Houses????

Rylie.tucker16Rylie.tucker16 Registered Users 1 Posts
What are the best houses to invest in??

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Calabasas for reality shows and parties as it allows you to invite more guests for bonus points. I believe the Venice house has the same capacity of guests you can invite for parties but you cannot currently use it to film reality shows.

There aren't really any other perks for buying the other homes as far as game play.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Venice, Dublin and Calabasas all hold 7 guests. Ideal for the easiest parties and reality shows when guests/costar numbers can make a difference.

Calabasas cost 50,000K$? Dublin 170? Venice 170? so for me, buying Venice of Dublin was to break up the monotony of calabasas only for the past 2 years. Economically - Calabasas.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • itssilverslifeitssilverslife Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    How many guests can you invite in the Calabasas house for a reality show? Cos if itโ€™s just 4 I would much rather stick to the Bel Air home which is free lol!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    4 is the most among all the homes currently. Calabasas, & Bel Air each allow 4. Have I left the any out?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I believe those are the only two homes you can have 4 guests in for reality shows. The other homes that allow more guests aren't available for shows yet. Now if we're talking parties, I like Venice because you don't have to go into four separate rooms to invite your guests like the others - you only have two rooms. Less tapping is always good.

Before Bel-Air, Calabasas was the way to go. But yes, Bel-Air is the better option now because it's free. Wish someone would give me a free mansion ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Serenitee1958Serenitee1958 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yes, Bel Air was free. But I cant afford to furnish it ๐Ÿ˜‚