KKH keeps crashing

2Next

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    TrashleyKKH how do you get daily 5kstars?

If you go to the starshop and click on the get free stars icon, normally it would go to a screen that says watch ad for a free kstar. 

IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    TrashleyKKH how do you get daily 5kstars?

If you go to the starshop and click on the get free stars icon, normally it would go to a screen that says watch ad for a free kstar. 

Oh. Thanks ✌🏻
    iOS player 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I don’t know where the official thread is - for the watch ads for free rewards issue. 

However, when will we know once it’s enabled again? I am guessing there have been no updates yet?

This is really a bummer - can’t even watch an ad to increase the amount of energy we get for an hour. 🙁
    iOS Doll 

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Monica L said:
    I don’t know where the official thread is - for the watch ads for free rewards issue. 

However, when will we know once it’s enabled again? I am guessing there have been no updates yet?

This is really a bummer - can’t even watch an ad to increase the amount of energy we get for an hour. 🙁
    Hi Monica. Im sure GLU is working on fixing it. And im sure @KalindaKing will tell us here the moment its fixed.💕
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Scarletkkh the issue was resolved but it was not posted here. Thought you may want to know. 

iOS Doll 

Monica L said:

Hi Monica. Im sure GLU is working on fixing it. And im sure @KalindaKing will tell us here the moment its fixed.💕
    Thank you Monica🙏🏻🌸
    Monica L said:
    @Scarletkkh the issue was resolved but it was not posted here. Thought you may want to know. 

Thank you❤️❤️
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My game crashes multiple times a day as well. Is there a fix for the crashing on Android?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    My game crashed six times today 😕 Is there anything I can do to reduce the amount of crashing? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @MinterBalki I know Glu is working on issues, and I just tried the videos on one android, it was like pulling teeth but I did get 5. The first time I hit video, my device appeared to freeze, except the celebrity perks which was still animated. Nothing I tapped did anything. After about a minute the screen blinked as it unfrozen and went right to video, after that it was scroll the other offers, then watch a video, this time with no issue. I repeated the scrolling through other offers, thengettigtheideo button and watching in total...5 videos. Was it a PITA? Oh yeah and at first I didnt think it would work.

I'll go try the other Android. I know this doesn't mean anything is fixed however with some determination until any fixes come out you might be able to squeeze out those 5 videos a day. Wish me luck with the other Android it's bigger and it's cranky. I will see if the 2nd comes back from the freeze the same way, but Glu is aware and looking into it.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @MinterBalki How much free space do you have on your device? Have you tried playing with a stronger WiFi connection?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing 31 GB of storage and 884 MB of memory are available. I don't have WiFi or satellite at home, so I use mobile data. Also, a lot of Android players have been having issues with videos, has this been noted?
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    We're aware that some Android players are experiencing issues and I'll let you know when we have news.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @KalindaKing I can’t open the game on my iPad, it closes on the loading screen. I tried two different WiFi connections and data and I have over 50gb free space, so it can’t be any issue connected with that 😕 Oh and I have installed the mini update for iOS too. 

Edit: i should probably specify that the iPad is new and I literally got it today, so I wasn’t even able to open the backed up version of the game from my phone. I searched on the forum and found that some users had the same issue with new iPads and there was a fix released for iOS, but other than that -  nothing that could help me. The game is working perfectly fine on my iPhone though.
    It seems that the update helped. Yesterday morning, my game crashed 7 times, before the update. Today my game only crashed once. Thank you for fixing this!
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    My game is crashing after the update. It stopped last night after I restarted, but now it’s not working again. I didn’t update on my iPad and it works there normally! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    IOS, did the update this morning and whenever I watch a video for Rapid Replay, 9/10 it crashes. Not to mention it logged me out of FB and now I cannot log back in
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I reinstalled my app and now everything seems fine... 
    @KaylaJ Not sure what I can tell you about your game crashing when you watch videos. We don't have that issue when we try to watch :grimace:

What happens when you try to log in to Facebook? Does a pop-up appear? Does it let you sign in, but nothing happens? Some details would help!
    #VIPKalinda
    @KaylaJ Not sure what I can tell you about your game crashing when you watch videos. We don't have that issue when we try to watch :grimace:

What happens when you try to log in to Facebook? Does a pop-up appear? Does it let you sign in, but nothing happens? Some details would help!
    The video crashing may just be one video, I'll have to check next time it comes up. It hasn't today but it usually does

As for FB, I click "sign in" and a Facebook window pops up saying "You previously logged in to Kim Kardashian: HOllywood with Facebook. Would you like to continue?"  I click "continue" and nothing. This has happened to me often and I can't figure out why it doesn't stay connected?
    IOS

My game on iPhone 7 plus is back crashing again. I played it fine this morning. Now, it won't open or stay on a black screen.
    Mine crashed while I was doing a date but when I reopened it, it worked fine. 
    Mine only works for a while after I reinstall.
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @KaylaJ it’s not just you; I can’t watch the rapid
    replay videos either without the whole thing freezing and crashing prior to the ad even starting. And it takes hours to get to watch the 5 ads for stars, all 5 are spaced several hours apart.

Oh, and I have the exact same issue with FB. It’s like an endless cycle of it forcing you to try to log in and then not allowing it. 

Anyway, just wanted to let you know it’s not just your phone, this has been happening to me consistently for probably a week now.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @KaylaJ it’s not just you; I can’t watch the rapid
    replay videos either without the whole thing freezing and crashing prior to the ad even starting. And it takes hours to get to watch the 5 ads for stars, all 5 are spaced several hours apart.

Oh, and I have the exact same issue with FB. It’s like an endless cycle of it forcing you to try to log in and then not allowing it. 

Anyway, just wanted to let you know it’s not just your phone, this has been happening to me consistently for probably a week now.

The 5 star videos are impossible. I try to do like I had done before and others had luck with by trying to go during different times of day, but it's just a back and forth battle right now
    IOS

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @KaylaJ I checked the most recent reviews on the App Store, and nearly each one is a complaint about glitches or lack of functioning altogether. So, rest assured it's not just us:
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.