🗳️SYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I came in first!

Also, my worst and best looks 

Android
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

Argh. Just had my final look score come in. The other girl came out of nowhere so presuming she's a ticket buyer so expecting her to submit more looks. But it'd be cool if it remained like this... 😬😬
    I'd like to apologise to the other doll for assuming she'd whoop me into second with more tickets. We finished joint 1st 😀

With @PlantWitch @Ryley1e and @MinterBalki

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    These were my last looks:

I ended up second for 4 votes! Loving these items ✨

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I was 1st for a whole day! 1st, 2nd and 3rd where thight so I really didn't know who would end up 1st in the end, but then someone on 5th place came and got 1st place. I didn't like the hair so idc but always like the gold dye.😁
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts

I managed to stayed on top five?!??!?? I though I will definitely drop out since top 10 in my TS group was really tight. 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Ok so I got first place and collected my prizes, but now it's saying I'm second. I guess the person in second submitted a look last minute, they were over 30 votes behind me, but now they're 1 vote ahead of me. As of right now I still have the hair, the k stars and the 5 gold dye, they won't be taken away, will they?
    No they won’t. If you were in first when you collected your prizes then they’re yours. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I caught up 300 points out of the 500 point lead that some girl in my group started with for some reason. She was so far ahead the whole way and no one else was even really close. I have no idea what her strategy was, it seems like really bizarre behaviour if she was legit paying for her tickets.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh boy I have a whole lotta catching up to do. These were my looks that I forgot to post from before.

And while I was voting, I spotted @kokokokonut at the voting booth 😀

And I was on 1st place and came in 3rd place from a crazed ticket buyer at my ts group🙄.

On a bright note, here we are looking pretty in pink @soundspretty, @MinterBalki, and @AliBryant 🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Lisylis my guess is that by putting a huge lead, it discourages other ticket buyers? 
    IOS Player 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH that is an excellent hypothesis, good point 
    @Lisylis we can gather a sample group and do a rigorous round of q&a. I will bring the wine and biscuits. 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I finished in 4th! That’s my lowest rank for a long time 😕 I definitely would have tried harder if there was even a sliver of a chance of winning, but the top two were duking it out with ticket after ticket. I did love the short TS hair! The dress, not so much — the long loincloth schlong just makes me think “penis envy.” 😂 But it’s something different for my wardrobe and it’s kinda glam in a Vanna White gown kind of way. I love the blue chiffon earnable dress!

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @Carol Davida @EllaCharlotte Thanks for including me, dolls! 💕 I'm not a fan of the dress, but it looks amazing on everyone!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Is this you @AmeliaKKH ?

Also where is that dress from?
    Nooo hahahaha but it's a dress from the Royal something Kollection! <3
    @rikk I am dying at your “penis envy “ remark ! 😂 I feel the same way about the black loincloth Kendall dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I wish there was a magical button that actually linked you to “buy this look”; I’d totally buy this dress in real life.

Of course, I probably wouldn’t have many situationally-appropriate opportunities to wear it, but it’s so gorgeous that I don’t care; I’d happily attend all my grad school courses in this gown.  😬
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    As far as a cap on tickets, I think a reasonable solution would be to “lock” additional tickets for a designated duration of time after a player has already purchased a certain quantity.

I mean, the clothing we have purchased gets locked, presumably so that the game isn’t rigged by one person just submitting one high-earning look over and over again.

Thus, it should be the same concept with the tickets; yes, you can purchase an advantage to a point, but it shouldn’t be enough to completely decimate all the other people in your TS group and single-handedly ruin the entire point of the SYS event for everyone. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LostInAnImage @skevans I saw you reported a few strange glitches in the wardrobe and I shared your screenshots with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @lostinanimage, Thats just rude for people who are travelling and want to finish immediately. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo i finished the Trendsetter in 2nd! I ALMOST got 1st place!!! The girl passed me by 4 points x.x
    Also i almsot got the SYS hair BUT i missed it by 31 points x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Damn you had some hard TS groups. None of my looks scored over 40 and I still came 2nd.
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Chicelle omg lucky!! I wish 
    iOS platform
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm way more into this look than I thought I'd be lol loves it
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @HollySisk @Chelsea. @TrashleyKKH thank you so much for adding me to your pictures, you all look gorgeous 💗💗
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I enjoyed the SYS theme a lot and liked the shorter timeframe. The top 3-4 dolls kept it a competitive race. All their looks were on theme and great! Here’s my highest and lowest scores.

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I agree with @samaaanthaaa and @Rikk. I would enjoy t$ a lot more if the competition was based on actual style, rather than who wants to gamble the most (real) money. 

First place should go to the person who contributed the highest-scoring looks.

And this is coming from someone who has bought tickets in past SYSs. However, I've only bought them when I've had to miss submissions because I can't access the game for whatever reason (travelling, working, no wifi, etc.). I don't mind the ticket option, but I believe players' scores should be based on the same number of looks.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh ♔
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I agree I’ve bought a ticket I think twice, because work got in the way and I wanted to keep my (well deserved) spot, but Id gladly lose my spot to someone who deserves it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.