KK:H Weekday Event 7/22/19 - TB Event Starts Tomorrow!

Comments

• sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Yeah.... I don’t want to punch the disagree button in light of the Discourse lately, but dating and party events without bonus stars is a massive Kash and effort drain. I remember how difficult they were to finish and that was really stressful. I personally love professional events because I can choose to do whatever I need to, whether that’s businesses, reality shows, or clearing some tasks. So much more flexibility!  

I do so wish we were still rotating between boxes and kollections during the week though!!! That was a good, fun amount of variety! 
    Yeh! It’s just cos the TB boxes aren’t ever good to me! Like I love the idea of them because it means you can get something you missed out on! BUT, I just seem to get crappy things! I completely get what you mean! I used to play kkh and I stopped for years I just remember they had real cute outfits for the date ones but I understand if they were difficult to complete that would be frustrating! 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @sheridan before, we'd get the old SYS with new items on weekdays. But i really meant dating as a TB event instead of just professional. 
    AmeliaKKH said:
    @sheridan before, we'd get the old SYS with new items on weekdays. But i really meant dating as a TB event instead of just professional. 
    I got that now. I was just making a suggestion. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @sheridan In my experience, if you have years of items to get, you’re most likely going to continue to get accessories for a while. I had to clear out a good amount of accessories (shoes and jewelry) before I started seeing clothes and hair, and that was for boxes /and/ kollections. The game seems truly rigged to give people the worst items first. 🙃 sometimes you get something good though! 
    @sheridan In my experience, if you have years of items to get, you’re most likely going to continue to get accessories for a while. I had to clear out a good amount of accessories (shoes and jewelry) before I started seeing clothes and hair, and that was for boxes /and/ kollections. The game seems truly rigged to give people the worst items first. 🙃 sometimes you get something good though! 
    Oh no way 😂😂 I shouldn’t of stopped playing 😂 and yeah I’m still determined to try! Idm shoes if they’re nice 🙈
    sheridan said:
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I got that now. I was just making a suggestion. 
    Yesss!! I love it! I would love it... but even a different TB would make me happy hahaha
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Monica L said:
    On the first pick I won pants. So excited that I didn’t get kash, I got too confident and spent 20 kstars on.... kash. 

You flew too close to the sun...😂 but I love those leggings so much! So versatile 💕
    Yessss. I mean... I'm totally a KKH Hoarder cause I want to have everything. But the new items is FAR more amazing in design than older items. So, new items is always a good idea. 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i don't like date events and i never finish one before, but i would like to try this time.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Hi,  this is my daily request about daily videos. Please don't ignore Android players. Thank you for your "attention".
    Android
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Hi,  this is my daily request about daily videos. Please don't ignore Android players. Thank you for your "attention".
    Well, if it makes any Android players feel better, I still can't watch videos either. I play on iOS. My issue is that any time I press the free videos button nothing pops up. It just bounces back. If that makes sense. I hope Glu will eventually pay attention to Android players though. It's unfair how they keep giving iOS players all of their attention and ignoring you all. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I just saw this on my game @AmeliaKKH, maybe we will have a dating event this weekend
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    I just saw this on my game @AmeliaKKH, maybe we will have a dating event this weekend
    No it’s 100% dating this weekend 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Let's go back to reduced points and different events 🙃
    iOS
    Ryley1e said:
    YYYESSS!! But I meant like this:

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Selena.kkh no I don't feel better 🤣 but I hope that this issue will be fixed for everyone. Oh and of course I hope glu will fix the boxes for vip subscriptions. You're very kind, thank you 💕

Not only the battles that touch us closely are fought (phrase translated with google translate so I hope it has a sense). Only my two cents. 
    Android
    alice_kkh said:
    Omg, yes! Events used to be so easy to complete and now it literally takes the entire time to complete them. It's ridiculous.
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    First two boxes:

Showing off my new purse!

Here's my reminder as well. @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing @kokokokonut Android players are still trying to get your attention! Can someone just acknowledge that we are being heard?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Completists thrive here on the forum. Now that we can buy things while voting means someday, everyone might conceivably have everything.  Enter the dyes......adds a whole new level to wanting everything. 
    Now a new week, new spoilers later this week.....
    Excuse me, I think my head will explode.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @kokokokonut Is Glu working on a fix for Android players video problems?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing umm Android players want to get an answer about our k stars free videos!!!! Can u give us a reply after posting a thousand times about the same subject please. :) 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Omg, yes! Events used to be so easy to complete and now it literally takes the entire time to complete them. It's ridiculous.

Yep! and all we get in return is one old TB item, kash and energy. Lol.

iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Id never finish a weekday date or party event, you dont get bonus points and I barely even finish professional events
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    alice_kkh said:
    alice_kkh said:

Yep! and all we get in return is one old TB item, kash and energy. Lol.

Yeah. It's pretty sad. I don't like how Glu changes the things we enjoy. It's hard collecting TB items. And it's even harder when you have to grind and get 600 points before you can get one free TB box. But what do I know? Lol.

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Off topic but I love when Maria offers me to buy kash stuff 💕💕

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Does anyone else feel like earning a star in events has gotten so much harder recently?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just released a mini update with bug fixes for iOS. Please check the App Store! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Just released a mini update with bug fixes for iOS. Please check the App Store! 
    I still can't view videos. Nothing pops up when I click on get free stars. 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got dye in my 1st black box. All good cuz I'm in need of a little more pink and purple, but these dang earrings are the only clothing item that have shown up in my 1st box palette for the past 2 weeks! I know I'm nowhere near finished with everything you can get in the black tb boxes. I look forward to trying to find free new items every week with these boxes, especially if I don't make it to a tb box, but getting pretty much the same palette as last week...what are the odds? I think they were even in the same place?!?!?! (I keep forgetting to screenshot!) Hopefully the rest of this week's boxes are more exciting. We'll see what happens next week. 😆

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)