šŸŽ† KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    @eggsandbananas the 30 stars a day is great! but it's just frustrating (for me) to get so much dye every day (I'd rather get tiles so I can complete my partnerships that still have clothing prizes)Ā  when I already have so much pink and purple that I haven't used yet and other players want dye and don't seem to get a drop (and all they seem to get are tiles)
    I know several of us have pitched the idea about vip having 2 separate pallets.. would that be a feasible possibility?
    The thing about the daily box is that if you have more tiles to collect, there'll be more tiles in the "pool" from which the gift box can draw, and naturally more tiles would show up. If you only have one or two tiles missing, just by logic, the number of tiles that will show up in each palette will be fewer. And yes, we've seen some requests about having a separate VIP box; it's something we can consider, but like all ideas for the game, there are multiple factors to think about (for example, we could spend the time to work on this feature specifically for VIP subscribers, but it would mean taking time away from being able to work on a feature that would be for all users).Ā 
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I was collecting VIP tiles and when I finished collecting all 3 of them, I did not collect the clothing reward. I still saw tons of tiles in my gift boxes until this update or some time around then. After 2 weeks of hardly any tiles, I collected all my clothing rewards thinking that those tiles would go back into the pool to collect again, thus seeing more tiles, but it hasn't worked. I still only see 1 or 2 tiles a day.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Hi,Ā  this is my daily request about daily videos. Please don't ignore Android players. Thank you for your "attention".
    Android
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    edited July 2019
    it's been ages since i pick a good vip box, maybe is just my lucky
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    When I went to gold vip my box was FULL of tiles and I loved it maybe only had one spot with cash or energy, it was not the same as when I wasnā€™t paying and I liked it better that way, now itā€™s just dye and only one partnership tile (and one I never need anyways)Ā 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • ChristyKanChristyKan Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Are daily videos been really fixed for anyone after Kalindas call? I m playing on ios and its still not working. Only 1 daily. Before the update was ok for me šŸŽˆ
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    This is what my boxes have been looking like for at least 2 months:

I'm not VIP, but my boxes always have exactly 2 VIP tiles, then Kash, energy, and dye. I can't remember the last time I saw a regular tile.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just released a mini update with bug fixes for iOS. Please check the App Store!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ChristyKanChristyKan Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Thank u @KalindaKing ā¤ļø
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing! šŸ„°šŸ’œ
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Just saying, Iā€™m donā€™t have any VIP subscription and I havenā€™t had dye in my boxes since it was introduced šŸ„“
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Wait how do people get VIP tiles of theyre not VIP? What's the point?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Hmm... What is that?Ā 

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @MinterBalki yeah mine too, I haven't seen a normal tile for ages. I feel like I'm never gonna finish my stuff
    @ValerieGray you can't get it, if you click, it'll say you're not a vip. So basically has no point
    Android Player - šŸ‡§šŸ‡·Ā |Ā english isn't my first language
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hmm... What is that?Ā 

i was wondering about that to..
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2019
    The thing about the daily box is that if you have more tiles to collect, there'll be more tiles in the "pool" from which the gift box can draw, and naturally more tiles would show up. If you only have one or two tiles missing, just by logic, the number of tiles that will show up in each palette will be fewer. And yes, we've seen some requests about having a separate VIP box; it's something we can consider, but like all ideas for the game, there are multiple factors to think about (for example, we could spend the time to work on this feature specifically for VIP subscribers, but it would mean taking time away from being able to work on a feature that would be for all users).Ā 
    Itā€™s not spending time to work on a feature just for VIPs, non VIPs have been only getting 2 VIP tiles and rarely any regular tile showed up in the palette the past few months at least. Ā Something has changed. It was fine before. If the developers would just stop messing with the algorithm to make it worst, you wouldnā€™t have to spend time to ā€œfixā€ a feature that was fine before. šŸ˜’
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I guess thereā€™s one person doesnā€™t want the 20 videos to be back. Must be someone who has a KStar supplier?! Can you pm me the source, please? šŸ˜‚

šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I Ā saw Ā this screenshot, I saw the original post, but donā€™t think youā€™re understanding the disagree. I believe that member was saying.....no. The videos will not be back. Ā I donā€™t think they meant it as disagreeing with you asking, but disagreeing that they will be back. Ā 

we have to stop seeing every disagree as an attack or it will drive us nuts. They can be slips of the finger while scrolling, they can mean something very different from what we surmise. Ā And probably some are because we become so upset. Ā Donā€™t become someone elseā€™s entertainment. Ā  In this instance, I think they were trying to lend support. See, itā€™s all how you interpret something. Ā Ā 
    ā€˜Itā€™s easier to discuss something with a post, but a flick of the finger can mean anything, or nothing. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Get rid of the disagree option and no more drama šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Just sayin
    I have been suggesting this forever. Ā Iā€™d like to see a friendlier, more caring button like a sympathetic button, but when I learned it was used in seeing how well clothes were accepted I get the need. But if itā€™s not a disagree on a spoiler you donā€™t like, letā€™s just ignore the button.Ā 

Personally Iā€™m a little insulted. I canā€™t seem to crack 200 disagrees. Means Iā€™m not on my toes.I know I somebodyā€™sĀ who had gotten over 2000. I think Iā€™m sleeping on the job if I canā€™t hit 200.

And if I make 3 separate points, and someone disagrees....to which point?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    maybe... provide a way to let people know that they will lost that 20 kstars a day when they purchase something in the game, i think is the correct thing to do.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
    edited July 2019
    I only posted that screenshot once, how could you keep seeing it? šŸ¤”
    ** Edit: Ok, just saw that you edited that part out. NVM.
    I can careless about how many disagrees Iā€™m getting now as I have a lot from one member who did it intentionally. Like many others have mentioned before, itā€™s how you use the disagree button, the way itā€™s used on that post of mine asking the 20 videos to be back is not showing support in my opinion.
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just released a mini update for bug fixes on Android. Check Google Play and let us know if this brings back the sound in the game!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I usually try to ignore disagrees and if you disagree with me on a matter about the game thatā€™s fine but if you donā€™t like my dollā€™s appearance can you maybe just scroll through (thatā€™s what I would do) instead of hitting disagree? Itā€™s kind of rude and iā€™m still annoyed we canā€™t even see the names. You have no idea how many times I disagree with the posts on this forum. Should I just start hitting the button on all of them? Lol

iOS
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Maybe try not to put so much meaning in a simple button. It is not like everyone is agreeing with us irl, so it is perfectly normal for people to not agree with us here too.
    edited July 2019
    I think the new clothes in the update so far have been great.Ā  That makes me happy.Ā  Now if I spend 15 minutes in the wardrobe it's because I can't choose which fab dress is going on.Ā  We all look fabulous in the trendsetter outfit and weekend prizes, but I think my personal fave is the Mugler rain dress. šŸ‘— I'm so so so in love with it.Ā  I wish we could have a 'bare feet' shoe the way the guys have a 'bare chest' shirt.Ā  If you play with my doll she's always greeting people with an invitation to dance barefoot in fountains.Ā  That dress+Barefeet+fountain.Ā  Yum. Hey, can we have a fountain backgound?Ā 

Anyway, the fashions and the make up make this a really good update in my eyes.Ā  Does Glu have to work on things?Ā  Of course.Ā  That's what they do, work on the game.Ā 
    I'd like to talk about the positives of the update for a change of perspective.Ā 
    Lets attract positivity, I think we'll all feel better coming in here.Ā  We love the game, the clothes, the make up.Ā  Let's share that for a bit. And speak positively about things we hope will be in the next or future update. <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    ohhhh I would also love a barefoot option! don't the guys have that option? Or was I imagining that?Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Maybe try not to put so much meaning in a simple button. It is not like everyone is agreeing with us irl, so it is perfectly normal for people to not agree with us here too.

You donā€™t have to agree with me! Lol. Youā€™re missing the point. All iā€™m saying is if it has nothing to do with you whatā€™s the point of anonymously disagreeing? I donā€™t get it but fine i shall hit disagree on all posts where I donā€™t approve of your dollā€™s lookĀ šŸ˜‰

iOS