❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 7/26/19 Love is in the Air!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH ooh thanks, I wish the purple one was just a tad lighter, the texture is so plush!
    iOS
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Hi dolls,
    I am new to this community. I want to know how to get to this event? I am on level 23.

Thank you
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Vidhi Do you have the latest 10.1 update? If you're on the latest version and don't have the event, send me a private message with your ID so I can check your game.

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Absolutely in love with the earnable hair! I was really hoping for an event item in my free box as I have a super busy weekend irl (eg attending a wedding, hosting out of town guests for said wedding) and could really use the bonus points. But like a lot of others I only had two in my palette and missed them both. Luckily I took a spin on the kollection and got the orange dress! 

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts

Darn, I really wanted the hair!
    Then I thought I'd try my luck:

I shouldn't have bothered 😭
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    After months of bad luck I finally broke my bad streak and got one of the gb items! Took a spin on the kollection too and got the earrings. Was obviously hoping I’d be lucky and get the bundle first spin (as if 😂) but it could’ve been worse!

• dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @KalindaKing congrats on 3 years! Quick question...are we ever going to be able to dye our handheld purses? 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Congratulations on 3 years @kalindaking!! 
    You already know my only question 😅😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

ok so i'm crying. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Sarahardey this is honestly the saddest thing I have ever seen 😫
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @Sarahardey Glu is doing folks dirty, smh. What rotten luck!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    @charlottegold love your ice queen look! But hubby is serving up some Prince George vibes!!

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant HAHAHAHHAHAA I’m dying 😂😂😂 I love his nerdy vibe and have never changed the clothes 😂 might need to give him a style upgrade now 😬😬😬
    @charlottegold LOL oh yes, my NPC husband was sporting a low cut tank top and a puka shell necklace when I found him. Bought him a suit and a few other things as soon as I could!
    iOS
  • corinnetcorinnet Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I love the earnables sooo much! I also got the clutch from the kollection on my first spin!
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Anyone finished the kollection know how much it is to finish? cause i doubt i'll get the bundle first
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @KalindaKing. Your Doll looks fabulous, and the past 3 years have been greatly enriched with your influence and personal presence .  Congratulations.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG GUYS

Nevermind my last post yall i got it on my second spin 😭❤

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    OMG GUYS

Nevermind my last post yall i got it on my second spin 😭❤

I’m really debating myself if I should go for it because I usually have the worst of luck 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited July 2019
    So I maxed out my relationship with my husband and I was hoping he'd ask for a baby but it didn't happen lol. Didn't it work that way? Now I'm off to date some other guys so I can finish the event

Edit: nvm, he already asked and now we have our second baby  

'Cause baby No. 1 hasn't grown an inch since we adopted her :D

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @pilirositolam I'd say do it if you really love the bundle! The hair is honeslt one of the most gorgeous hairs i have seen in the game and i've been playing since the start! But if you try your luck i'd say do at least 2 spins, cause i always get energy my first spin like many others so its probably a higher chance on spin number 2! 

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts

love that
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Fairytale thanks doll, maybe I’ll give it a shot before the event ends. Could you tell me how many k-stars do you need for the second spin? ☺️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @Fairytale thanks doll, maybe I’ll give it a shot before the event ends. Could you tell me how many k-stars do you need for the second spin? ☺️
    The second spin is 50!