⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    -organize our wardrobe like I really hate seeing the ugly dresses with my favorite ones. 
    -Make a live chat between girls to discuss everything in the game.
    -Make a profile for each doll to see what every girl has (clothes, houses, pets) with an add friend button and chat. 
    -Kollections with Kash please. 

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    please give me new shades of lipstick like a dark red one would be perfect!
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Please upgrade the giftable closet. Its about time.
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Change the color of the walls of the house.
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Option to find friends and send daily gifts as energy, kash or k-stars.
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    For travelling sort countries out by continents instead of scrolling through the list.
    Add a reminder to visit businesses daily. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    More businesses please!!! Especially since storylines are no longer being updated we need businesses to break up the monotony. Use old locations and just add businesses there for instance:
    montana - horse ranch
    st Bart’s - beach shop
    Tokyo - sushi restaurant or harajuku clothing store
    Dublin - pub 
    Any place - makeup shop! (Some other people have suggested that and I love it!) 

• AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Themes for SYS:
    *A day at the office
    *Cocktails with Kim
    *So Chic Launch
    *Kim's surprise baby shower
    *Santa Monica Festival
    *Barbeque with the West's
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I agree completely with @SugarK!

Three more things I would love to see:

- updated celebrity perks
    - a way to switch in game friends from romantic to professional
    - missing past SMCs added to the rotation
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Sebastian_SwiftSebastian_Swift Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited July 2019
    “That the babies grow and that we could grow and we could carry them.”
    This ain’t The Sims lol but that's a good idea.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    We can gift newer items and facial features to NPCs but not to personal contacts, why? Please, update it cause most people have those items so you can’t gift anything else! At least newer clothes and hairstyles.  Please @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    All i want is a true darker brown eye color!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Idk if someone's said this in the past...
     I want a way to favorite/bookmark/wishlist clothes we haven't purchased in the closet. Like there could be a button on the left side to "like" what we hope to buy someday.

- Year round / during  VIP events we could use it to save the items we want to purchase or work towards in the future. I have albums full of outfits I want to buy someday and it's increasingly difficult to trace it back to the source. Plus, the dresses & accessories sections are getting really long and it's easy to forget where the thing you want is.
    - During SYS events we could use it map out potential closet purchases for clothes we may want to use during the event. I'm always screenshot-ing the items I may end up buying and using, and it gets really tiring scrolling through the closet to try to find the item again.

I also think it'd be helpful to have something similar for the outfits we already own, especially for those who have a lot of clothes. And I don't mean the look book part, but something where we can favorite individual items. 

Like there could still be a favorites button on the left side panel and then a page next to the look book button at the bottom of the closet menu where we could view our "favorites" in two tabs like how we view closet items (everything & my items) as usual.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • sofiednsofiedn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

I really love this game and have been playing nonstop since 2014! I have a few suggestions though:

1) I know a lot of people have already suggested this but I think we should have a “wishlist” in the wardrobe. I would love for all the cool stuff I’m saving up for to be in one place!

2) I would like to be able to see how close I am to reaching a new level! I would suggest maybe showing in numbers how much XP we have compared to how much we need to reach the next level!

3) One thing I think a lot of people would find really useful is to have an overview of all the businesses! I would love to have a tab in the bottom right menu for example (along with goals, achievements etc.) where I could see all the businesses I own, what jobs I have to do, what rewards I can get, when I can work again etc. I think it would be so helpful because owning businesses is awesome but keeping track of them all is hard!

4) Lastly please, please, PLEASE bring back the Gold Star Kollection! It was by far the best Kollection ever and it honestly keeps me up at night that I didn’t have enough time to get everything lol!

Thank you so much for creating such a great game ❤️

• Sweet_RoseSweet_Rose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    For SYS events, can you please offer less diamonds and more chances for dyes! I love the dyes so much. Thank you! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    it would be better to replace the kash with dyes... not the diamonds... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KatieKat210400KatieKat210400 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I wanna be able use my saved looks from the lookbook so I can submit my look right away.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    For SYS events, can you please offer less diamonds and more chances for dyes! I love the dyes so much. Thank you! 
    Diamonds are already hard to earn and we only get 5. Less kash instead. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    it would be better to replace the kash with dyes... not the diamonds... 
    anything better than kash and energy 
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Can we please have Cash Vip Events or something like that? That way cash would actually be useful in the game. Please consider this!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Do you guys remember when we all personally downloaded the game and there was one birthday event for our character and we got the dress the orange dress? Well I think we should submit a birthday date and then on that date we can like get a call from Kim and get like a gift or something like 25 k-stars or like a dress per year.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Deleting bc I’m stupid 
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa There's already an amusement park business. K-World in Seoul.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    Can we please get like a golf cart or something like Kendall’a rolls Royce golf cart!! 
    And the golf cart can go in the garage of a villa in Bali (a new place) hopefully!!😊😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've been quiet for a while, gotta ask again....can we have a Harley like Ye?  Puhlease?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I've been quiet for a while, gotta ask again....can we have a Harley like Ye?  Puhlease?
    This is the best idea ever!!!!! Like OMG it would be amazing to have a motorcycle!!!! And we can add a place in New York, like time square and have the motorcycle there!!!
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    -echoing the want for updated celebrity perks

I spend more money than I should on this game, and the celebrity perks kept me motivated to keep doing so.