye. Perhaps even if when we scored dye we got enough to actually dye a whole outfit - not just one or two drops (which does nothing).

One thing I really need is the ability to identify dyed items in my kloset because I cannot remember what I have dyed and I am not keeping 10,000 photos on my phone to keep track. Without the ability to easily see what I have dyed, I find myself wasting dye needlessly. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My daily boxes as a non vip member for the past week been similar to this. No dyes. No normal partnership tiles. If the changes been made to accommodate vip members, I think as a non vip, I am not happy with my boxes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    I agree with @TrashleyKKH! Take VIP tiles off of non vip daily boxes! Let us have regular tiles and dye! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH That's exactly how my boxes look! There are always 2 VIP tiles and the rest is kash and energy.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH that happens to me too! Sometimes I open two boxes in a row with VIP tiles in them so I have to keep trying and I've only gotten two drops of purple dye once since the feature started. Please fix this Glu! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    I don't think it's to the benefit of the vip subscribers because this was mine today.. :(

I'm so sick of seeing dye.. and I don't have a single tile in my pallet.. I have a gold VIP subscription!!!
    Every time @eggsandbananas or @KalindaKing says the odds have been adjusted my pallets get better for a few days, but then seem to revert back to this mess.. ugh!
    Addicted

• Options
    It’s time for separate daily boxes for regular and VIP Glu....come on. You’ve done it before with holiday boxes. 

VIP should get the regular daily box pick, plus a VIP box pick as a benefit of being VIP that contains VIP tiles.

Regular players should get a daily box that has no VIP tiles in it. 
    iOS
  • Options
    I want to add that I’ve been playing since January and I’m still missing many daily box clothing items. I haven’t seen one in my daily boxes probably in months, but I always get them in weekend gift boxes. This is unfair and a joke. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    It’s time for separate daily boxes for regular and VIP Glu....come on. You’ve done it before with holiday boxes. 

VIP should get the regular daily box pick, plus a VIP box pick as a benefit of being VIP that contains VIP tiles.

Regular players should get a daily box that has no VIP tiles in it. 
    I’m not VIP, but many players have this problem: when upgrading from bronze/silver to gold, they miss the other items and there is no chance for them to get them again. In the VIP box they could add the items you missed when you were bronze or silver! Obviously only the ones whose quest was completed! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

This has been what my boxes look like for the past month or so since dye was introduced. I got lucky and picked a tile today (couldn’t open another today because ads are disabled), but most days I don’t pick one in either of my boxes.

I’ve decided that I’m not renewing my subscription when it ends next week. I love the extra k stars, but the tiles not being in my boxes is too much :( 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options

Here is mine from today. Are any VIP members seeing many tiles in their boxes? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae today I got 4 vip tiles, 2 regular tiles, and 2 dye.
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I usually have like 5 or 6 tiles. Give or take depending on the day. I never have less than 3 and sometimes even all 8 are tiles lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo jealous!! How many VIP partnerships do you have left to earn? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae like how many VIP partnership items do I not have yet? (I worded that weird I just don’t know how to explain it but want to make sure I’m answering your question correctly 😅) ...14

I also have some items that aren’t vip I still need like the mirragio robe, the black rabbit hat, and the Chateau Nuit dress but I didn’t count those 

I told myself I’d screenshot my daily box today for you to post here, and it ended up being a great box 😂 usually my non-tiles are 350 kash 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh