Tips to Reach #1 on The A List?

EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
Hola Sweethearts! I’ll introduce myself, I’m Emma, nice to meet you all. I’m currently having a tough time on the game and wanted opinions and tips to reach the number 1 on the A List. I’ve been stuck on #155 with the same followers and been doing gigs and lots of shootings and I’m still stuck, so I was wondering if besides that there’s something else that might help. (I also change style to get more followers but nothing so far) Thank you for your time and suggestions! Much love!!!

Comments

• lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    My only tip is just don’t add anyone as friends to make it harder than it already is 😂
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    My only tip is just don’t add anyone as friends to make it harder than it already is 😂
    Are you serious? So when you add people is even harder? I think I made a huge mistake😂😂😂
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Most people on the forum are old players and they have too many fans, as far as I know you need to pass them too, to become #1. I would be happy to learn that I was wrong though 😅 Maybe more experienced people can enlighten us
    Ooff!!! I didn’t think it was that hard to get to number one. I always thought it was like a separate world, each player got to reach their number one but I think I’m wrong....
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Parties are the fastest way to climb up the ladder to number one.   Whenever we would do a comeback, we’d just do party after party to get back to the top. And try not to despair about your higher friends. When you get to the max number of fans, you automatically become number one in your list, no matter how many friends were already there on the top spots.  Good luck, you can do it,

I would do 3 hour parties in bel air.  There is room for 9 guests and after you’ve small talked with all 9, you have finished your party.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Parties are the fastest way to climb up the ladder to number one.   Whenever we would do a comeback, we’d just do party after party to get back to the top. And try not to despair about your higher friends. When you get to the max number of fans, you automatically become number one in your list, no matter how many friends were already there on the top spots.  Good luck, you can do it,

I would do 3 hour parties in bel air.  There is room for 9 guests and after you’ve small talked with all 9, you have finished your party.  
    Thank you!