KK:H Weekday Event 7/22/19 - TB Event Starts Tomorrow!

1234568Next

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Speaking of rock - “you can’t always get what you want”

Wow only one clothing item 😕 I wish palettes were evenly distributed with clothes and hair as well 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    My last TB box, I got this dress. Wasn’t keen at first but after styling it’s quite cute!

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Here were all my boxes and items this week! I literally cannot complain about anything, I like it all!!! 😍
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @charlottegold weekday event goals! You should use that top in this SYS
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    are you kidding me???? i spent so much time on this it's almost impossible to finish tb events if you don't have a hacked game.

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Here’s my TB pick! Does anybody know where it’s from? It shows up at the top of my closet, so I was wondering if it’s from a special event.
    IOS
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    My palette wasn’t that greet... can somebody show me how the black dress in the bottom looks like?
    This is how the shoes looks on my doll

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Omg such a great pallete, I want the red dress so bad 🥺
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

Disappointed but not surprised lol
    iOS platform
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @elettrahere thanks so much, I’m not sure it would do well in the SYS after doing some voting but I am really pleased!! 😊 it looks funky with skirts but really cute with jeans or leggings 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    The dress 🖤 @Chantellkkh

IOS doll 💞

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Omg such a great pallete, I want the red dress so bad 🥺
    This is absolutely what every throwback box should look like😍🤤
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I only liked the hair and the jumpsuit in my palette 😕

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    The dress 🖤 @Chantellkkh

Thank you 💕 I never saw that dress, it’s so pretty i love it!
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @MinterBalki
    I feel you. That dress is better with the iced blue dye, if you have enough to spare for it. I did it for the pool party SYS and really liked it. Paired it a champagne beach bag. Muted love. 

@Rikk and @mikaylachimo
    Way to go, girls! Those look beautiful on you b

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    1st black box - pink dye
    2nd black box - purple dye
    gold box - cash 🙄
    TB - got the purse, not bad

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @MollyMonroe! 💕
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Well I just had a roller coaster of emotions opening boxes, lol. First I opened my daily box, only to be given this:
    So I was beyond annoyed considering I’ve paid $20 for a monthly subscription, and they’re asking me to pay $30 more for 1/3 of a piece of paper.

On my second box that I am paying for despite them making me watch an ad and calling it free (spoiler: it is not “free” if the one you paid for and opened and received isn’t given to you and you’re forced to pick another item), I received two drops of dye (along with the 10 KStars, which is the only reason I’ve had the subscription).

And was annoyed. But decided to try my luck at the gorgeous new Kollection with the pink dress, since I now had just enough stars. Welp, first try:

I’m so excited!

All annoyance at how badly we are getting ripped off went away with one bundle containing a virtual dress and hairstyle. 🤣 Not quite sure what that says about me (probably that I’m easily manipulated by marketing) but for this moment it’s so pretty that I’m okay with being hypocritical. 😬

Edit: Hypocrisy continues to escalate as it’s somehow even more gorgeous on:

And after seeing this look, all that's left is figuring out a gentle way to tell my SO come morning that now I finally know what true love is.😍

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1