⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @MinterBalki thank you, i haven’t gotten to it. Thanks for the anxiety attack to whoever lol’d that post, making me feel like an idiot. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Please, fix this glitch!
    Longer nails when holding this glass:

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    It would be nice if we can choose to focus more in acting or modeling, personally i love to do movies and photoshoots are so boring for me and there so many. 
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Drea_ANDrea_AN Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    •Add belts on waist to accessories. Would make shirt+skirt more smooth when togheter. 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Some new business ideas, articulated very poorly:

-Our own cosmetics line (it would be really cool if we could get super creative and really have the ability to customize something for this one project, and the quality of the line (aka our artwork) could moderately impact sales accordingly. So, maybe we could display our personalized makeup lines to each other in a SYS type event, and the top x winners receive a promo boost for their cosmetics campaign)? I know this sounds very convoluted but that’s because I’m expressing myself poorly; you have smart engineers back there, they’ll figure it out.

-A gig as a judge on a talent show. The payout would depend on which contestants we pick and whether or not we make the right choices in our commentary to them. 

-An attempt to enter the pop music world as all reality stars inevitably do. We could record a single, and get to name it and make the cover ourselves (like in Glu’s now-defunct Britney game). Depending how well it does on the charts would reflect the payout. Will it be a “Stars are Blind” smash or a “Turn It Down” flop? 

-A personal shopper for Paris Hilton

(Kidding).

(But not about new businesses, particularly the very “typical celebrity” types, like writing autobiographies and doing book tours, etc). 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Another suggestion: a huge star generally has at least one cause for which they strongly advocate. So, our dolls could be given the choice between three key issues (eg., climate change, equal rights and animal welfare). Then depending which of the three causes they select, they could either operate an animal sanctuary (already conveniently located in Bel Air), or rallies/protests/interviews for equal rights, or umm....chaining themselves to trees for the environment. 

Okay not that, but some kind of philanthropic organization that is, ultimately, also profitable as they all are. But for the sake of the game it could particularly boost ones fan count quickly due to the positive public perception.

And in the total opposite direction: our own boutique with our own very upscale lingerie line. It could be super feminine and pretty. We’d do photoshoots and runways in said lingerie for promo and subsequently money. 

I may never run out of bad ideas, so hold on tight.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I have a huge suggestion!! I think we should give Glu a little break, because we just got a brand new update with a extremely well made facial features that most of us LOVE!! And as much as I love the idea for different body types... you have to think about this... like do you all know how much work that would be for Glu, they would have to change every single clothing item they have ever made!! And I think instead of suggestions RIGHT AFTER AND UPDATE, is kind of wrong, like we need to give thanks to the whole Glu team especially @KalindaKing, @kokokokonut, and   @eggsandbananas so... thank you guys for spoilers and keeping the kkh community better for all of us and I thank the Glu teams for all the beautiful outfits they have made and all the suggestions they have listened to!! And I just want to say more thanks instead of greed and thank you Glu for creating one of the best games I have ever played!!
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    1. we should be able to tweet. why is maria sending out tweets for me? i would like to take control over my twitter. we was able to use instgram in the kendall & kyle game, why cant we use twitter in this game??? we should have been able to tweet when the game first came out.

2. ARE BABIES NEED TO GROW UP! whats the point of a baby update if its not gonna be your main focus? a baby is center of attenion, i forget i even have a baby, because you guys never update them to walk or anything. they just sit in the room crying all day. kim kids are all toddlers now.. come on guys get with the program.

3. be able to create a best friend. everybody has that one best freind. i would love to just hang out with my friend at the mall or bar order a few drinks. you know something different.
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Why can't we have dates or business meetings in Sky? I mean is our place why go to Panino?
    And can we have dates with friends? it would be nice to just call them to have lunch or see a movie. Hope you guys can give us that.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    •toe nail polish
    •pop star career
    •light pink hair color
    •more earrings options with multiple holes
    •choose length of date like you can for parties and reality shows
    •call from manager of our business when it’s time for another gig
    •shopping/wish list in closet
    •easier way to see which clothes we have a dyed version of
    •more events to include the different rooms in Bel Air mansion
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I really like @ashleydianem idea. We definitely should have at least singer/pop star storylines (not talking about new locations, stages with different decorations and so on) since our dolls are already professional actresses, models, designers and everything but not singers 
    glu already was doing all this in katy perry pop, nicki minaj: the empire and britney spears: american dream so i guess it won't be a problem 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    For Halloween, how about these ideas?

Auras 
    ghosts, a UFO with a light shining down on us, orange and black confetti

Handhelds
    a lit candle (we have a candelabra but this could be great too), a ouija board, a book of shadows, a potion bottle

Other Miscellaneous
    a black cat, a jack-o-lantern that hangs by our feet, vampire bite marks on our neck, fog around our feet

cc'ing @Naimonster and @Rikk here because I know they're fellow lovers of gothic fun 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh @MollyMonroe you’re speaking to my heart here 💕 I really love your ideas for a fog aura and a cursed book/spell book! Black confetti could be useful outside of Halloween, too.

I really want an full-body tattoo for Halloween — it could go with the voodoo enchantress I posted in the Fashion & Beauty suggestion thread, or pirates, rock stars, and other ne'er-do-wells 😂 I think I’d just rock it all the time! 

Also some kind of glowing gem forehead makeup would be versatile for the glam gals’ elvish princesses, troll dolls (remember those?), festival looks, etc.
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I really want a fog around our feet!!!!
  • VeraRose_kkhVeraRose_kkh Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Things I would love in the new update:
    1.Separate blush’s and highlighters 
    2.A Victoria’s Secret inspired SYS Event or weekend Event (so that the prizes are Victoria’s Secret )
    3.New locations like 1.Porto,Portugal 
                                       2.Hawaii  
                                       3.Berlin,Germany 
                                       4.Kairo,Egypt 
                                       5.Paraguay
    4.More clothes and features for your partner and more events with your partner (an event where you can win matching outfits would be awesome)
    5.New cars 
    6.New pets like a black cat ,a white cat ,a swan  🦢 and a Dalmatian.
    7.Going with the swan theme I would love to have a ballet clothing line and storyline 
    8.A 50% off sale before Black Friday 
    9.More storylines with Cassio,Kourtney,Khloe,Kris,Kendall,Kylie and Kim!
    10. And finally a better way to earn free diamonds like 5 free videos a day like the k-stars.
    Thats all but I still love the kkh game without these things.They are just suggestions that would make the game even more fun :)
  • EmeEme Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi ! ❤️

Personally, I would like this color but for the eyebrows
    I have this hair color and it would be cute if I could match it with the eyebrows. 

• EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
     Thankful and happy we got a new update and that this suggestion might take its time:

-Spain as a new location, more specifically Madrid
    The architecture is amazing, been here’s and loved it!!!

- More pretty and hairstyles with bangs. Wouldn’t be disappointed if you guys just added bangs to the hairstyle she we already have like a 2.0 version but with bangs! 

- The Greek collection/ Haute Couture by Chanel!!! So many details! That’s all!!
    kisses and much love
    edited July 2019
    Business suggestions: Owner of a 5 star restaurant; the tasks could be oriented in the same manner as St. Moritz, wherein we receive phone calls and have to make decisions regarding aesthetics, menu, and select a cocktail or entree of the day, for example, with maximum payout coming after an allotted time of making the best choices.

Also, less concrete idea but it would be adorable if we could create our own clothing line for babies/kids. Maybe that could become an option once someone adopts or has a baby. It could be kind of like Chevier Paris, but high-end stuff for your super spoiled little spawn. It would especially be really fun if we had a bit of customizing opportunities in this (or any other fashion-related venture for that matter), wherein we could actually select between two or three different sketches/designs and pick the one we like best. 

And I still strongly endorse implementing the creation/release of music singles, a la Britney: American Dream. It was super fun to make the single covers from scratch, name the songs and watch their performance on the charts based upon our amount of promo. That could be the difference between minimum to maximum payout; the minimum could be if you only chart in the top 20, with maximum payout for a #1 chart position.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • femmerockstarfemmerockstar Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - have the ability to sort or search through your clothing. If you have a lot, it is hard to find exactly what you are looking for. Example: bracelets from necklaces - by color - dresses, bathing suits, jumpers separated
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Please update the gifts we can send to other players. I've been adding so many new people only to not be able to send them any gifts because they already have everything. We can gift new stuff, hairstyles and all to NPCs so why can't we also gift the same stuff to other players?
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • jcormier055jcormier055 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    New Storylines

Haven’t had any new storylines in over a week and it just working random gigs is starting to get old.  When will more storylines be added to the game?
  • JadedJaded Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Suggestions from Loyal Player:
    - More K-Star earning venues (I already own all of them)
    - More lipstick colours, more red hues
    - 1st place K-Star reward is too low, please put back up to 25
    - Get rid of the dating swipe app, it's pointless
    - Incentive to buy furniture: some of it is expensive (K-Stars) but has no benefit
    - More clothes for cash, or something else to buy with cash aside from houses
    - Better prizes in boxes, too many dyes and cash
    - More content for high level players, more storyline

Thanks for reading
  • NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited July 2019
    We must open "Storylines suggestion thread", so players can suggest an ideas for new storylines. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    NinellKKH said:
    We must open "Storylines suggestion thread", so dolls can suggest an ideas for new storylines. 

There is a thread here,  I'll see if I can find it.  Players started brainstorming (ok maybe just posting their favorite ideas w/o exchange.) I think it was within the past year.  I'll take a look.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    NinellKKH said:
    We must open "Storylines suggestion thread", so dolls can suggest an ideas for new storylines. 

There is a thread here,  I'll see if I can find it.  Players started brainstorming (ok maybe just posting their favorite ideas w/o exchange.) I think it was within the past year.  I'll take a look.

Oh, wow.  I didn't know. Thank you 💖
  • harley_sssc_harley_sssc_ Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited July 2019
    - Clothing auctions: players can buy and sell their clothing to other players for a price set or bid.
    - Trading: players can trade currency or clothing.
    - Wishlist: Characters can place clothes that they want aside so they can easily find it later. 
    - Other Characters: players can create characters that they would become friends, enemies or romantic with.
    - Modeling Agency: players can choose and help models further their careers. We already proved we'd be good at running one.
    - Regularly hear from Casio and Raul.
    - More of an interactive relationship with your partner. 
    - Make it clear how and why to use the SYS diamonds.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Pleaseeee update the list of items we can gift to personal contacts! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Yes an updated gifting closet is a must! Someone just sent me like 8 things and I couldn’t gift them back because they had everything optioned.