KK:H Weekday Event 7/22/19 - TB Event Starts Tomorrow!

Comments

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I finally got a response from @KalindaKing over on FAQ saying that they are aware of the issue on Android and are looking into it. Why they put in the effort to read our comments and then skip over them to reply to everyone else for the last 4 days, is beyond me.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Ayyyy, I wanted this necklace last week and I got it this week! Would have love the kimmiversary dress but happy with my pick. 

And I have the matching shoes since ages! 
    IOS Player 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    1st box Kstars
    2nd box kash

I think I can safely say it's not exactly a walk in the park for anyone when it comes to Kstars right now. I mostly rely on my businesses cause like other IOS users I'm often shuffled to the offer wall with no end in sight. With Tapjoy's changes on IOS earlier this year as well, and it's been rough going. Can't even get excited over double offers anymore

Anyway, for any newbies:
    Invest in transportation: plane/cars
    Invest in businesses/pets
    Remember to do your London Chic gigs every 3 or so days!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @kokokokonut I think she meant that she imagines you and @KalindaKing like that when you read our comments. I remember very well that you told me that some grammar mistakes can always happen and it doesn't matter, after I express my worries that english is my second language and I could do easily make mistakes.
    Mistakes can always happen 😊

@MinterBalki honestly I would have preferred that answer had been written here 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

Nice to see a decent gold box for a change!! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

2nd black box🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @ryley1e @Chloè_KKH idk why you think iOS has it better? I havent been able to watch videos ever since it started on Android too? And I know im not the only one on iOS who isnt able to watch vids

The compensation we got was because we couldnt open our games for hours... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx I don't think at all that iOS has it better. 
    I think that iOS get at least an answer. Please, read all our posts. What we got?
    Android
    Lol, i see constant bashing on iOS 🤷🏻‍♀️
    They have mentioned in multiple threads they are working on something.. Just give them time, if they work on something and it fails every update, they know, so they are probably taking time to fix it decent this time. I’m affected too, every time I click on it, its just a black screen and a star lost... The update was because there is a glitch that caused our game to crash. Dont think everything is about videos, because if you think they would release a mini update just for videos, then you definitely dont know Glu 😂

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    if I received an answer, certainly I would not write more afflicting the whole forum. Probably, if everyone wrote about this problem maybe glu would be aware of its size and could work on it better
    Android
    Work on it better? 

Make kkh great again: 
    Yeah, knowing how many players have this issue and all the details could help to solve this to the best. 
    At least that's what I think 😅
    Android
    But they do know 😅
    theyre not like “oh only 4 persons are having trouble, lets sit this one out”, no even if its only 1, they need to fix an error in their files. Doesnt matter if its 1 or 237292728 people. They told us many times they are working on it, asking them daily isnt gonna change that. They’ll let us know when they’ve figured it out. 

Make kkh great again: 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Video issues will never be top priority for Glu. The less videos people get the more kstars they have to buy kinda logic. I get your frustration but it has nothing to do with your platform. As @yezx said ios had other problems and they turned off ads themselves that’s why the problem got fixed so fast not because we play on iOS lol. I had no idea what the mini update was for before coming to the forum btw it changed nothing in my game 😄Androids got compensation too when the sys glitch happened for example. But I would totally give you those 15 stars we got if i could it doesn’t make a huge difference in this game unfortunately 😂

iOS
    alice_kkh said:

Video issues will never be top priority for Glu. 

Yeah I clearly see that now 🤣
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @kokokokonut I think she meant that she imagines you and @KalindaKing like that when you read our comments. I remember very well that you told me that some grammar mistakes can always happen and it doesn't matter, after I express my worries that english is my second language and I could do easily make mistakes.
    Mistakes can always happen 😊

@MinterBalki honestly I would have preferred that answer had been written here 🤷‍♀️
    Oh.  ok,  thanks. But I'm still missing the point.  Imagine us how?  Being taken out on the ocean in blindfolds to be shot?  
    I will gladly respond to any reasonable post, but that was not a reasonable post.  I think it was posted and I was tagged to be humorous, but humor at the expense of another member is  not funny. 

Glu has commented that they're looking into the issue.  That is not ignoring the issue.

And, btw to all members:  please refrain from using profrane or obscene language.  Teens play the game and read here, and some of their parents as well.  Posts with bad language will be deleted or moderated.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Mexican food with these ladies in Punta Mita!

Sometimes I love going to tropical locations in the game because it feels like a mini vacation 😂
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just released a mini update for bug fixes on Android. Check Google Play and let us know if this brings back the sound in the game!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

My VIP subscription ends today, and I was given my last quest and got this beautiful beach outfit!! I’ll miss being VIP - I loved the extra energy, k stars and fun clothes that went along with quests. Maybe I’ll be resubscribe someday :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda

Do I spy with my little eye, new clothes and hair?
    IOS Player 
    Only care about the mojito 😍

Make kkh great again: 
    OMG a clear purse with items in it!! and a mojito! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    So, I won my first ever full hair/outfit combo from a Kollection and I love it, but can’t figure out how to style it. Any ideas? 

This was how I submitted it during SYS, and it was not a crowd pleaser, to say the least. Of course, it was completely off-theme but so was everyone else and I had just won it like 30 seconds prior to getting a new ticket so I couldn’t resist.

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    It looks like a little makeup bag! 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈

I hope our dolls grip the mojito like this: 

I bought the ice coffee or whatever this is during the TB sale and I’m disappointed because when my doll is holding it it looks like ice cubes because the hand covers it. The delicate holding of drinks like the one above this is much better!

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Honest opinion?  I'd lose the purse, and the choker.  Instead  a longer hanging necklace might look better and draw the eye to the rest of the outfit.  I love the top/skirt I'd just try different accessories. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @sheridan In my experience, if you have years of items to get, you’re most likely going to continue to get accessories for a while. I had to clear out a good amount of accessories (shoes and jewelry) before I started seeing clothes and hair, and that was for boxes /and/ kollections. The game seems truly rigged to give people the worst items first. 🙃 sometimes you get something good though! 
    This is 100% true. At one point I did an experiment a few times as I had to restart my game but could still restore my purchases. Basically I had enough purchased K-stars to purchase every Throwback box. So if you are starting new the most likely hair you will get first will be the pirate hat hair. Another non costume hair will appear early on and tough luck if you don’t catch it because you won’t see it for a long time. You will sporadically see other hairs but that pirate hat will appear frequently until you choose it. The hair is 100% rigged. If you start from zero and just open box after box you will VERY sporadically get hair. Eventually your palettes will be nothing but hair. As I said I did this multiple times just to make it wasn’t a fluke. If you are starting from zero you have a REALLY low chance of getting good hair until you pretty much have everything else. 
    Yep you’re right, I got the pirate hair last week 😂😂😂😂

Just opened my gold box which wasn’t a bad palette tbh! Would’ve preferred the boots tbh!

Do I spy with my little eye, new clothes and hair?
    I love those clothes..even with the yellow.  and the hair?  the see through bag? hmmmmmm.
    tytytytyty Glu.  This is a great Tuesday Tease!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

We are getting the bag this weekend! 
    IOS Player