❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 7/26/19 Love is in the Air!

Comments

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    This dress is so pretty!
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I love this dress so much but the left shoulder looks weird, especially when my doll is moving 😂

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    There have been so many cosmetic issues and weird placement lately, was this one on purpose or do the designers just not care anymore? Its been very sloppy.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @inesferreira04 I think (not sure) that you can get the bundle first in any kollection, not just in the new one. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @inesferreira04, only in the limited edition ones you can get the bundle first. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Congratulations, @KalindaKing!! It is so wonderful having such a sweet Glu Goddess like you to spoil us with sneak peeks! 

-What's your favorite season?
    -If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    -How many times did you watch Titanic in theaters?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I tried the bundle and got the bundle on only the third try!

In order: the clutch, 80 k-stars, then the bundle. A pretty good deal, I must say!

Here’s my new stuff!

I also got the Spice Girls Mary Janes in my gift box! No sign of the clear gift box purse in my gift box 🤔

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I’m REALLY trying to fight the urge to take a spin on the kollection because I always see all of the dolls who got the bundle on the first try and get my hopes up only to get energy 
    iOS platform
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I had to😅 very happy with the hair, it looks very nice😍
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    When my husband offers to pay for dates, but only 1 hour dates and never 8 hour dates. Drinking premium wine on my dime!! 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m REALLY trying to fight the urge to take a spin on the kollection because I always see all of the dolls who got the bundle on the first try and get my hopes up only to get energy 
    Ok  if you decide to take a spin I want you to gather all of the positive energy around you that you can. clear your mind of any little annoyances. think happy happy thoughts especially happy thoughts for others. visualize the prize you want and then hit the button and see what the power of positive thinking may do.

you might be you might be very pleasantly surprised good luck sending good vibes your way if you decide to take a spin.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
     Rikk said:

Maybe I played too many murder mystery games because looking at this picture I was like, “the lady in long blonde hair killed the one with yellow clutch with a hairdryer in the vanity room. “
    IOS Player 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I tried to chase little puste, but I Give Up! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    521/600 and I’m out of cash 🤯 any tips?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @elettrahere you could keep dating, just tap on the free options 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    These prizes are gorgeous! 

Also, I got lovers achievements 7 and got a new hairstyle!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @elettrahere you only need 80 points and we still have a day so you can make it!! Keep on date you’ll use more energy but you can do it and maybe do some work in between and good luck I really hope you get the hair 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Been at a perpetual rock concert with my temporary bf for ages. Also been stringing him along for at least 3 dating events now. We never goes on dates unless it's a dating event. He keeps tryna put a ring on it but we know he's not the one -- there's a whole list of interested guys waiting! Basically just waiting for him to get angry enough about not going on dates to break up. Thanks for the free (lovers 9?) dress tho! Definitely not as needy as the last bf (the almost-married-way-too-needy-baby-daddy). 

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Thank you!! @Ryley1e @yezx
  • ritslrritslr Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Guys... I had never won the main prize on a kollection before, let alone on the first try 😭 I’m so emo right now. Thank you Glu for changing the odds! Ahhhh I’m gonna be playing every single one that comes out from now on 🙌🏻
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    The event items were really pretty! ❤️ 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I just got the earnable hair. It’s gorgeous, I’m really impressed with all the hairstyles we got this weekend 👏🏻

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know if the center of attention kollection will be reavailable and return again in the future? I would love to splurge on it especially on a VIP event but I'm kinda broke and cant spend any money this week on the game ATM.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Ahh so happy! Decided to take an extra spin after getting an ugly daily gift box dress and got the make up bag 😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I also got lovers 10 right at the end of the event! I’m overwhelmed with all the cute new hair 😂
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Carol Davida not positive but it seems like all Kollections besides weekend/ holiday come back eventually!!