🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @LostInAnImage I get discouraged by not being able to finish. It seems that the same people are receiving very low scores, while the same people consistently earn very high scores. It doesn't make sense... Because it's always the same people on either end. That makes it tough when you have two tickets left for the event, but you're only going to be 50 or so points from finishing. Getting so close just to fail, no matter what you do, just SUCKS. 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019

Definitely, especially since the always save the most coveted item (usually the hairstyle) for last. I was lucky enough to finish all the way through the first two weeks, and this past week I was in the hospital so I didn’t care much about a virtual pool party. Or maybe I’m just defensive cause I didn’t finish. Lol. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Honestly, I don’t even know what’s considered a “low” or “high” score because I have no idea as to the pool of participants voting per round? I usually get a ~42 or so, but don’t know what to gauge that against. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    42 is a good average. I usually get around 37 though. RARELY will I get a 50. I don't think I've ever had more than that, though. But I'll see girls on here who rarely get anything under 50. I can carbon copy all their looks and still not have a high enough average to finish. 
    edited July 2019

I’ve definitely gotten my share of 30s as well,  especially when all of my best stuff is locked and I’m too broke to buy another good outfit; that’s usually my experience about halfway throughout. 

Hmm, I wonder why that is? Do you remember any of your pool party SYS looks that you could recreate exactly (hair, makeup, etc) and share a few? Just to get some feedback? I’m sure it’s nothing you’re doing wrong, especially if you’re carbon copying other looks and they have completely different results. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage no idea lol. I was unhappy the whole time and excited for the update. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I feel a little less crazy now that I saw I’m not the only one doing this, I have a note on my iPhone with only kkh stuff... I update Toronto and Brooklyn time everyday and this is the rest of my list, they are in chronological order so I know where to go next but I should really add time too 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @LostInAnImage I’ve been playing for a long time, and I own all the businesses, frankly the one I like the least is the boutique in San Diego because it’s an 8 hours shift (taking a lot of energy) for just 2 stars. 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
    edited July 2019
    Korty said:

Thanks so much for your input! It’s much appreciated given how much businesses cost to open, furnish, etc. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I like it! And I like when I see the changes on my doll. I am going to change her nose during next VIP. I’ve already started this « before/after » pic and every time I see it, makes me laugh ! 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Lookin' good, @Allegorie!! These new facial features are sooo dreamy. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
     KalindaKing said:
    I'm happy that you can all play again! When we fixed the loading issue on iOS, we temporarily removed ads on iOS games and that also means you won't be able to watch videos for rewards right now.
    Did you remove ads from all games? because my game was perfectly fine the entire time. Lol. I have no way to check but I'm hoping I can watch my 5 vids tomorrow 😐
    Nope. No videos. It’s so weird something like this happens every month lately. Either one platform or the other. Hope it gets fixed before the next update. Lol
    iOS
  • NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Hey, dolls! Who has already played these storylines, what will Raul say, if you ask: "Got crackers for that cheese?" 

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @KalindaKing when are you gonna update the throwback boxes? 😍😁
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @LostInAnImage I bought a pack of tickets during the anniversary event. I don't spend a lot of real money on this game, maybe twice a year, but it was becoming apparent that I was never going to finish the event. I was sick of not having the statue in my trophy room!  That said, I only used one and barely finished. I'm going to use one at a time and not but more. I feel SO sad when someone in my group is obviously using tickets, but the rest of us can't even finish. 
    I also bought a couple tickets, mainly to get the points to win the hairstyle, and ended up 10 points or so short 😣 It was the first and only purchase I made in the game and probably the only one I will make. So disappointed that after purchase my 20 free k stars a day were reduced to 5, which makes literally zero sense. You would think after making a purchase they would increase the number of free k stars or at least keep them the same rather than taking 15 free stars away a day, I feel like it discourages players from making a purchase and I actually regret making the purchase after finding this out. Regardless, I love the game, especially the sys event. Hopefully they will reconsider and allow all players the opportunity to earn 20 free k stars a day.

