🗳️SYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @Abbeymae It’s a gorgeous look, but in my opinion much more “new Hollywood” than “Old Hollywood,” due to the slinky dress and loose waves. Old Hollywood is usually more elegant and glamorous while less overtly sexy or revealing. 

That being said, I do think you should’ve scored higher. This has been a really weird SYS in terms of the way people are voting. 
    Thank you !!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I really thought that this would score higher😭  I also totally forgot about the weekend storyline event and only got 2 stars smh
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    What do male dolls win in this sys?

I've strangely got 2 male doll ticket buyers in my group, which I've never seen before. I've never even seen a guy doll in the top 10 on the last day, let alone fighting to try be 1st so I'm curious if they've also made big changes to the guys rewards for this sys which is making them so desperate to win. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Kkh_Anastasia That hair looks gorgeous 😍 probably that’s what I’ll chase with my 25 diamonds, is it available? 🛍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    dingbat89 said:

I've strangely got 2 male doll ticket buyers in my group, which I've never seen before. I've never even seen a guy doll in the top 10 on the last day, let alone fighting to try be 1st so I'm curious if they've also made big changes to the guys rewards for this sys which is making them so desperate to win. 
    Males win Kstars instead of itens!
    Our first earnable is 30 Kstars for guys and our second earnable is 50 Kstars for guys :) 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited July 2019
    KKHLucy said:
    @flissysums do you want me to use the hot cocoa? I’m in iOS and I just got a ticket 
    Ow, I'm Android :( but I'll try to find it today. Thanks <3
    Btw, I have the watermelon, sparkler, gift box and the pie. Let me know if you guys need anything. I have a ticket available.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia  thank you for your reply! If I take a closer look at your picture, I can still see the outlines of the real shoes under the drawn ones, especially in the game when the doll is moving. It just looks wrong and I feel really bummed out spending my hard earned money for an item that works like that. I'd rather have my diamonds back, than using the dress in this compromising and limited way. Ugh, I wish I knew that before.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    It must be a new thing cause i used the dress before and it never did that!! So weird I tried mine and it’s doing it too now 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia That hair looks gorgeous 😍 probably that’s what I’ll chase with my 25 diamonds, is it available? 🛍
    I don’t know actually, i opend a lot of throwback boxes under the kimiversary week and the hair was in a box 🤔

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@Cherrey I understand you and i’m sorry you regret your purchases. I just wanted to help you see something positive with the dress. Maybe it’s just me who’s too lazy too pick shoes 🤔😂
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @flissysums I'm on Android and I can submit the cocoa in 95 minutes, if you like. 

I'm behind with this event because I didn't know about it until 2pm UK time on Friday :(
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Kkh_Anastasia thanks for your help, your are very sweet! I just feel bad because I spent actual money for an item I was very excited about and it turned out it's not working the way I expected it to be. I still hope that Glu can fix this issue somehow.
    @Cherrey believe me i know how it feels. One time I purchase a makeup palette for like 95 euro and i never use it, it just laying in my drawers 😂  
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Just submitted the beer mug if anyone needs it
    dingbat89 said:

Our first earnable is 30 Kstars for guys and our second earnable is 50 Kstars for guys :) 
    I thought glu must of offered male dolls more than stars for them to be buying tickets as why anybody would bother buying packs of tickets to earn stars when they can just buy a pack of stars and get more is a mystery to me. I really don't understand these people lol. Thanks for answering though Emma :) 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    dingbat89 said:
    dingbat89 said:

I thought glu must of offered male dolls more than stars for them to be buying tickets as why anybody would bother buying packs of tickets to earn stars when they can just buy a pack of stars and get more is a mystery to me. I really don't understand these people lol. Thanks for answering though Emma :) 
    Your very welcome :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @dingbat89, no its cheaper than packages of kstars, they get 30 + 50 + 70 stars + 150 from trendsetters 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    dingbat89 said:
    Guys get 80 Kstars and 5 gold dyes on #1 TS. They also earn 85 Kstars as their main SYS prizes. If buying 12 tickets ($8.99) could help them be #1 and finish SYS (165 Kstars total), that’s cheaper than spending $9.99 for 105 Kstars. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 9 - 12

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @yezx @AngelineJ thanks dolls. Those amounts make much more sense now and I'm not surprised they're fighting for that many stars. Its nice that guy dolls can get so many as they don't ever get much else, though it sucks that we have to compete against them. Im just glad I'm only after the ts dress as Ive got no chance of beating them as a non ticket buyer. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I think ballgowns really sell the idea of Old Hollywood Glam. 
    IOS Player 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    All of my scores. I dont think I will have another free ticket before I must go to sleep, so im hoping for the best when it comes to the TS. Im not happy about some of these scores, the ones in the 30's😂. But these is much better than the previous sys scores.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Hi my name is Mikayla and I’m obsessed with wearing black gowns, pearls, and doves. Here’s my looks 10-12, and look 12 got me the earnable hair!!

Here’s my doll’s breakfast at Tiffany’s recreation:

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Happy that my scores keeping better! Just got the earnable hair and I'm one point behind #1 in TS so it'll come down to our last looks. 

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Loving this dress!!
    If you ever post this hair, PLEASE let me know 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited July 2019
    look y'all i'm really happy for your looks you look gorgeous but i'm going to go crystal labeija on this s**t because it's the third week. the THIRD week and i have OPINIONS.
    we were having some actual healthy competition for once, three of us dolls actually competing for first place. today i wake up to see who's now on first place and honey i can assure you it's none of us because some muppet decided to make it rain with the tickets last minute and now she's over 100 points ahead of us.

this is the third f*****g time in a row for me. like first week two people starting at 400 points well haha ok at least i know i'm with cheaters but this last minute capitalistic cheating a** bu*****t some people pull. not to mention that as usual, the theme doesn't matter. a lot of low cuts, pink hair, mini skirts (?). and now the prizes are even more unequal because of the dyes. now first place gets two extra items while the rest gets the usual, oh no, because you actually lowered the amount of stars 2nd to 5th place get. and now instead of competing for 1st place, i am competing not to fall off of 5th place because i decided to spend my money on an abh palette and some fenty beauty instead (of tickets) for my birthday that happens next week, with a new sys (because it falls on a wednesday) with new people paying their way to the top, and people who have no idea what the theme actually entails. 
    to the doll who won first place:

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Looks 10-13:

I'd like to thank the academy.

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.