🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Lia888 and thank you @kokokokonut 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I agree. I’m off to Bora Bora tomorrow and need a break from this forum. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @kkhnolan omg have fun!!! vacation is so needed in my life rn 😩
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa Thank you! I feel the same way. My life is crazy right now. 😒
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We will give all the iOS players access to videos again as soon as we can! This is just temporary. We're working with our 3rd party advertising provider to find a solution that works.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Also keep in mind that glitches happen sometimes! I would discourage you and your friends from uninstalling the game if something else goes wrong because you could lose progress.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Thanks,Kalinda! Glad to know the team is working on it. We are all just feeling stressed about the videos and appreciate that we are kept informed on the progress. 
    IOS Player 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you all for doing what you can. I’m sure coming into work to read us all disagreeing is stressful, I’m sorry! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I have this issue about video since two months! This is intentional, stop continuing blaming ad providers! I wrote about this I don't know how many times and I've been regurarly ignored! This is a thing that YOU control so, please fix it.
    Android Player.
    Android
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @AngelineJ my sentiments exactly.

Glu CAN control the videos feature and that leads me to believe Glu CAN control how many videos you will be able to watch for free stars. 
    iOS Doll 

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Just read through 358 unread posts😬 anyways that VIP event can't come soon enough

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I hear ya @ValerieGray  the breakfast dishes are still in the sink, and I just made my son's bed.  12 noon?  not good.  not good at all. 
    but...the SYS is tomorrow and from the looks of it, I cant wait to try the new format.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    edited July 2019
    They did that so long ago I didn't even notice... But I agree!  I'm super angry now that I know that's what happened :(   I can't afford to buy stars all the time to keep up. 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Went through all the posts that I missed. 
    All I want to say is 

Thank you @AngelineJ You go girl! 

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Monica L said:
    @LostInAnImage I have setup each business with a reminder on my phone 

Ooh this is a great idea :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Surely it's a problem with forum design if quotes are difficult to read? Quoting is pretty normal in other forums I belong to
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Everyone is talking how their changing their dolls looks, and i might be one of the very few who never actually changed anything on my dolls face!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Sometimes I need quotes to understand the conversation or what people are replying to/discussing 
    iOS Doll 

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Only people with unlimited kstars don't care about the video problem. You are outing yourself 😂
    Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I play on Amazon so there's not even a video option to begin with. The next time I get a tablet, I think it's going to have to be a non Amazon one.
    Platform: Android

edited July 2019

@Monica L.  Yes I agree. There certainly are times when we need to see a quote. 

No one is saying not to leave quotes when it’s necessary but there is no need to quote the same post over and over for a page..This morning was out of control it was a misunderstanding by a newer member not familiar with the mechanics of the forum.  i only went back and edited out unnecessary quotes, But no one said you should never use a quote.  
    And we can be more succinct in our response. For example instead of quoting your post saying sometimes you need to see the quote, I tagged you and agreed with you while mentioning the gist of your post . I’m agreeing and adding my own content in response.     <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I play on Amazon so there's not even a video option to begin with. The next time I get a tablet, I think it's going to have to be a non Amazon one.
    On Facebook there isnt a video option eather!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited July 2019
    If you post Saying you like my hair, The next post does not have to be me quoting you saying you like my hair and then me saying thanks. Followed by you quoting me quoting you saying you liked my hair me saying thanks and then you saying I’m welcome.

You post saying you like my hair. Next I say thank you. The next Post you say you’re welcome.. tag if you want to make sure the other sees it. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just because someone is disagreeing (has a different input) with your point of view or/and chooses not to express their concerns, doesn’t automatically make them an illegitimate player.
    If you have to work hard for kstars, it is practically impossible to keep up with the game without those videos. Believe me, you would express your concerns!

Android
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This is ridiculous. I’m all for new members joining, more people playing, more people enjoying the game I love! But how does one come to this community and decide to disagree with a gif of someone turning away from the drama?
    If you have a problem, please speak freely. I won’t go anywhere.. but don’t be a coward. This is a group of people who love the KKH game and not everyone is going to get along, but I would really like to know how I’ve offended anyone? Do you think I should get more involved and post 50 posts a day of useless banter?

Thanks in advance!!! 
    Edit to add: I don’t hit the disagree on people even when I do. Y’all are killin’ the vibe 😞
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    The forum used to be a wonderful place with honest players. People who care. Until people with hacked kstars entered.
    Android
    The forum is mostly nice. But when people are constantly rude to you, throw accusations and don’t take your feelings into consideration, it can get a little toxic. The forum is not grouped by “ the people who agree with me “ and “ hackers “.