🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KaylaJ glad that I wasn’t the only one that kissed both the billionaires. 😂 And if it gives me a leg up in the storyline, I would kiss them again and their assistants, and their assistant’s assistants and their assistant’s assistant’s assistants. 

IOS Player 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I understand some of you can't play right now. We're looking into it!
    Thanks @KalindaKing - I still can’t open videos. Is this an ongoing issue? 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @KaylaJ glad that I wasn’t the only one that kissed both the billionaires. 😂 And if it gives me a leg up in the storyline, I would kiss them again and their assistants, and their assistant’s assistants and their assistant’s assistant’s assistants. 

Maria told me to stop, I kissed both, and right after went down the street to my yacht and my husband standing there thinking "man, I don't wanna waste energy on you"

I was so worried I would have to choose. I mean Cassio is the first , but R-r-r-aul is a hunk. I juggle both of them and Bort, I could keep going!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    The forum used to be a wonderful place with honest players. People who care. Until people with hacked kstars entered.
    Image result for kardashian agreed gif
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    If Glu wants to add videos back to iOS tomorrow for my birthday that would be pretty rad.

Image result for kardashian please gif
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Raul is nice and sweet and all, but Cassiooooooooooooooo. Nobody brings the heat like Cassio. 
    (Raul almost had me won over, but then he stopped calling out of nowhere, so if I'm gonna have to decide between two fuhbois, I'm putting my vote on the one that makes me melt faster.)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I understand glitches happen, but that doesnt mean you can just exonerate yourself every time something happens and just say “oh it was a glitch”. We had a glitch in our system, a few of our travel agents couldnt book, we got a lot as compensation 🙃 I really dont understand why its so hard to be customer friendly? Its not like its a big deal for Glu to throw 20 kstars @ everyone who was affected. And its not like its a lot to us, but you know, we’d appreciate the gesture. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Its not greedy to want a compensation. You’re pretending like I asked for 100 stars or 50 diamonds. Anything would have done. After months of being done with this game, I thought it was bettering, so I spend money again (after 3 months lol), but I already regret it 🙂

@angelinej is totally right. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH there is no need to mention you're Italian, I think your post about your favorite food says it all  :p 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Allegorie you're right ahahahah

He was an italian actor and this is one of the most iconic scene he made 😊
    Android
    @Chloè_KKH is it saying "I am eating you"? I dated an Italian guy once, when I studied abroad (in Germany, how funny is that). I learned a few words but I think I've forgotten everything he teached me ahah
        #BonusStarForParties
    @Allegorie yes! It's written in roman dialect so it's remarkable that you understood what He was saying!
    Android
    edited July 2019
    Aww thank you @Chloè_KKH

#BonusStarForParties
    @Allegorie just the truth 💕
    Android
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Just out of curiosity, what’s the lowest SYS score you guys have ever received? I’m pretty sure it’s been established that the highest score is 60, I would take this to mean each look gets voted on 60 times but I have never heard of anyone getting under 10 for example? So curious about how this works.
    I just understood the reference...  It's okay, I'm just one day late  :D
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @kiki_k I am fairly new to the game, I just started playing a few months ago. My first sys event was the music festival earlier this year. I think my lowest score for that one was really low - like a 17 or something pathetic like that, lol. Since then I have been builing up my wardrobe and received much better scores. The spoilers really help too! Now my lowest scores are between 32 and 35 and my highest was a 53. I usually get the most votes in the upper 30's, lower 40's. I have noticed, especially in the last event, I started out doing so well and slowly declined no matter what I did. I was first place in my group all week up until the last two days. It was really disappointing and I don't understand why. Is it possible that the group you vote within recognizes your doll from the trendsetter list and purposefully doesn't vote for you because you are in the lead, regardless of style? I have noticed that some dolls will often change their hair color and skin tone throughout the competition but I don't know if that is just how they are styling their doll or if it is a strategy for disguise (or maybe both lol).
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @kiki_k I've got a 14 before...
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Thanks to everyone who agrees with me on this video matter. Trust me, I brought this issue up again hoping that the game becomes better, not trying to bring negativity to the forum.

