Customer care not helpful at all!

alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
So I haven’t been receiving kstars in my daily gift box with my silver subscription  I have made TWO help tickets and haven’t had the issue resolved
today I got this response passing the blame to iTunes. 

This is isn’t an iTunes issue, because I am a vip and am subscribed. Some random days I do receive stars in my boxes but it’s rare. I’ve missed out on over 100 stars at this point. 

Im so frustrated with glu and the lack of service. I spend way more than I would like to admit on this game and these issues should be looked into and not just thrown aside! Especially when I am paying for them! 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would respond to the ticket, remember that they deal with a lot of unhappy people, so try to have empathy.  Ask them to please look at your issue again, explain politely that your VIP subscription is being billed correctly by itunes, but the items are not coming thru, specifically the daily stars.  Screenshot anything you can showing no stars, and include that.  Remember, it's easy when you read all these tickets to 'misdiagnose' at first  I do it sometimes in answers here,  My eye picks up a phrase or something and that sticks in my head as the issue, when it isn't.
    So please, try again and a little bit of understanding goes a long way.  Good luck, and my fingers are crossed for you. 
    If I hear anything about this, I'll come back and fill you in, but I would def try again with Customer Care.  Can you pinpoint when this started?  If so, include that.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @alycat!

If you go to the Starshop and tap on the VIP tab, do you see something like this?

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Hey @alycat!

If you go to the Starshop and tap on the VIP tab, do you see something like this?

Yes! That’s what I see and I have sent that screenshot twice to customer care. I now was accused of tampering with my phones time and glu is saying that’s why this happened. Which is not true because I have never altered the time. 

I did travel to europe, one flight, one time zone change. But these issues happened before I left my home country. 

I am so disappointed in this customer service. Glu doesn’t seem to care about the 100+ kstars that I have missed out on. 

I wont be spending money in this game anymore. ☹️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @alycat I am sorry you are going through this. Are your purchases linked to your credit card? Maybe you can file a claim there since you are not receiving what you paid for, and Glu doesn't seem interested in rectifying this with you.
    iOS
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I think it's appalling that Glu has accused you of tampering with your game when you can prove you are a paying customer. Glu really needs to sort themselves out. This sort of customer service is unacceptable.

Hopefully Kalinda can help you. In the past I've noticed the online support team are much more helpful than the people you have to deal with in-game.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Hey all. I just want to update the situation. Glu eventually did send me some kstars, but it took a lot of back and forth to get to that point. 

I was also told that you need to check your subscription everyday before opening your gift box. Which doesn’t really make any sense to me, but alrighty. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @alycat - Just sent you a PM!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.