🗳️SYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited July 2019

If anyone wants to submit these two, please please please let me know. 💕💕 I know cotton candy is not suitable for the theme but still.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I didn’t have much on theme but I thought i would get at least a 40
    iOS platform
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited July 2019

Went with pink, it went ok 🌸
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    First two looks!

Off to an okay start. Also, I am not loving how my doll looks in these TS prizes 🤦🏾‍♀️

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Basak said:

If anyone wants to submit these two, please please please let me know. 💕💕 I know cotton candy is not suitable for the theme but still.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Are they available?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I still don’t have the TS page :/ this has never happened before
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @flissysums I guess they are 🤔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ChristyKanChristyKan Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @KalindaKing hi and thank for the call n the k stars❤️ I also dnt have the trendsetters n i tried everything u suggested. Playing on ios level 70😊
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry if you don't have access to Trendsetters yet! We'll see if there's anything we can do on our end. In the meantime, keep submitting looks. The votes you get will count towards your score / rank in Trendsetters once you get it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @inesferreira04   I Recall one or two instances when TS didn’t appear for a player, until they opened up the next day and all their points were there.  Hope you get it sooner than that.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Right. If you've already followed my advice, then it might be a glitch on our end and it might not get resolved today. Hang in there!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    My first 2 looks

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @flissysums I am on iOS and the drink is not available 🙁

iOS Doll 

Monica L said:
    @flissysums I am on iOS and the drink is not available 🙁

Yep, I think the drink and the cotton candy will be available next month.
    Android
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @inesferreira04   I Recall one or two instances when TS didn’t appear for a player, until they opened up the next day and @inesferreira04 their points were there.  Hope you get it sooner than that.   <3
    Thank you!! ☺️ Hopefully I do
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Tazzy21 said:

I think they may have gotten mixed up and thought this was still pool party. (I get it that event felt like it lasted a month to me lol)

On a side note I hate when a doll thinks outside the box gets the theme on target but  doesn’t get votes since it’s not a spot on reflection of the theme. That makes me sad. I try to vote for those when I can. I like seeing some well styled thoughtful theme interpretations.
    I totally agree with you! I don’t know if this is anyone on here but I love this outfit. I literally bought the dress when I saw it 🔥🔥🔥

• sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Monica L said:

This look was super cute! Can’t believe it only got 32 votes. Oh well! 
    The pearl part really gives me Hollywood feels tbh!! 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I honestly don’t know what i’m doing with this theme.. just trying out different outfits and seeing what voters prefer 
    First look got 51, second got 35 which... yikes lol
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I'm probably in the minority, but I wish they would have left the SYS alone. I liked to challenge myself with creating so many new looks without repeating, we get less prizes now, and it is going to be impossible to catch up with someone who buys a bunch of tickets right out of the gate; so once again...ticket buyers will be the big winners....anyways...good luck everyone!!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited July 2019
    nevermind, updated below :)
    iOS
    @Calantha I understand your concern but we get the same amount of prizes since it is every week instead of every two weeks. So instead of 4 clothing earnables every other week, it's 2 per week. Plus, this way we get more diamonds and dye.
    iOS
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    We’re off! I was a little discouraged when I first went in the voting booth (because some people think Old Hollywood is 1990s and it shows..) but it looks like most people are following theme now. This one is hard lol.. I need more elegant gowns and vintage accessories. 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    So this is going to be more difficult than originally planned lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    I can confirm, the red dress is available for diamonds! So we are at least through 7.19.2018

iOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Me tryna get a least one outfit out the gate. Also really loving the background this sys. Anyone know if it's new or just from one of those fancy houses I haven't unlocked yet?

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I only need the dress. Would love the gold dye but I have some I haven’t used... 

Do I fight until the bitter end? Or do I let this ticket buyer secure her spot?

There are a lot of tied spots in my group so far. 

iOS Doll 

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    My flight to Florida was delayed to we landed at 4 EST amebic I’ve only just got WIFI at 6:30 so I’m 3 and a half hours late but I thought I wouldn’t get any WIFI so it could be worse 🥳
    AliBryant said:
    What are the most recent items people are seeing available for diamonds? Anyone able to buy any of these?

Yep. All of those items are available. 
    Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.