🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Whelp! Excuse me while I plow through gigs to get to the new Lion Queen one. (I just got to Rani!)

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic I am doing the exact same thing lol😂😂😂 I have been tapping the little items in each place to get more energy!!😂😂

because I really want that “lion queen” story😂
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic Same! My hand is hurting from all the tapping to get energy😂
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @SugarK My fingers are pushed together lol. The audacity 🙄 and still hiding as if this forum doesn’t glitch at times and inevitably we will be able to see them again 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    When you are a free-to-play player and you don't receive 20 stars a day from videos, you are cutted out from EVERYTHING. From completing kollections, chasing items you really want, everything. I'm sorry if I hit someone's sensibility with my previous post but I have the right to express my opinion like everybody else. I wrote about this issue since two months. TWO MONTHS. And nothing changed. And I'm getting tired to ask for something that was there and that a lot of players have. I never offended anyone because it's not my style but try to have a issue that limits you while playing and maybe you would be angry too.
    Android
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I never thought to question it, but now I'm seeing everyone say they get their videos for kstars daily... is that how it's supposed to be? I’ve always gotten mine every other day and figured it was the same for everyone else 🤔
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH did you try the suggestion of doing the videos throughout the day instead of all at once? I am Android and was having the same issues as you, but it works ok now as long as I don't try to watch all 5 in a row.
    iOS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Just wanted to pop in and say I'm having some really good burgers for dinner😅 WHAT'S EVERYBODIES FAVORITE FOOD??
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @AliBryant yes I tried that too but still nothing. Thanks 😊
    Android
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @ValerieGray my favorite food is LASAGNA but I could go for some ice cream right now!!!😂
    Also thanks @SisSnappedLikeThanos for the compliment! Means so much coming from you queen😭💖
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @ValerieGray pizza, lasagna, carbonara, mozzarella, tiramisù... now I'm hungry 🤣
    Android
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @ValerieGray I love sushi 🍣😩 In fact, I had some for dinner tonight 😋
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @ValerieGray Ice cream, brownies, custard, cheesecake... I'm a dessert girl 🍨😍 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @charlottegold of course, I have less stars than people who spend money and this really fine to me but before I used to have those 20 stars a day that allowed me to be a little more competitive than now. I just want that this issue will finally fixed. That's all
    Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH that’s actually the opposite of the point I was making lol. I paid like $30 four years ago on this game and I get a fourth of the stars you get on a daily basis. My kstars from that $30 ran out a long time ago, so yes I want this issue fixed just as bad as you do. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Spread out video watching!? I don’t like having to do that.. disagree. Hamburgers? I like steak and hotdogs soooo disagree. That’s way too much cheese I’m only eating one thing, disagree. You got a compliment and I didn’t? Disagree. 
    Not really but ^ how stupid is that? Just because Instagram doesn’t have a disagree button doesn’t mean you should take it out here 😂✌️ @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas please give us that function back. It’s been abused for months now and it isn’t nearly productive enough to keep it hidden. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    Surely I really hope that this issue will be fixed for players who did a purchase. This is not fair at all
    Android
    edited July 2019
    I'm italian so that's how I react when a see a disagree

Please, read it with irony
    Android
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @Rikk watch that be the one request we make that they actually get on right away 😂😂. I would personally love a taco handheld! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Like how old do you have to be to fight over an online game????? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just move on and go tap a bush for some energy or talk to a random npc and get a KStar
    Omg this Fashion Goals appeared in my game and I was waiting a little bit to get it but when I went back to my game it was gone😭 it said 15 hours I'm so confused noooo
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I love the prospect of the shorter SYS, and the makeup in the update is great.  All in all, glitches aside it’s been a great update.  Please don’t bicker with each other.  Tension is high when things are wrong, but you know Glu’s working on it.  We’ve fought over erroneous quoting, video issues and funn y pictures are anonymously disagreed with. That is a petty s pie at someone for no reason. 

This IS a positive place, we’re in this together.  Let’s all do our best to keep it up beat. Some players want to use the game and forum as a diversion, and they don’t deserve to come here and be chastised for their opinion. Let’s be more respectful of other players.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited July 2019
    You guys are gonna have to pull the trigger on either Cassio or Raul because we are tired of waiting to actually date them. I wanna see them standing in my HOUSE! I wanna marry Raul so we can be the next jay-z & Beyoncé. I hope this storyline is actually leading us to the promise land. And we should  be able to send text message to kim, willow, Simon etc.. since we do have phones now. And we should be able to tweet, willow can tweet, kim can tweet, Ray powers can. Why can't we? But I'm so glad storylines are back! I miss them