🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant @Rumpelstilzchen Which Android OS version do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    iOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    It’s still crashed for iOS 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Android
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    My doll looks way better in the new makeup 
    Which lips are those?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @AliBryant @Rumpelstilzchen Thanks! I'll share your info with the team. We'll look into it, but probably won't be able to fix it today.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @AliBryant @Rumpelstilzchen Thanks! I'll share your info with the team. We'll look into it, but probably won't be able to fix it today.
    Oh no... 😢 RIP my one hour gig. 😭
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing!
    Android
    To clarify, we'll try to resolve the loading issue on iOS ASAP. The lack of sound issue on Android won't get fixed right away.
    #VIPKalinda
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    To clarify, we'll try to resolve the loading issue on iOS ASAP. The lack of sound issue on Android won't get fixed right away.
    Thank you Kalinda! 🥰
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @KalindaKing I can't play my game!! It's a window that says NEW KONTENT but my game is shutting down!! I'm on iOS! And i'm super sad because i've been working on my game for so long!  :'(
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    When will the sys start EST because I’m getting on a plane from Manchester to Orlando and I’ll land at 2pm EST so I won’t be able to play till probably 4 😩😩
    OMG I live in Orlando!! Have so much fun! It's HOT here, pack lots of swim suits! 
    So cool ! We’re going to discovery cove so I’ll  be swimming a lot 👙 I’ve been a lot before so I know how hot it gets☀️ I don’t know how you survive it all year 💗💗
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Abbeymae Awww I went there for the first time last year! It was so fun :) Are you going to Disney World as well or Universal? 

P.S I have no idea how I survive it either. I blame my boyfriend for living here. He's a pilot and this is where he is based... for now! I am hoping to move somewhere much cooler soon :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @Abbeymae Awww I went there for the first time last year! It was so fun :) Are you going to Disney World as well or Universal? 

P.S I have no idea how I survive it either. I blame my boyfriend for living here. He's a pilot and this is where he is based... for now! I am hoping to move somewhere much cooler soon :) 
    Yes I’m going to Disney but not universal because we went last year 😩😩 I would love to love in ‘Sunny Florida’ not ‘ Rainy England’ 😂😂
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Cchaircc said:
    Anyone else having an issue with their game force closing on IOS in the last 30 minutes or so?
    Me too! It loads and then crashes and the app closes itself. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @Abbeymae oh have fun!! Disney is my favorite! my boyfriend is from England :) He seems to like it here much more than England! He is from east grinstead! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Thank you !!!!
    @Abbeymae Have a great time in Orlando! I love it there. Some of the best shopping is at Disney Springs  ;)

#VIPKalinda
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @Abbeymae Have a great time in Orlando! I love it there. Some of the best shopping is at Disney Springs  ;)

Is Disney Springs at Disney World? 🤩 Im going to Orlando in october with my best friend who loves disney more than anything, and its her birthday in october so I need to take her there 😄
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    @Katinkae yes it’s part of Disney and it’s AMAZING some of the best shops 🛍 
    @KalindaKing Thank You So Much I will do a lot of shopping to go with VIP shopping last weekend 🛍🛍💗💗
    @Katinkae Yes, it's on the Disney World property. It used to be called Downtown Disney and that's what it feels like. Lots of restaurants, some non-Disney shops like Kate Spade, Disney boutiques, plus one MASSIVE Disney Store where you can buy anything!
    #VIPKalinda
    Katinkae said:

Is Disney Springs at Disney World? 🤩 Im going to Orlando in october with my best friend who loves disney more than anything, and its her birthday in october so I need to take her there 😄
    OMG! You need to go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal if you are here during October! It is SO much fun! And Food and Wine at Epcot <3 

Disney Springs was formerly known as Downtown Disney. There are soooo many amazing stores there! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Should have come checked the forum sooner, I have been uninstalling and reinstalling the game non stop😂
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Should have come checked the forum sooner, I have been uninstalling and reinstalling the game non stop😂
    girl same! I had panic because my game was crashing
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Georgie_98Georgie_98 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It’s still refusing to open for me on iOS :( how long does it normally take for these issues to be resolved? Been looking forward to playing it all day and now I can’t get on 😥
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Oh god. The game still won’t open and I’m in a middle of a gig and I need to go to bed. 😅
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Why is the game crashing? I’m on iOS btw. 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • OdessaStarOdessaStar Registered Users 24 Posts
    Me too! 😓😆
    JOIN MY NEW SQUAD! ^_^

DAILY PLAYERS SQUAD
    SQUAD#932279
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @Abbeymae @KalindaKing thanks for amazing info 🤩🤩 I will definitely visit! Cant waaaait
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds