🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Spoilers 🙏🙏💗💗
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I love this theme! There's so much people watching at concerts and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's guilty... I'll post the spoilers now:
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    EARNABLE

In order: dress, hair

Yesss love this!! 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Omg Eyes 👀🖤🖤🖤
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    EARNABLE

In order: dress, hair

OH MY GOD!!!
    I NEED THIS!!! The dress is gorgeous and the hair is DEVINE!!!! <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Can you post a close up of the eyes please?
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I love the trendsetters dress 
    iOS Doll 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    TRENDSETTERS

The Trendsetter dress looks amazing! Dont really care about the eye make-up cuz im that person :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I love both dresses but the earnable hair is meh to me, if it doesnt have the red or the ombre go smother into one another, then it would look better in my opinion. The hair also need MORE VOLUMES. Lastly is it suppose to be a ponytail with side bangs? Anyways it need more volumes. xD

As for the eyes they look pretty a far but I need a close up.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love, love, loooove the earnables! The TS dress is hot but I can live without it ('cause I know I'll struggle with my submissions lol)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Omg i’m so happy those are the earnables!! They’re gorgeous, I’m so excited for this SYS
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I love the items, too bad there will be a super fight for the eyes and ticket buyers will go crazy so I pray to stay in the top 5.... I know what will happen 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Love these earnables! Also love the trendsetter dress, I have to see the eyes on my doll!
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I like the earnables, I LOVE the TS!! I must have the TS dress and for what I see I like the makeup even if I’ll have to see it on my doll and I think this is the inspo behind it 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I might have similar items in my Kloset but I am excited for the Trendsetter black dress! I love the details on the belt and the strings on the cleavage and the shape and the length is perfect! 💖 
    IOS Player 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing Could we see the eyes in TS with a more pulled back hair? Im worried its gonna look similar to the past few eyes where the edges are a mess and only look good with hairs that cover up the face..
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I like the earnable hair a lot! Although i'm now realising the shorter SYS means we're limited to dresses/ one pieces as earnables if they give a hairstyle.
    I do miss separates :'(
    edit: and handables oh god i'd love handhelds
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I’m in love with everything!! Those eyes are gorgeous, but I don’t think I’ll do well enough to get it or get the hair
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i love everything!!! 💜💜
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Here’s a close up!

The eyes are cute but it will look better if the shadow is not too much & can see the eyelash. Btw it fits the rock concert theme
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    kayleekkh said:
    Here’s a close up!

The eyes are cute but it will look better if the shadow is not too much & can see the eyelash. Btw it fits the rock concert theme
    Yea true because I also think it have too much shadow, like literally too much. However I love the gold details.
  • kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Tyranda me too, still love this eyes anyway. It gonna be a hard sys event cause i bet many players will buy tickets for this eyes 🤣
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh OMG, yes ! I was like that is a Selena Gomez dress ! I remember she was singing “Can’t keep my hands to myself” and “Girls” during that performance. 

The eye makeup is so unblended to me! At least the inner corner highlight stop it being raccoon eyes. I suppose it have the Courtney Love and Taylor momsen rocker smokey eyes that fit well with the theme. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the TS dress.  it's fabulous.  And I agree, lots of people with eyes for the eyes.  :D   
    Thank you so much for the Spoilers Kalinda.  The earner dress/jacket is great.  Yeah, like the one @TrashleyKKH posted, but a girl can't have too many motorjackets.     :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I NEED SEL'S DRESS,  I WANT IT SO BAD😭😭😭

At least they give us our money I guess, in other factories workers have the same conditions but they don't getting payed... They want to change work but they can't because of crisis 
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I feel like I have a good chance of winning the TS cause I have a lot of clothing that goes well with the theme, but only if my group doesn’t have ticket buyers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.