First of all, I have no problem spending $ on a game that I’m happy with, this is not about I want everything to be free. It’s the way Glu handles the video issue from the beginning bothers me. I buy things I like in real life, same with the game. This video dropping thing is basically “bait and switch”. Players deserve to be treated with respect. It really hurts me to see so many loyal players who have been supporting this game for years being treated like fools, same with new players being tricked. I have limited my spending on the game since I found out the video dropping issue. I like the game, that’s why I’m still here, you can’t get rid of me, not just yet! 🤣 

I was about to drop it because I really appreciate how much effort the developers have put into the game and I want to support it. Also because @KalindaKing @eggsandbananashave helped make the gaming experience a lot better.  Glu’s customer service has improved. I do appreciate your hard work on the game and I understand that you work for Glu and it’s probably not your decision to make the video # drop after purchase ,but lately all these video issues happening after each update, you can’t tell me things have been working fine for years and now they coincidentally not working after each update was released? You know I have the right reasons to question these things, and you know I’m telling the truth. It’s not like a glitch happens and I’m not giving Glu time to fix it. It’s when you said you will look into the issue years ago, you are actually trying to find a way to bring everyone’s video # down to 5, that’s insulting player’s intelligence. I really hope that whoever make these decisions at Glu, you have the dignity to make it right this time. Thank you for listening. 

**An easy compensation for the time you work on bringing back the videos: give all iOS players “a Kstar a gig” during the time the videos are down. Just remember, all the video and game offers from other offer wall were removed from iOS games months ago! **

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Also, I'm thinking about starting all of my gigs and letting them run so I can get the new one😭
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So excited to see how the shorter SYS plays out.   I'm lingering on my storyline with Raul and Cassio, don't want it to end.  But when I get there, you KNOW I'm going to kiss them both.
    The update bringing the new shorter SYS model is what I'm happiest about in the update.  ok, the shorter sys, the new make up, the clothes, the storyline....ok  very nice update.   :)

with the dye available, and the fabulous new clothes....I'll take Cher's hand me downs any day of the week.  We asked for glammier things and I think we got them.   Happy Thursday Dolls.

@LADoll I don't think people recognize a doll and go out of their way to vote against them.  We don't just get voted on by members of the group obviously, so how would they know where you were on trendsetters? 
    But, following your thought - I am careful not to use one of the event prizes.  for example - if I've won the last prize say hair, but I'm still putting in tickets either timed or purchased, I am careful NOT to have the dress or the hair on.  My thinking - sadly there are people who are jealous and I don't want them to see the prize on my doll and think "They already got the hair." and give the vote to the other doll.  It's probably not true, but still I pick a different style.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @AngelineJ you summed it up perfectly once again. I would be much more willing to spend real money to get something I really wanted in the game if it were easier to earn more stars in within the game. I feel like I am constantly chasing stars by playing other games (which I am grateful that it is a possiblility) but I would much rather play this game to earn them. I realize the further you get in the game there is more of a chance to earn stars by owning businesses etc but to get there being a new player is nearly impossible. And because I am trying to earn stars in other games, I don't complete as many tasks as I would like to. Especially with the 20 stars reduced to 5. If there really is no control on the videos maybe give us other ways to earn them within the actual game itself rather than just offers.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Don't mind me, I'm just here to say this: Cassio >>>>>>> Raul.

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    I agree with every single word @AngelineJ wrote in her post
    Android
    edited July 2019
    @kokokokonut
    Ok, lol. I don't know much about the workings of the sys and voting system. I thought maybe the group you were put in was the group you voted within but thank you for clearing up that they are totally random. 
    That is exactly what I was getting at and thanks for the tip. I was just a little confused as to why my votes were decreasing especially after I found out the "get this look" option has no effect on your score. I had barely anything at the start of the pool party sys to really fit the theme and I worked to get items that were a better fit and I ended up getting less of a score on them, lol. 
    eta: not necessarily jealousy per se but maybe more competitive strategy, lol. I understand why everyone usually wants to be first since the prizes are amazing! 😉
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @LAdoll24 The fact is they HAVE control of how many videos are available for paying customers and non paying customers. It’s the bait and switch that’s wrong.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    @AngelineJ
    It does seem that way, I agree with you. I am just thinking maybe it has something to do with the contract they have with the advertisers since I read on here it is a third party advertiser. Either way they do have the ability to do something about it. But until they figure that out maybe give us more ways to earn stars. I think they should give us more ways to earn stars regardless if this issue is fixed or not seeing how difficult it is to earn them and everything worth buying is by far more than 20 stars.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The videos are coming back today on iOS!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing
    IOS Player