🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

1202122232426Next

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Carol Davida Oh my god!! Gorgeous! You look bomb xx! 💖😩
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Yes Carol, you look wonderful.  I've known you for a bunch of years now, and your sense of style has blossomed. You know what I miss?  Carol Originals.  Pillows, coffee mugs, I'd love to see another one of those projects pop up. :)

And @melissakkh I couldn't agree more.  Carol's doll looks great. <3

OOOps typo on couldn't
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    so much drama

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @naomi_nai Welcome to the forum. 

• lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Maybe try not to put so much meaning in a simple button. It is not like everyone is agreeing with us irl, so it is perfectly normal for people to not agree with us here too.

You don’t have to agree with me! Lol. You’re missing the point. All i’m saying is if it has nothing to do with you what’s the point of anonymously disagreeing? I don’t get it but fine i shall hit disagree on all posts where I don’t approve of your doll’s look 😉

Well if someone has bad
    intentions about you and if they are regulary disagreeing your posts because of personal reasons of course that is problematic and not something I experienced myself so maybe I don’t know what it feels like. But uh alao agrees are anonymous too? Well you have the right to disagree my outfits if you don’t like it lmao I can take it I have the understanding of not everyone has the same likes as me so I will be ok 🤓
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Guya that is not even drama we are just discussing something and exchanging opinions like normal people do? 🤔
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Yes, I was talking about a certain member in particular. Not going to mention names or do what they do because it would involve me actually reading post I don’t care about. Btw agrees are not anonymous. Disagrees weren’t either until about a month ago.

iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Just released a mini update with bug fixes for iOS. Please check the App Store! 
    @KalindaKing I’m currently enjoying mojitos at the pool and beach on my holiday address and my internet reception is well enough to play but not well enough to download the update. Will I still be able to play the weekend event and SYS this week and next if I dont update to 10.1?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LindaVB Ah! You need 10.1 for both events. Hope you can find good WiFi somewhere 🙏
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     @LindaVB  What if you scope out a Kardashian fan working in the lobby, you know mention something complimentary about Kim, see if an employee picks it up.  Then work on this person so by Event Time they've already helped you update from the front office.  heh heh.  You can do it Doll.  I know you can!  (and you just know there's good wifi someplace in that resort. If they do any financial transactions there......they got good signal somewhere.  No go out and get it doll!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LindaVB If you already have the 10.1.0 update, but not the new 10.1.1 mini update, then you'll be ok!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    About the BOXES...

For me, it's very random. But with me, I hold on to a lot of partnerships I have completed to use the energy when I'm recording storylines. I've noticed that, when I hold them, without collecting, this affects my daily box a lot. When I collect everything, I get loads of tiles, and I personally prefer DYE, since I got all items and now, I either get energy or K-Stars. 

If someone doesn't have the partnerships complete and have a hard time with them.. it for sure should be looked into. I had the toughest time completing the Miraggio partnership (I wanted the robe) and it's not even a VIP. So, I'm not sure. The only thing that I don't like about it is cash. Everything else is pretty well balanced in my game, except, when I have too many: 

About the disagree button, I get it's annoying, but people have the right to manifest themselves. And if they want to be a troll or petty, there's nothing we can do about it. I just don't think it should be anonymous because it encourages trolling and pettiness. It was good the way it was before. It was a great way to harsh out things.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I think disagrees are funny. Pls disagree with this post
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Lisylis said:
    I think disagrees are funny. Pls disagree with this post
    I love you 😂

Also @SisSnappedLikeThanos it would be so cute if we got a pop up telling up that we found k-stars in the sofa 😊 I hope they incorporate that! Haha
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I love you! You’re actually my favorite forum poster. 
    iOS Doll 

I anyone else having problems after the update? On my ipad I didn't and the game works normally. On my phone, I updated and it won't open. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut! It must have been the mojito talking because I did  update to 10.1 last week, I meant the mini update 10.1.1, lol!!
    Nevertheless, I hit update just before I went to sleep and it updated overnight!  
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Speaking of Rock concert theme SYS, I'm expecting to see a lot of black. But I'll just wear gowns to rock consert just to get more than 30 votes 😊😊
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH I have the same issue except the game works on my phone but not on my iPad. When I try to open it, it starts loading but then closes immediately. 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

First day without being VIP, and what do you know... no dye. I’m okay with it, because I don’t like pink and purple dye. But it was soooo annoying seeing it all over my VIP pallet when I wanted tiles, and now that I’m no longer VIP, the dye is gone? Fishy. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    thallisa said:
    @AmeliaKKH I have the same issue except the game works on my phone but not on my iPad. When I try to open it, it starts loading but then closes immediately. 
    I got mine working yesterday! I restarted my phone and I just kept trying to load it through the App Store (by holding the open button) until it gave that 0-100% loading thing and it worked! 

Still not updating my iPad tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    @AmeliaKKH I’ve tried that and it’s not working for me 😩 I actually get the 0-100% bar but then when it reaches 100%, it turns into regular loading bar and then crashes 😔
    Ugh! So sorry, doll! :(((( @thallisa I've backed it up and was ready to reinstall when it finally worked. I was going to see if it was possible to downgrade, so maybe check that? Get the installer from your working device into it? That's what I was going to try.
    edited July 2019
    @AmeliaKKH I tried to reinstall it and even wiped my iPad clean and set it up again 😂  but nothing works lol I looked up downgrading but I’m afraid I can’t do that without jailbreak and I really want to avoid that! Anyway thank you for trying to help 💛 hopefully @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas will be able to help me somehow.
    @thallisa Yesss, ofc!!! Don't do it! Hopefully you'll get it sorted out ASAP. At least you have your other device!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @melissakkh tysm doll. Girl I'm so glad that you love my style🤗

@kokokokonut ty doll. I've been having an artist's block lately and thats why I haven't been posting my own original project thread on the forums. I miss doing those but work has kept me busy irl. I'll try to see when I can do it when I have enough free time on my hands :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections