KKH keeps crashing

charlotte_kkhcharlotte_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Hello. I have updated the game to the newest version yesterday (Update 10.1), it was fine at first but today the app keeps crashing. It happens to my friend as well, we’re both iOS also. What can we do? 
iOS device
Prev1

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Mine is crashing as well, I can’t even get in the game!?!?!?!?!?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I have same problem 😞
    iOS player 

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Mine is crashing as well. On both my ios devices.
  • fluffythebestfluffythebest Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Mine is crashing too :(
    this sucks because I have a task to finish in under 24 hours before I lose it.
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Mine is crashing too :(
    this sucks because I have a task to finish in under 24 hours before I lose it.
    Same problem, I was in the middle of a 3-hour task I absolutely had to get 5 stars on, but the game kicked me off before I was even halfway done, and I’ve been trying fruitlessly to load the game ever since, meaning it’s definitely over with at the point and ruined my week’s earnings and streak thus far.  😢 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Frrrr. I got a notification saying that my photoshoot was over in 10 minutes and I can’t even complete it😭😭
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Glu is aware and they are looking into it.  Sit tight, and we'll let you know when there is more to tell. 
    So sorry for the inconvenience. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • buteramoonlightbuteramoonlight Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here 😪💕
    While you're waiting, could you put your platform info in your signatures?  It helps identify problems and things. :)
    Right now they're aware of the ios Crashing, and some sound issues on Android.  Again, so sorry this is happening., but please know it is nice to meet you, and have you find and join us here in the forum. :)@buteramoonlight  @fluffythebest @LostInAnImage @robertavyy @charlotte_kkh
    (and hi again @cntarr & @Scarletkkh <3 )

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Like last time this happened I had to wait for like a week🥺
    While you're waiting, could you put your platform info in your signatures?  It helps identify problems and things. :)
    Right now they're aware of the ios Crashing, and some sound issues on Android.  Again, so sorry this is happening., but please know it is nice to meet you, and have you find and join us here in the forum. :)@buteramoonlight  @fluffythebest @LostInAnImage @robertavyy @charlotte_kkh

Hi @kok! Forgive my ignorance here, but I literally just made an account like a minute ago, lol. Could you please advise as to how to make a signature and exactly what information I should include? Thanks!  
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're working on a fix for iOS games now! Please don't uninstall the app while you wait.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    We're working on a fix for iOS games now! Please don't uninstall the app while you wait.
    Thank you @KalindaKing , I wasnt sure whats going on thats why I uninstalled🤦‍♀️
    Okay, because I was super close to uninstalling it
    Looks like my game is working again.
    Mine is working too, thanks!
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Mine too! Yay! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
    iOS Doll 

Another very happy iOS player has been reunited with her addiction! Thanks for being such prompt enablers, Glu Gods! 😋
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • skemp92skemp92 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    New to the community but old player, thank you for promptly getting things fixed Mods! My KKH addiction rages on! 🤣
    skemp92 said:
    New to the community but old player, thank you for promptly getting things fixed Mods! My KKH addiction rages on! 🤣
    I started playing like...two weeks ago? I’m currently level 26 and am in the top 20 on the A-List. I’m already concerned about what will fill this new KKH hole in my life in the event I get to the final level within another two weeks or so. 😆 But this is also my first time signing up and posting here, so hi! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage It would probably take several months to reach the last level and we increase it every month! 
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I'm happy that you can all play again! When we fixed the loading issue on iOS, we temporarily removed ads on iOS games and that also means you won't be able to watch videos for rewards right now.

#VIPKalinda
  • skemp92skemp92 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve played on and off pretty much since the game came out, but finally able to stick with it for good this time! (Just didn’t have the best phones/tablet to play at the time was why I stopped playing) I just got to level 26 as of a few moments ago thanks to the bug fix, I was able to finish my mission in time and it leveled me up 🤗🎉 

what is the final level? I’m so behind on all the news that’s why I finally joined the community 😅
    @LostInAnImage It would probably take several months to reach the last level and we increase it every month! 
    That just gave me a huge sigh of relief; I’m so deep into the throes of addiction I’ve already had a few relapses. And my tolerance level is rapidly rising. I’m currently a Silver VIP subscriber and actively trying to figure out a way to convince my boyfriend it’s reasonable for me to spend $50 a month on virtual clothes. 😬

Also, thanks for the heads up about the videos not working for a while; I probably would’ve otherwise been breaking my finger later whilst trying to get it to do my bidding. 😋
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    skemp92 said:
    I’ve played on and off pretty much since the game came out, but finally able to stick with it for good this time! (Just didn’t have the best phones/tablet to play at the time was why I stopped playing) I just got to level 26 as of a few moments ago thanks to the bug fix, I was able to finish my mission in time and it leveled me up 🤗🎉 

what is the final level? I’m so behind on all the news that’s why I finally joined the community 😅
    Oh, I almost literally joined the community approximately three seconds ago, so I don’t have any answers at all, unfortunately! 

Im glad you made it back to your quest just in time; the same thing happened to me!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Yay to everyone up and running again.  If you want to add your platform, go to edit my profile, and edit signature.  just type in the signature box and save it with the save button.  Hope to see you all around General Discussion. Tomorrow we have a new SYS event thread opening, and then Kalinda posts spoilers for us a day early.  They are super fun with tips and advice during the event too.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay to everyone up and running again.  If you want to add your platform, go to edit my profile, and edit signature.  just type in the signature box and save it with the save button.  Hope to see you all around General Discussion. Tomorrow we have a new SYS event thread opening, and then Kalinda posts spoilers for us a day early.  They are super fun with tips and advice during the event too.  :)
    Oh yay! I’m obsessed with SYS, it’s one of my favorite parts of the game :) Can’t wait to see the spoilers! And thank you for the help re the signature. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    The real bummer is that the option to open a free gift box is also gone because the ads were disabled on iOS 

iOS Doll 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I hope Glu will quickly resolve the problem and allow the free ad videos back on. I already lost my free box for daily boxes and my daily 5 kstars. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    TrashleyKKH how do you get daily 5kstars?
    iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.