Options

SYS ranking

2Next

Comments

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I always end up second and sometimes there’s a big difference in votes between me and the third doll. The #1 has always been a ticket buyer, I’ve never been in a trendsetter group without at least one. Some of them just reveal themselves the last day, some at the beginning, but in the end it’s always the same thing. I once managed to get first and got my prize, but the ticket buyer was first too 🤔 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I don’t have many event items because I’ve been playing since January and I hardly ever chase anything because I won’t buy k-stars in order to keep my free videos. I don’t have any SMC dress or anything special that no one has ever seen, but I do my best with my limited kloset and it’s upsetting when I end up #2 after being #1 the whole week because a doll wearing daily box clothes has decided to buy tons of tickets 😩 
    I was respecting SYS themes even when I literally only had kash items 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel like there are lot more people out there than we think who use their tickets more wisely, maybe to get a leg up on a low score or to offset not being able to submit looks for a day. You probably wouldn't even know that they used a ticket. It's the ones who jump to 600 points in the first day and end up so far ahead of everyone else that I don't understand.