42 is a good average. I usually get around 37 though. RARELY will I get a 50. I don't think I've ever had more than that, though. But I'll see girls on here who rarely get anything under 50. I can carbon copy all their looks and still not have a high enough average to finish. 
    I’ve definitely gotten my share of 30s as well,  especially when all of my best stuff is locked and I’m too broke to buy another good outfit; that’s usually my experience about halfway throughout. 

Hmm, I wonder why that is? Do you remember any of your pool party SYS looks that you could recreate exactly (hair, makeup, etc) and share a few? Just to get some feedback? I’m sure it’s nothing you’re doing wrong, especially if you’re carbon copying other looks and they have completely different results. 
    The highest score I have received on sys was a 53. Does anyone know the highest score you can receive on a single look? I have always wondered. I also find it strange that you can literally recreate a look that one doll scored 50 and another doll scores 35 or less. I can't wait for sys spoiler today so I can start to prep!

• Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    The highest score I have received on sys was a 53. Does anyone know the highest score you can receive on a single look? I have always wondered. I also find it strange that you can literally recreate a look that one doll scored 50 and another doll scores 35 or less. I can't wait for sys spoiler today so I can start to prep!

So far I think the highest has been 60
    I play on Android
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @LAdoll24 Pretty sure it’s 60. If i’m correct your doll goes through 60 rounds of voting
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys @Julia88 thanks, good to know!
    LAdoll24 said:

Low 50s is my highest as well. Because I’m a nerd, I’d be really interested to find out the algorithm behind the scoring. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    LAdoll24 said:
    @LostInAnImage I bought a pack of tickets during the anniversary event. I don't spend a lot of real money on this game, maybe twice a year, but it was becoming apparent that I was never going to finish the event. I was sick of not having the statue in my trophy room!  That said, I only used one and barely finished. I'm going to use one at a time and not but more. I feel SO sad when someone in my group is obviously using tickets, but the rest of us can't even finish. 
    I also bought a couple tickets, mainly to get the points to win the hairstyle, and ended up 10 points or so short 😣 It was the first and only purchase I made in the game and probably the only one I will make. So disappointed that after purchase my 20 free k stars a day were reduced to 5, which makes literally zero sense. You would think after making a purchase they would increase the number of free k stars rather than taking 15 free stars away a day, I feel like it discourages players from making a purchase and I actually regret making the purchase after finding this out. Regardless, I love the game, especially the sys event. Hopefully they will reconsider and allow all players the opportunity to earn 20 free k stars a day.

Absolutely; 20 free stars a day is NOTHING considering the items we are trying to get are hundreds and hundreds of stars each. But it would be a nice little acknowledgement of the fans of the game and their massive support for it.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Videos still not working? 😳 Any update from Glu on this?
    edited July 2019
    Absolutely; 20 free stars a day is NOTHING considering the items we are trying to get are hundreds and hundreds of stars each. But it would be a nice little acknowledgement of the fans of the game and their massive support for it.
    Exactly!!! So glad I am not alone. @KalindaKing any way we can get our 20 free k stars a day from watching videos back? It would really make me play the game way more because I have been busy trying to earn free k stars by playing other games off the offer wall I would never bother with otherwise and would much rather just play this game but it is nearly impossible to buy all the great stuff when it takes so long to earn stars. That is the main problem I have with game.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    I’m sorry, but I actually expect some kind of compensation if the ads will be removed for a while. 20 stars a day is a lot
    This would be fair. Just like Androids were compensated for that problem with the SYS event. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    There are a number of threads about videos for stars dropping after purchases.  Let's get the focus back on the update itself.   <3  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Does no one realize that they have to work on a solution, they didn’t just decide to make them not work so we would complain. Have you never had an issue at work come up that you couldn’t resolve instantly? Relax, give them time to work on it, and stop with the greed. They don’t have to offer us anything for free, but they do. The videos come from an outside company so this could be an issue on their end, not something Glu can fix without them. Chill guys, they’ll be back. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    All this quoting makes me dizzy here!

Results in me just scrolling through your posts without reading them.
    If it's not absolutely necessary, can't you guys just simply tag someone?

Android