2019 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions

Comments

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    For halloween this year can we please get victorias secret outfits? The kardjenners had vs outfits last year and there's so many beautiful looks to choose from! 

Wouldn't it be amazing if we got a pair of big fluffy wings!! 

That Adriana outfit would be awesome in the game. Like a lacy dress with sexy cut out on the sides would be so amazing to have in the game. 

The victorias secret x balmain collab is sooo fabulous! We already have balmain in the game so why not extend it with victorias secret badass outfits? 

And the backdrop as background in the photobooth would be so fun!! 

These bags was kinda cute also so i throw in them here just because why not?  :D
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts

This is Hedy Lamarr in ‘Ziegfeld Girl’ (1941).

Now, this isn't so much a suggestion* as an aside, but am I being nutty, or does this look like it was Lana Del Rey's inspiration for the dress that shall not be named?? 

*That being said, I wouldn't be mad if we got something like this! I know a lot of people want a second chance at that Lana dress, and this is basically it but extra. 

Was there really a Lana del Rey dress? I searched specifically for it and it sent me to this thread and I’m looking for it. I’m a huge Lana fan and I’m dying to see the dress, I need ittt!!😍😍
    Monica L said:
    I recently saw Aladdin and all of Jasmin’s outfits were so beautiful- the colors and details were amazing. Her accessories were always so bold and made of gold. I would love to see some Aladdin movie inspired goodies in the game - with bold colors. 

Like this dress and the shoes:

Or this dress:

I totally agree with you. The dresses from that movie we’re absolutely gorge and to die for. Seeing something like This in the game would be magnificent. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Here you go, @EmmaNature
    This is the Lana dress:

• vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited July 2019
    this is my suggestion I would like to get this monkey, hair and these heels.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I would love to see Hedy Lamar’s look in the game! 

iOS Doll 

Here you go, @EmmaNature
    This is the Lana dress:

Thank you Lots dear!!! And the outfit is beautiful! I was expecting more detail on the dress I’m pleased anyway! Thank you once again 
    Birkin Bags!!! This should be a must, anyone agrees?
  • HighSkyHighSky Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited July 2019
    As it relates to beauty, we would love more:

*Contour kits, besides the KKW beauty. Some that do not have eyes attached.  That way, we can wear our own eyes and have face contour still. (It can be in the MISC section like nose-highlight) 
    *Blush that comes without eyes
    *More eye colors and pupil styles perhaps mixed eye colors like Hazel.
    *There's alot of red skin colors but only one golden tan. Please bring more yellow skin tones.
    * Skin/ body shimmers. It can be a MISC item that adds shimmer to your dolls body
    *Matte Lips, that are shaped like the GS lips. 
    Thank you so much for everything you've brought in this update! I really love and appreciate it and look forward to the next! 

For halloween this year can we please get victorias secret outfits? The kardjenners had vs outfits last year and there's so many beautiful looks to choose from! 

Wouldn't it be amazing if we got a pair of big fluffy wings!! 

That Adriana outfit would be awesome in the game. Like a lacy dress with sexy cut out on the sides would be so amazing to have in the game. 

The victorias secret x balmain collab is sooo fabulous! We already have balmain in the game so why not extend it with victorias secret badass outfits? 

And the backdrop as background in the photobooth would be so fun!! 

These bags was kinda cute also so i throw in them here just because why not?  :D

We kinda deserve it lol😂😂
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiee! New member here 😺

I don’t know about you guys but I think the game is lacking some cute mini skirts! 

I would really appreciate a black latex mini skirt kinda like this

but in black since black works with a lot of things.

also I think we need more dyes like blue, red, green, brown and black. 

Right now those are the first things that comes to my mind!

if Glu considers making any of these happen I would really appreciate it!

Since we got the cute Audrey Hepburn hair could we maybe get some black elegant gloves? And maybe that stick or cigarette she’s holding. I think Cruella De Vil has a cigarette like that also 🤔 

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@Areys omg i’ve never seen that pic before 😍 we need that beautiful jumpsuit in the game 😍😍😍😍
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia Right? Adriana always wears gorgeous clothing but this was stunning 😍
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈

I think these outfits worn by Taylor Swift would be nice to have in the game. The 2 looks she had on when she performed would be cool with some wind animations, you know like when the drape/train or whatever it’s called flyes up like it does in music videos. 
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Now that we have a better variety of skin tones, I think it's time the shading on skins was improved to make the shadows less harsh and add some subtle highlights to make our dolls look less flat. If you could also get rid of the weird looking joint crease line at the top of our shoulders like I have below, that would be great too.

I was super bored so did this before and after as a quick example of what I think looks a lot better. I'm an amateur at editing and it only took me 20 minutes to make these changes so it should be a piece of cake for the pros at glu. Please make our dolls look less flat glu, pretty please!
  • ZoeZhangZoeZhang Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited July 2019
    wish there was more unnatural hair colours for me and all the other people who loves a bit of colour and who’s hair colour changes every time the sun sets. 🤪 i would love some neon colours like neon pink and this cool neon green colour

• ZoeZhangZoeZhang Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited July 2019
    more piercings are another one that should be added. and i’m surprised that there’s just one measly little nose stud in the shop unlike the kendall and kylie game. ): kkh should start off with so more basic piercings like belly button piercings, septum piercings and lip piercings and then work their way up. i know there’s already a lip with a lip piercing but i’d much rather have the piercing as an add on to my lips so i can change the lipstick colour and i bet a lot of people agree with me

• SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Official suggestion thread.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love to see some pleated metallic dresses !

Dresses with these silhouettes, but with high shine metallic fabrics. 
    IOS Player 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

Guys look att this beautiful dress worn by Monique 😍😍😍
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I can't find a place to put hold-able suggestions so I'll put them here lol, I would love to see more food! The drumstick would be awesome for Thanksgiving. Maybe something fun like fair food (hot dog or corn dog)! A cookie would be cool lol and it could have a little bite taken out of it maybe or like a slice of cake. And more drinks, I'd love to see a margarita or a mojito and iced coffee. A rosé in a wine glass would be neat. I'm a sucker for auras, music notes and fireworks would be amazing! And more flowers, I really like that promo pic with Kim holding a pretty daisy (I think it was a daisy) 💕 oh and a snow cone would be cute 🍧 and a little ice cream sundae in a pretty glass bowl with like chocolate sauce and a cherry on top 🍨 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Alida_kkhAlida_kkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I would adore it if we had a dress like the one worn by Ginger Rogers in Swingtime(1937)
    The cape could be attatched as part of the dress or be able to be worn separately