🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @KalindaKing Will 20 videos be back for players who have spent $ on the game?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I just lost a ton of my Facebook friends..? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Thank you @kalindaking! I appreciate it a lot! 💕
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing I still only have 5 videos per day and what is the compensation? I never got it!?!??!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AngelineJ The # of videos you can watch is the same as before.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @kalindaking what is the compensation!?!???
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I'm team Raul i like him, i want to marry him please!! how much i have to pay for that to happen??

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I swear im not spending a single penny more on this game until i get 20 videos a day again, i got tricked because i wasnt a part of the forum for years so i didnt know they would drop. If i would have known i would have never spent anything. I wish i could get a damn refund
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @AngelineJ The # of videos you can watch is the same as before.
    That’s disappointing but at least we got an answer. I guess we will have to continue to tell people don’t spend $ on the game if you don’t want to loose your 20 free Kstars then. 
    Thanks for working on a compensation and bringing back the videos. 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you! Very happy about how fast the problem was solved🎉
    @Fairytalei didn't know that too. i playing this for just one year. it's very unfair with new players. 😒
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    The compensation was 15 kstars for those who were wondering! Thanks @KalindaKing and the rest of the Glu team :)
    iOS platform
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you thank you thank you! Best phone call I received today. 🥰🥰🥰
    iOS Doll 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    And for Android players who can't watch videos because it leads straight to the offer wall @KalindaKing?
    Android
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @Fairytale I didn’t know that either. I just wish now that I would have known. I don’t understand why Glu wants to punish us who spend real money on the game. 15 Kstars less per day is really a big loss! 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH
    That has also been happening to me since I made a purchase about a month or so ago. When you tap get free stars it takes you right to the offerwall. I gave up at first but then I got persistent and just kept trying to get the screen to pop up by frequently checking it. It will usually give me one, I will exit out of that screen for a min and then go back and it eventually works. I really wish something would be done to fix it because before I made a purchase I had no problem whatsoever watching all 20 videos back to back. It shouldn't take all day to earn the 5 stars now.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    LAdoll24 said:
    @Chloè_KKH
    That has also been happening to me since I made a purchase about a month or so ago. When you tap get free stars it takes you right to the offerwall. I gave up at first but then I got persistent and just kept trying to get the screen to pop up by frequently checking it. It will usually give me one, I will exit out of that screen for a min and then go back and it eventually works. I really wish something would be done to fix it because before I made a purchase I had no problem whatsoever watching all 20 videos back to back. It shouldn't take all day to earn the 5 stars now.
    That was happening to me on IOS lately too. It would even crash sometimes 

Also, Rapid Recharge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cassio or Raul lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @kaylaj yes same, have troubles on iOS too with videos. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @LAdoll24 I have never made a purchase 
    Android
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Seems like it is a widespread issue with the videos. I thought it had something to do with my device at first. Hopefully something can be done about it because it is a real bummer.
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Will facebook players get compensation for not being able to watch videos for 5 years? 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I was so sad to finish the storyline but holy heck it was top quality. Multi-stage and funny writing and great use of mechanics like the title cards and the boat cutscenes, it feels like you're using the game's engine quite creatively. Pls pass on my appreciation @KalindaKing
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Oh @Lisylis post reminded me. If you haven't bought the art gallery in Venice, and you want more storyline, buying it opens up a TON of stuff in the story!! I have been done with storyline since last year, only getting the new ones when they add them. But during VIP I bought the gallery and I have had quests ever since! Several different arcs even. A series with Maestro Sly, series with Alvin, and a series of me hosting the PopGlam awards, the "Glammys". And a spin off of the Maestro Sly story with this guy Darren Wick. My doll has hooked up with this guy, Cassio, and Raul all in this week :D 

iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Will facebook players get compensation for not being able to watch videos for 5 years? 
    YASSSS!!!
    And for not having a workable photobooth!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    so much talk about team cassio and team raul. if we dont get to marry either of them in the next update, i dont know what to say.. you cant give us this good storyline, for us to have no pay off in the next update. or better yet you can speed it up, and continue the story in the weekend events like we use to have. you gotta do something.. i love that storylines are back. it makes it interesting again.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @MelanieKKH and Amazon!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    so i just make out with Raul and now what????