🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    HAHAHAHA all this talk is hilarious!!

BTW, does anyone know when this whole Cassio x Raul started? I want to put the whole storyline together for a video but I think it will be more like a movie!
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Fairytale said:
    I swear im not spending a single penny more on this game until i get 20 videos a day again, i got tricked because i wasnt a part of the forum for years so i didnt know they would drop. If i would have known i would have never spent anything. I wish i could get a damn refund
    Same. I just found out and it’s outrageous; I just canceled my VIP subscription. They should, at the VERY LEAST, let you know when you first start playing the game, that if you make any kind of purchase (even 99 cents!) you will permanently lose 105 free stars each week as compared to players who never spent a penny.

(And as an iOS player, I didn’t even know there was ever an opportunity to earn 20 free stars a day prior to spending money, because by default, that option is entirely hidden unless you’ve specifically gone into parental settings and turned off in-app purchases, which I personally didn’t even know was a feature on the iPhone. Had I known I could get 140 free kstars/week, I never would’ve spent any money in the first place)!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I’m changing my review on the App Store and warning potential future buyers accordingly. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    HAHAHAHA all this talk is hilarious!!

BTW, does anyone know when this whole Cassio x Raul started? I want to put the whole storyline together for a video but I think it will be more like a movie!
    maybe it was with the Rio de Janeiro update??!! i'm not sure.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Yeah, I was half hoping everyone would be getting 20 videos back. I'd be really great if that was in a future update.

I still don't understand the strategy of taking something so special away from a money paying customer & not warning them in advance. Three quarters of our earnings is such a huge loss! It feels like a sneaky shady move & I'm still bitter about it. I like playing this game, but I'll never forget how that felt.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH I remember the Raul storyline starts with a call from RT, I don’t remember what happens next but Raul is his friend 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Yess! That I remember. And then some people got the dates storylines! The first storyline I tracked back to so far was the runway battle with Cassio x Raul that we got to judge!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Nvm, restarting my phone helped 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    So gorgeous, @Carol Davida
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Styling inspo 😍

beautiful!! this first hair is 💜 i want it.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Tysm ladies 🙏🏾 @MollyMonroe and @naomi_nai I bought that hair from an old smc 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Ever since the update this is what my daily boxes have been looking like ......
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @kaydencekkh me too... makes it impossible to collect my VIP tiles 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    So sad to have been away from the forum all week due to being so busy!

I think I’m (sort of?) back now, and I need opinions! I made a poll on Instagram as well, but I still want to see what my forum babes think.

I gave my doll a new nose and eyebrows (I’m obsessed with these new features - love this update!) but I’m undecided about changing my doll’s skin tone.

Which do you like better?

The left is my doll’s current skin tone, and the right is the one I’m thinking about possibly changing to. If we had the option for a skin tone that was between these two I’d choose it in a heartbeat! But since we don’t, I need advice.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I love both but I think the one on the right is my favourite!
    iOS platform
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @VampireBarbie, in my opinion definitely the right!!
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @VampireBarbie
    The right is right! 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @JasmineKKH @cntarr @MollyMonroe thank you for your input! 💛 I think I’m going to switch to that one at least for now 😚
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you guys check out the odds again for partnership tiles in daily boxes? After the update all my boxes look like this and I really don’t get what I’m paying for VIP, please fix this.
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    @kaydencekkh @KalindaKing can you let me know if it gets better? my subscription renews tomorrow, and I cancelled it because I was getting 1-2 tiles a day. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @kaydencekkh mine has been like that since the update. When we asked them to check the odds, they imporved for a little. But then it went back to normal :( 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Purple dye for $50 a month? 🙃😃

iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Yup.... :( Same here..:(

I finally had a good one, but then, here we go again

This last one wasn't so bad either, but I think gold vip (like myself and @thelifeofRaeRae and @kaydencekkh)  that haven't finished gathering their tiles with clothing should have at least 4 tiles in their pallet and people like @AliBryant that have completed gathering all the clothing prizes from tiles should have pallets like these, with lots of dye...
    Better yet would be our idea about 2 separate pallets for vip
      @AliBryant have yours gotten any better?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    We will have a look at the gift box again; the odds shouldn't have changed. And just to clarify, all users (regardless of whether you subscribe or not) get the same daily box and same odds--what a VIP subscription offers is a bonus star amount each day--eg. 30 extra stars each day for Gold VIP, as seen in the screenshots above.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Addicted

@eggsandbananas the 30 stars a day is great! but it's just frustrating (for me) to get so much dye every day (I'd rather get tiles so I can complete my partnerships that still have clothing prizes)  when I already have so much pink and purple that I haven't used yet and other players want dye and don't seem to get a drop (and all they seem to get are tiles)
    I know several of us have pitched the idea about vip having 2 separate pallets.. would that be a feasible possibility?
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I typically have at least four vip tiles, mostly more. I'm fine with that. I'm only advocating for separate regular and VIP boxes because that would most fair to both types of players.

That said I plan to cancel my VIP after I complete my next quest. $50 a month is just not worth what they are providing anymore. Especially to someone like me that has all the partnership items.
    iOS
    @AliBryant
    That is my favorite solution, too.. 2 separate pallets
    I'm torn about cancelling.. $50 for essentially 900 k stars is still a great deal.. it's just that the partnership tile prizes are a huge plus.
    Addicted