🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    evilhag said:
    However I did FINALLY get to wear these obnoxious boots I got from a random kollection spin. Hope they do well! 

*narrator voice* it did not do well 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @agrcic I really like the multi-colored hair! I think it makes the hair look more realistic, you see more texture and style. Some of the black hairstyles make it nearly impossible to even gauge the actual hairstyle Itself, because it often all blends in together (especially if also wearing black).
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • corinnetcorinnet Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Not doing amazingly well but not bad either; currently in 2nd on TS. I’m super feminine in terms of fashion in real life, and would never wear this kinda stuff (minus the cocktail dress), so it’s actually really fun to play around with a different style and these clothes I’ve always ignored! Even if the results are less than spectacular, ha.
    I love your looks! They’re so fun and I especially like the boots and hair choices! I would definitely vote for these
  • corinnetcorinnet Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    evilhag said:
    evilhag said:
    However I did FINALLY get to wear these obnoxious boots I got from a random kollection spin. Hope they do well! 

*narrator voice* it did not do well 
    these boots always kill me because I think it looks like half of my doll’s foot is sticking out of the toe hole

The struggle. Currently I'm 5th in the trendsetters
    The 39 votes baffles me; every time I've seen that outfit during this SYS, it’s been the popular vote (and what I vote for; it’s one of the few looks with pants out of the entire game that I absolutely love). You deserved higher scores. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Hello dolls! I'm in desperate need of some help! I'm getting my lowest scores ever and I really want the earnable hair. Would you vote for these looks? Or is there anything you would change about them? I already tried dark lipstick and it got me a terrible score and I don't have any handhelds that fit the theme :(
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Inspo to @Kylie.B for using this hair and making me get it out of the closet

I am like 2 pts from the dress

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited July 2019
    @dpeters I would absolutely vote for look #2.

Look #1 would depend on the competition simply because even though the look is great on its own, it's much more glam-pop than rock, in my opinion.

Like, that's the kind of stuff most of us were wearing at the most recent Lady Gaga show I attended last year. And then the updo makes it appear a bit more formal than you'd expect at that locale, if that makes sense.

I'd try chokers, fishnets, tattoos, etc for the next looks. Accessories will help this SYS a lot, I think.

Exit: sorry, I missed the part where you said you don't have any handhelds. Either way, keep trying with multicolored (blue rather than lavender) hair and all weird shades of lipstick; that helped me out with this one, because I also don't have any relevant items. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Thank you @LostInAnImage I guess that's my issue, I've never been to a rock concert so I don't know how to dress for it lol I'll keep trying!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters Me neither, so my first two looks didn't do very well at all. Then I ditched the pretty makeup and put on wet blue hair, and that seemed to work. Haha. It’s just trial and error, especially with a new theme. Good luck! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are my first 4 looks. I'm off to a great start:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @KaylaJ I love those looks😍
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Honestly, I’m TIRED!!!! Should I even bother at this point?!!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2019
    No problem @Silz1217 when I submit it again I will take the time difference in consideration and tag you!
    Here are my looks 1-4:

I’m currently no 1 with no ticketbuyer in sight!
    SHHHHH dont jinx it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Here is my look 1-5. Look 1 & 2 didn't do so well because I was going for pop-glam like @LostInAnImage said, so my next 3 looks I cut down the glam and I'm getting higher votes as well. For this sys it seems like that voters want actual full rock concert outfit rather than a glam concert.

• Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    looks 3-5. not too happy with 3 and 4 the amount of votes on them, but they did well enough to keep me first place in my TS group and @KaylaJ your very welcome <3

iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
    And I mean....what can I say about this dress ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    And I mean....what can I say about this dress ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️

Your doll looks stunning 🤯
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Thank you @pilirositolam ☺️
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    doing pretty well right now, my first 2 looks got a 46 and 45, and my last 2, 50 both. 1st in my TS group with 191 just hope a ticket buyer won't come out of the blue 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Hey guys, can you give me some advice? I'm thinking about submitting this look next.
    My scores are pretty bad right now so I'm really trying to get better ones.
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

Just submitted the beer on iOS dolls ❤️❤️

@elettrahere
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Accalia I really like the outfit but I would change the earrings and the hair, going for something more colorful or less structured, and maybe take off the ring
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Accalia I would show more skin on top. Do you have any black halter tops or crop tops?
    iOS
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

It have been a bumpy start to say the least 😂😩
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @katiealexandraa
    Wow, girl!! Get it!!
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Ryley1e thank you, doll 💕

@AliBryant I do, I'm going to try one of them. Thank you! 💕
  • LydiababeLydiababe Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

This is my first time commenting here💖,so my lasts submits didn’t had good votes,so I would like some feedback on this look💕✨ 

Desperate times call for desperate measures lol

Jk I'm not submitting this... yet :D
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.