🗳️SYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

Comments

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

Which hair should I get? I mean I need something for this theme but I also want something that will work in the long run. What do you guys think?
    I personally LOVE the second one, but the first is far more versatile, in my opinion. Further, it fits the theme much more appropriately; old Hollywood glam is its own specific genre wherein the first hair decisively belongs, in my opinion. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Hi everyone! So my first two looks didn’t render the votes I hoped for, and was wondering if you all could please give feedback on this third one prior to submission. Also I clearly can’t choose which hairstyle is best, lol.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and sorry for the third expression: having short hair apparently gives my doll sudden onset of narcolepsy.

I really like the first one!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Katya Just submitted the clutch! Good luck!

@Accalia Thanks so much for the input! I know the pearls aren’t a perfect match in terms of shade but it’s hard for me to do Old Hollywood Glam without adding either pearls or fur, lol. But at least they match the shoes! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I'm trying... 🤪 

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    And there goes a ticket buyer 
  • alexiadruualexiadruu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    lolila said:
    I want to play show your style event it's not show any more. Please sort this out.
    Do you have to be a certain level to do show your style?
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    My first and second look. I think they did pretty ok.

surprisingly I didn't detect any ticket buyers yet and I hope it stays that way

iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m not sure which hair is the best for my next submission. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @JaniceKKH
    3rd one 

@LostInAnImage
    1st one

@Sarahardey
    tough call, but I think the second one will get you more votes 

@Katya
    This was just submitted on iOS: 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @alexiadruu hi. My brain turned off, i’m not remembering what the min level is, I’ll look but make sure you took the latest update.  That could be your problem.  If that doesn’t work we can try and help you tomorrow . Btw, what level are you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    lolila said:
    I want to play show your style event it's not show any more. Please sort this out.
    Do you have to be a certain level to do show your style?
    Yes. If I’m not mistaken, I think you have to be level 12.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

I’ve been doing better than I thought I would so far!
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I started singing with joy when I found the sparkler!! I’m on iOS - anyone looking for it?

iOS Doll 

@Monica L
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg, it's a v a i l a b l e?!?!?
    Thank you for this public service announcement. 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Well i tanked on both my games from the get go... note to self, less Gatsby... more sparkle.

And I'm not sure what I think of this new SYS program so far. So yes, the event is half the days... but... it's now every week! Which means it's the same amount of SYS days per month, just on different days of the week. And splitting the prizes up spreads it out the same too. Yeah, the dye & whatever is more. But basically it's the same, just mostly on the weekends now. I see what you did there, Glu.

I think I'd rather have SYS shorter, with all the prizes, half the points (for half the days), & every other week. I can see getting burnt out on this. I'm already kind of sick of how often it is, though I generally enjoy the prizes we earn & like dressing my doll. I think the days of the week may be better this new way though, since I'll just get crappy sleep on Fridays now instead of every other week's weekdays.

And I feel like I could get in the top of T$ a lot of the time because players would fall out of playing and I'd outlast them. Splitting it up into shorter rounds makes me think it'll be a lot harder to win trendsetters than before. But again, I could be wrong. We'll see I guess. just my random thoughts in all directions as this new one begins.

Also, still an advocate for lowering the points more so an average player can get all the SYS earnables. Most of the time there's only about 3 people who finish in my trendsetters groups. People who work hard on their looks should be able to earn all prizes with average scores in the 30s... that's even higher than half the votes. This game is already challenging... I feel like when it's made so tough it discourages a lot from playing. I'll still play until I'm sick of it, but just think it should be less difficult. Anyway, happy SYSing & hopes that everyone's getting better scores than I have so far. Oye 🙃
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Monica L said:
    I started singing with joy when I found the sparkler!! I’m on iOS - anyone looking for it?

Omg that doll is already wearing the earnable hair 😧
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam yep!

I have seen a lot of dolls already wearing the hair and the dress while voting. 
    iOS Doll 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    does anyone know if the butterfly aura is available? I only have enough diamonds for possibly it or the sparkler

also, i didn't get TS automatically this time. even after submitting my 3rd look, nada. I closed my game and left for a bit and it FINALLY showed up.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @thallisa
    I would love to be tagged. Thank you! 

@icechic
    Aww, hope your scores go up, love. Hang in there.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KaylaJ it’s not, not until October 
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KaylaJ it’s not, not until October 
    so, about the time it'll take to collect more diamonds! awesome, sparkler hunt here I go

ty!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Monica L that’s just ridiculous, we’re in day one!! Thank God there’s no ticket buyers in sight in my TS group, atm 🤨
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    I wish I knew who this doll was - I saw her look and I immediately thought of The Who’s Tommy musical. The glasses scream pinball wizard and the red look is none other than Tina Turner - acid queen. 

iOS Doll 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I had a lot of wine tonight and submitted a random look. I figure since my first two looks (that I thought were on theme) did terrible, I could experiment, who cares. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    I keep seeing cell phones. I hope they’re at least playing snake!!!

iOS Doll 

@evilhag At least you’re on theme; that’s what I vote by. People just have NO IDEA what “old Hollywood glam” means, because every other doll is wearing a hot pink leather dress, a pantsuit, a cocktail dress from the sale rack of Forever 21, or even GYM CLOTHES:

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.