📺KK:H Weekend Event - 7/19/19 It's a Predictive Reality Weekend!

Comments

• ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    edited July 2019
    cntarr said:
    I hate it when this happens... why are the shoes not at the end of the list they are far up it!?!?!
    Me too! I really hate the fact that the items are out of order... 
    I wish they put them in order 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Even all the items from the last update are out of order, the SYS events always go to the bottom it’s so strange
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I didn’t get any gb items and I really wanna take a spin at a kollection but I don’t have cheap spins left lol. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019

My free box was k stars! This week’s items are really cute but with my luck I decided to take the stars instead & save for next VIP and kollections (probably a good call bc my next box would’ve been event points)

I also passed #50 on the top show list!!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Seriously love the gift box items! 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Didn’t get the gb items but I got the earnable dress and I’m loving it 💖✨
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @MinterBalki @Chloè_KKH we keep saying over and over again "we r having problems with our videos and we play on Android" and they don't even care a bit to say "we are gonna see whats going on" or "we will work on fixing that" no nothing, their position is "if we pretend we didn't see the comments they never existed." 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Me and this melanin beauty queen @ValerieGray :love: 🍫

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I was a bit confused seeing your avatar in my game just now. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Ryley1e I'm shocked and disappointed to see this difference in treatment between iOS players and Android players. When iOS players had problems with videos a couple of days ago they immediatly got an answer (as it should be). We are asking for a response for months and nothing. They pretend that our comments do not exist. Remember this, behind a profile on this forum there is a person. It's not polite to ignore people for months. Good education should be held here as in real life. 
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited July 2019

This dress with this hair 🥰💜
    You are stunning 😍😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

This dress is so gorgeous, I love it!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    @Ryley1e I'm shocked and disappointed to see this difference in treatment between iOS players and Android players. When iOS players had problems with videos a couple of days ago they immediatly got an answer (as it should be). We are asking for a response for months and nothing. They pretend that our comments do not exist. Remember this, behind a profile on this forum there is a person. It's not polite to ignore people for months. Good education should be held here as in real life. 
    I've noticed that as well. I play on iOS. I've been having trouble viewing videos for 9 months now. Kalinda helped me get the free videos button to come back, but I still can't view the videos. When I click on it, nothing pops up. Are you all having the same issue? Anyway, I do hope Android players get help too. It's unfair that you're all being ignored. I wish I could help you all, if I could.
    @Selena.kkh at least for me when I press the "get free stars" I would be send to the normal offers (download this game or this one to get stars) the offer to watch a video doesn't show up most of the time. Yesterday I was only able to watch 2 videos. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Selena.kkh I have the same issue that @Ryley1e has
    Android
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @Ryley1e this usually happens to me too, then i go to closet and try to buy something i don’t have enough stars for. Option to watch a video usually pops up then. I am sorry if you already tried this but i am writing it anyway in case someone who haven’t sees it.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much 💗💗 
    @lafeedragee i'm gonna try with that option hope it works better than the normal one, thanks for the tip!! 
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @Ryley1e np! Hope it helps!
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I got this event done! Here's how I styled the earnables.

I don't see myself wearing this dress often, but I guess it's pretty.

I really like the hair, more than I thought I would!

@KalindaKing Do you read all of the comments on these threads? Multiple Android players have been asking for help or even just any kind of response. Just any kind of confirmation that you've seen our comments???
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This is Naomi after shooting one hundred episodes of The Fan Girl Fantasy. 

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Well..I dyed it purple 😊 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    if you think i spent the last 15 minutes looking for the shoes
    you are absolutely correct
    i even went to the sneakers category to look them up

Umm it seems my videos are off again, I can’t access rapid recharge, free kstars, etc. I’m on iOS. Any reported issues @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas? Anyone else having this problem?? 
    Another great luxe goal, got this dress for 40 instead of 50! Thank you Maria 😭💗 I love it.
    edited July 2019
    Twinning with @Carol Davida ✨✨✨

Oh wow I'm just now seeing this tysm doll 😍😍😍😍 @ValerieGray
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

When I outshined the bridezilla on her wedding day 😅😅😅😅

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited July 2019
    The Bridesmaids
    (Clearly the cheap bride didn’t gift her bridesmaids with matching shoes or even matching jewelry...tsk tsk.  But thank god she didn’t make us all wear our hair the same!!! #mysisterinlawtriedthat #iwearmyhairupfornoone)
    @KaylaJ Dixie @AngelineJ @judithkkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens