🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m going to submit this look first! I love changing up my makeup and I even got a temporary tattoo 🙊
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @kaydencekkh great idea on the tattoos! I have forgotten about tattoos since they never do well for gowns themed sys but for a rock concert, they would be perfect! 
    IOS Player 
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I just spent a bunch of money on clothes and completely forgot about the dating event this week😩 how much money do you guys usually spend?? 
    Edit: I just got 6 k stars from achievements so I guess it wasn't too bad lol
    @ValerieGray
    I usually spend around 30k. I do all of my dates at Oak and Monstrobull.
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i'm actually upset cause i don't have stars or diamonds enough to buy a lot of things that i'm seeing you guys already showing here, i'm playing for just a year so a missed a lot of events and amazing itens

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @melissakkh I Wrote privately to you about this and if you want to discuss it further, please answer my dms.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @lafeedragee  I live in Italy and here SYS starts at 9 pm so it starts at 7 pm GMT 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@KathrineKapelli I think Maria wants you to recreate that epic bride scene in November Rain by Guns & Roses. 
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019

I’m nervous about the theme so I prepped a few too many looks incase voters hate everything I do 😂 I probably won’t actually wear the nars lips in every single one it was just too much work to change it every time, and I’ll def play around with hair colors, accessories, tattoos, makeup, maybe sunglasses (?) but here was my drafts. If anyone has anything they specifically hate or love pls let me know!! 😩 I’m thinking about starting with the first one then voting for awhile before submitting any more 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant @lilviv The lip colors are available for everyone, but the colors might look a bit different depending on your skin tone.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @mikaylachimo just in case you end up in my TS group, I hate all the looks!!! 😂 
    Girl, have some confidence! Your looks are great ! I especially love all the looks with long boots!

IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Some possible looks for this event 
    • naturally the concert goer
    • what about a roadie or venue employee? VIP boxes have waitstaff 
    • you could dress as a groupie - lots of skin, skin tight skirts
    • Dress like Kim dresses for Kanye’s concerts 
    • dress like the star or band member themselves.

But I like just about everything I’ve seen the Dolls here wearing some of my personal favorites the sleeveless T-shirt with the big lien on it.  Ooooh just  a few more hours. I can’t wait 
     3:45 from this time stamp
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    @mikaylachimoI don't want you in my TS group 😂 all your looks are beautiful!!!!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My doll's whole fam is ready to rock 😂

iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I want to be excited about this SYS but I also want to see what's actually in the voting booth. I have a feeling I'm going to be very angry in a few hours.  
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    egg said:
    oh those eyes are gonna make my doll look high af.
    I think I’m missing something? How was @melissakkh her post edited and this not? I noticed you edited one of mine too. You can just message me if i used a word that shouldnt be mentioned, but when I searched, I found a looooot of posts where it was mentioned too.

i dont mind this “censoring”, I know kids check this forum, but it should be consistent. This feels kinda personal to me? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I'm agree with coco that this theme can go many way, it doesn't have to be full black outfits with tattoos but idk let's wait and see what voters want. Here is some outfit that I came up with after reading coco comment

These two are the band member, I was going with blackpink style with you know, somewhat colorful and have beautiful accessories. One of my outfit turn out to be all black tho 😂

And here the one that is inspire by Kims concert look. This is a celebrity going to concert look, since don't we all have trillions of fans in game? We are not that girl that work in So Chic anymore.

All in all I will go a more glamorous route concert goer, with glitter and glam. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH @kkhluna ❤️❤️

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @yezx Watch your post disappear in 😒

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    yezx said:
    egg said:
    oh those eyes are gonna make my doll look high af.
    I think I’m missing something? How was @melissakkh her post edited and this not? I noticed you edited one of mine too. You can just message me if i used a word that shouldnt be mentioned, but when I searched, I found a looooot of posts where it was mentioned too.

i dont mind this “censoring”, I know kids check this forum, but it should be consistent. This feels kinda personal to me? 
    I've had some of my posts deleted in the past, supposedly also because of "bad" words. But I've never received a PM or any other kind of explanation. I guess that's only for the chosen ones.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Looks like I'll be using my unlocks on the only two over the knee boots I have since they seem to give every outfit much more of that "rock" vibe to them.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited July 2019
    And now for:
    1. A heavy dose of nostalgia
    2. The official anthem of this SYS

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z7hhDINyBP0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    AHHHH HELP My video links suddenly aren't working!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    skevans said:
    AHHHH HELP My video links suddenly aren't working!
    I got you 😉😉😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    So I just got my training to take over as axe throwing manager at my job and I’m feeling super edgy now, right in time to submit 😈
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa Make sure you keep your phone in a safe place!  ;)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Omg my voting booth is a mess😬
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AveryAshAveryAsh Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Anddd my favorite part of playing KKH begins! This one is unique and should be fun, I'm a sucker for all black outfits. GOOD LUCK DOLLS 💋

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.