🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks
    not complaining but I expected better scores 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    looks 1-3

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Pretty happy with my scores so far! Currently on vacation in Europe so I have to rely on wifi and have been trying to put together looks pretty quickly. Going to a wedding today and will likely lose a ticket so hopefully my scores stay like this and I don't have to buy tickets to finish. 

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

My first 4 looks 🤔
    I honestly don't know what to do with this theme so i tried some different things lol all in all not the worst considering how little of my wardrobe fits the theme and how much it's out of my comfort zone 😂

I'm placed second in TS but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I like the eye make-up and would love to finally win skme gold dye but I'm not feeling very confident in my looks
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    And a ticket buyer just got to my TS group, I say goodbye to the eyes 🥺
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    And a ticket buyer just got to my TS group, I say goodbye to the eyes 🥺
    I feel you :( I have two in my group 
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I was chilling on my 1st spot but then suddenly someone jumps ahead of me with 300+ votes.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Just submitted this hair! Should be in the voting booth in a bout an hour
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Is the sparkler 15 diamonds? I am going to end this SYS with 14, gah!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Is the sparkler 15 diamonds? I am going to end this SYS with 14, gah!
    Yes its 15 😭 I'd gift you a diamond if I could!!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    @EllaCharlotte you are so kind! I bought the monkey, which was 12, so now I always end with a weird number of diamonds! Hopefully the next SYS is casual so I can hunt for it :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    iOS dolls, please tag me when you submit a look using the beer! Thank you 🥰🍺 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Thanks @LindaVB but it was 4am here I was sound asleep appreciated though., koko submitted it for me last night and I voted about 2 hr straight and I never saw her 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    What rock concerts are these freaking dolls going to? The one in the full gown was the popular vote; good luck headbanging in a mosh pit wearing that. 😂

Edit: I'm literally voting against ANYONE wearing a gown. I'll even hold my nose and vote for people rocking that horrific mullet when it comes down to it. We have formal events all the time; follow the theme, people!

The point is not to simply vote for whoever had the most Kstars to purchase a gorgeous gown and hairstyle; that's lazy and pretty crappy to players who actually put time and creativity behind their selections. 

Just one person’s opinion.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • corinnetcorinnet Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    All of my scores have been pretty bad so far. I’m holding onto the 4th spot and no one is buying tickets so far though. 

@elettrahere I’ll let you know when it unlocks 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I started the event over 4 hours late on accident 😭😭 which means I’m definitely going to miss tickets. Luckily I’m not crazy about any of the items. I would buy a ticket if it didn’t mean I’d lose my 20 videos *cough* glu fix that *cough* 

However I did FINALLY get to wear these obnoxious boots I got from a random kollection spin. Hope they do well! 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    edited July 2019
    @corinnet I would’ve voted for any of those! They look great, are diverse and fit the theme while being stylish. But you’ll always get outvoted by someone in a wedding gown surrounded by falling leaves.

Like, the theme could be ”funeral,” and all the popular votes will nevertheless appear as though they're at their high school prom. Lol. It’s just the nature of it.

Personally, I just try to place in the top 5 each time to get the dress, and have always managed to do so despite never receiving a score higher than ~45 or so. And to have fun :)
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @evilhag Seriously envious of the boots and clutch! ❤️ Good luck catching up! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts

The struggle. Currently I'm 5th in the trendsetters
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @LostInAnImage thank you!! The clutch was from April’s VIP event !
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m not getting out of the high 30 range but neither is anyone else in my group so I’m still on top or close by. Good luck everybody.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    First 4 looks! I was literally sitting on the beach when I submitted the first two looks and the sun was super bright so I didn’t notice my doll had blue eyes 😂 I was hoping that second look would do better but I guess it could have been worse. Wishing everyone luck ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited July 2019
    any suggestions for this look? also which hair should I go with? ps I’m so happy I finally was able to buy this skirt/boots combo!
    @agrcic I’d go with the hair on the left ✌🏽
    I love this dress!! Thank you for creating less formal items for us! As much as I adore the ballgowns and dresses, my doll doesn’t wear those often (aside from SYS), so thank you! This outfit is beautiful 💕

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @agrcic i like the first hair :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I did a bride look just for fun😂. Needless to say, it didnt go well with the voters😂
    edited July 2019
    Not doing amazingly well but not bad either; currently in 2nd on TS. I’m super feminine in terms of fashion in real life, and would never wear this kinda stuff (minus the cocktail dress), so it’s actually really fun to play around with a different style and these clothes I’ve always ignored! Even if the results are less than spectacular, ha.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.