SYS theme suggestions

Comments

• vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Very much in agreement with a theme of the mother's day that appears next to the babies.
    These are some
    really cool ideas — a few of my own:

1) baby shower (maybe with a color requirement kinda like khloe’s pink shower, though please lord let’s not do pink again)

2) debutant ball— so these dolls addicted to their wedding dresses can finally have. Wedding dress appropriate theme

3) mom on the go / celeb mom / working mom — there are so many babies in the clan should do something to homage the mommies

4) Queen of the Court — now that Kim is headed to become a lawyer why not a badass lawyer theme we can rock our dusters and pantsuits and those 10000 briefcases we s

• VeraRose_kkhVeraRose_kkh Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    i would love:
    Airport looks theme 
    Mother’s day theme (when its actually mother‘s day)
    Night out theme
    Met Gala theme
    And a fancy date theme! <3
  • VeraRose_kkhVeraRose_kkh Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    i would love:
    Airport looks theme 
    Mother’s day theme (when its actually mother‘s day)
    Night out theme
    Met Gala theme
    And a fancy date theme! <3
    And a romantic getaway theme where you can make looks with your partner ;)
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Love this! Some SYS ideas for summer season:
    Carribean Cruise (prize could include cute sailor bikini/outfit, captain's hat, etc.)
    Hawaiian Luao (prize could include coconut bra, grass skirt, floral lei)
    County Fair (prize could include first prize medal, cute overall shorts, etc.)
    Camping/Glamping 
    Backyard Barbecue
    Block Party
    Boat and Beach 
    Yacht Vacay
    Fun in the Sun
    Polo Match/Sports Outing
    Kentucky Derby Style

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Would love a camping theme! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

Met Gala theme
    This would be amazing! The looks are so insanely over-the-top, trying to recreate that level of absurd haute couture would be really creative and fun.

Like, this year Lady Gaga was the co-chair of the Met Gala and so naturally the theme was “kitsch” or “camp,” one of the two. Something like her look that night, with that eye makeup, and giant cheesy 80’s princess gown, a mixture of the classically beautiful with the odd, that would be a really interesting SYS event where the winner wasn’t essentially rigged. 

https://www.vogue.com/projects/met-gala-2019-instagram-celebrities-behind-the-scenes-video/?mbid=social_onsite_mail

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Would love a camping theme! 
    This is a great idea! It would be so cute and cozy. I’m sure it would be more like “glamping” for our players but I hope we actually get this theme 😊 

Victoria's Secret parade
    This would be AMAZING. Oh my god, if our dolls could buy huge VS wings mine would never wear anything else. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    To further bolster @vilmazavala and their suggestion of a VS Fashion Show for SYS by showing how amazing it could be:

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Elle Woods take on KKH! We deff need a business theme!
    KKHLucy said:
    Elle Woods take on KKH! We deff need a business theme!
    I was born ready for this moment. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Massive cleanup done, topic is what Sys we’d like to see. Stick to topic, all about the game. Thanks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Victoria's Secret parade
    You beat me to it! I would love love love this theme 😍 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    edited July 2019
    Victoria's Secret would be amazing 😍 and a sexy neglige (edit: and a pair of fab angel wings of course!)as the prize would be everything!! I also agree business attire would be great too, we certainly have enough options there, but I would like to see that in winter or fall season oppose to summer. Random themes keep popping in my head, lol:

-Under the sea ( prize could include sea shell  bra and mermaid tail skirt)
    -Midsummer Night Dream/Fantasy 
    -Out of this World 
    -Hoedown (lol)
    -Sexy Summer Streetstyle
    -Avant-garde
    @LAdoll24 I love all your ideas, particularly fairy tale and avant-garde.

With regard to the latter, Kim’s style has started to lean more in that direction quite recently, and she’s nabbing many Vogue covers as a result:

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    be sure and stay focused on suggestions for SYS themes. 
    I'm afraid if we start discussing Kim's style it will swallow the SYS Topic.  ;)   Thanks.
    Now who has the next suggestion? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @LostInAnImage thanks! It would be so much fun styling and voting on the fantasy or avant garde looks!
    What about zodiac signs? The mythology goes back so far that there are countless creative interpretations of the 12 symbols. For example, August is the month of Leo (a fire sign) and I’d submit something like this (orange and red dress with flowing wild hair akin to a mane):

My apologies for my doll’s less than enthused expression; she hasn’t had coffee yet and I’m already dressing her like various animals. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited July 2019
    @LostInAnImage are you suggesting that zodiac themes would be based on the current month? Or would they just be random?
    It’s definitely an interesting theme that I like, but August for example has both Leo and Virgo, so i’m a little confused. Great idea though!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    edited July 2019
    Areys said:

Thanks! Well, my thought was that one singular SYS event would be “Signs of the Zodiac” as the overarching theme, and then everyone submits looks each ticket that are at least reasonably identifiable as one of the 12 in question, whether their own sun sign, the current one or any other of the remaining 10. Maybe there’s a smarter way, I haven’t slept in over three days! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @LostInAnImage
    Maybe it could be a theme based only on the four elements? 
    edited July 2019
    esme said:

I thought about that, too! I just thought maybe it’s too broad with only four seasons. And then I even thought of spirit animals as a theme, as goofy as that sounds. But it would definitely be fun and aesthetically creative as well. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage @esme those are great ideas! I would also like decades themes such as roaring 20's etc.
    @LostInAnImage Oh okay I misunderstood - I thought you meant each SYS would be a separate sun sign. That’s a neat concept though :)

@esme My leaf aura will finally be on theme for air lol
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    You don’t have to quote if you’re are close to the original. Tag the person if you want.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    To even further the VS sys suggestion by @vilmazavala and the support from @LostInAnImage:
    We've already had nods to the VSFS by Glu in the Spread the Love Valentine's Day boxes and in one of the #FashionGoals bundles. These looks would be perfect and a great way to use them for those who already have these outfits. Plus the VS outfits and WINGS are always soooo amazing. I've been dreaming of getting some wings since Kim and everyone went Angel for Halloween last year.

Not sure how this will all plan out logistically, but it could be a really creative sys. I'd have a lot of stressed out fun trying to style my doll like the vs models with what I have in the closet! We've got shoes in there similar to Kendall's above and I always think of the VSFS every time I see them. Also, has anyone said a throwback 70s/disco/Cher theme yet? I want an excuse to use the big hair I got from the April Fools pop up. Oh if anyone got Kim's post Met Gala hair from the anniversary box that could be really good for Cher. I think Kim's been into Cher lately... 🤔 (Sorry for the long post, been obsessed with the VSFS for years!)

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    1. Business meeting
    2. Cocktail party - for all the nice dresses we own that aren’t ball gowns
    3. I would have liked to have seen a red white & blue/ stars & stripes theme for the 4th of July. Maybe next year. 
    4. Black out
    5. Rave
    6. Denim darling
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I hope and pray that when the time comes we get a true Halloween SYS...I have been planning costumes for months..lol....and @ThreePartMagic A 70's theme would be awesome!!!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    all that glitters!