📺KK:H Weekend Event - 7/19/19 It's a Predictive Reality Weekend!

1234568Next

Comments

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited July 2019
    HollySisk  Well said👏🏻✨
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @HollySisk 100% agree, so rude!?!?
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @HollySisk It could’ve been by mistake too we can’t really tell. I always press the LOL by mistake! I always double check if it’s not me
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @KKHLucy  Ive made the LOL/Like mistake too but, like you, I notice it and correct it.  The “disagree” could have been a mistake but considering how quickly our tap registers, the person really wasnt paying attention.  Plus this was not a post that anyone would have tapped “Agree” on and it’s a distance between “Like” and “Disagree” so I’m skeptical that it was a mistake in this particular situation. 
    I’m known to state my opinion about Glu/Changes/Cost/Glitches/Design on here and if someone feels they “disagree,” tap that button.  But i do wish people would think before they tap “disagree” because many people find it hurtful.
    If a player makes the choice to use dye on an item and be so pleased that they share the result on here, Please be considerate. I’m not saying pretend you like it. If you don’t like the way they style their doll, move along. Don't vote for it in SYS.  But Don’t tap “disagree” here on the Forum. All that does is hurt the author’s feelings and potentially embarrass them. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @HollySisk the disagree on that post disappered 

Lately it's happen a lot with posts about game's issue. 
    Android
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    None of my fb game friends have changed their clothing in weeks, since summer SYS. It’s definitely a glitch. Please look into this because it ruins having forum friends in my game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Umm it seems my videos are off again, I can’t access rapid recharge, free kstars, etc. I’m on iOS. Any reported issues @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas? Anyone else having this problem?? 
    We'll report it for Monday.  I haven't had this problem,  but if others are having it they'll post too.  Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Umm it seems my videos are off again, I can’t access rapid recharge, free kstars, etc. I’m on iOS. Any reported issues @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas? Anyone else having this problem?? 
    We'll report it for Monday.  I haven't had this problem,  but if others are having it they'll post too.  Sorry this is happening.
    Have any of you had the issue where you tap the free k stars button and nothing pops up? I can't access free videos of the other offers page.
    @kokokokonut we wrote dozens of posts about this issue and that's all what you'll report? Like, for real?
    Android
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @kokokokonut we've saying and posting for DAYS that we have problems with our videos and nobody says anything. 
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @kokokokonut I see that as soon as a problem popped up on iOS, there was an immediate response about looking into the issue. Why is this player addressed, yet all the people posting about Android problems are still ignored? Are you just skipping over our posts???
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    Savagekkh said:
    Hi Glu, Android JUST went through a more prolonged period of no videos or rapid recharge or extra daily boxes too. 

Where are our stars? 

Or are we just left out in the breeze like the redheaded stepchildren again? I guess there were just fewer of us to vociferously complain. 
    Since this post on July 18 we are saying we have problems with our k stars videos and the only answer we received is from today with a  "We'll report it for Monday" 18 was thursday, a business day and nobody answer, the 19 was also a business day an we got nothing, and we kept complaining and not a single one respond until today, I mean thank u for at least give us an answer @kokokokonut but why r we (Android players) being ignored? 
    @Ryley1e that answer wasn't even directed to us 😂
    Android
    @Chloè_KKH Oh that’s BS, they're reading the posts just deciding to ignore us. Thanks a lot guys. I mean all I need 2 do is buy an iPhone to get your attention, give me 10 pls apple employee. I need them ASAP, cause otherwise I am a ghost on the forum and so are my Android problems. 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    The Bridesmaids
    (Clearly the cheap bride didn’t gift her bridesmaids with matching shoes or even matching jewelry...tsk tsk.  But thank god she didn’t make us all wear our hair the same!!! #mysisterinlawtriedthat #iwearmyhairupfornoone)
    @KaylaJ Dixie @AngelineJ @judithkkh

omggg i love this so so much
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas won the skirt 🤑

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    The Bridesmaids
    (Clearly the cheap bride didn’t gift her bridesmaids with matching shoes or even matching jewelry...tsk tsk.  But thank god she didn’t make us all wear our hair the same!!! #mysisterinlawtriedthat #iwearmyhairupfornoone)
    @KaylaJ Dixie @AngelineJ @judithkkh

Thank you for including me! I was so excited to finally get a gift box item after a month that I decided to wear that hair out!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    omg it’s so cute on you @KaylaJ! 😍
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

steve, its a "reality" weekend not a "end reality" weekend
    We'd like to try to fix this glitch. Where were you in the game, what was the goal, what device do you play with and what OS version do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Can you find out which specific Android tablet it is and which Android OS version she has?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Didn't have time to post this, won the 40k-stars💘