🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Looks 6-9
    Finally got something higher than 42!!! Very glad to have 43 but I need 45 on every remaining outfit to get the hair and at least top 5 to Sel's dress 😫. Here's hoping... One of these days I'm gonna finish an SYS!

*edit* I want a GLOW STICK handheld! It's barely believable with a wand (look 6).
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Finally got the champagne bottle!

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk as usual your style is 🔥🔥
    @MollyMonroe you deserve higher scores on all of these looks! Love them 💜
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m saving up for that gold leaf (?) aura or the flower petal aura!! It’s soooo hard because we earn diamonds so slowly 🙃
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Needless to say, I stink at rock concert outfits lol at least my scores are finally picking up. I need that earnable hair!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @MollyMonroe
    I love that your outfits were themed for certain bands! They were all beautiful by the way!
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @charlottegold @esme
    Thank you both so much! Y'all are so sweet. :) 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Would somebody on iOS please submit the sparkler again? 😂❤️ 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here are my looks 9-12:

I was surprised the cotton candy did so well, guess it’s Karma for helping out a fellow forum member who was looking for it! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks
    I finally break 50 and I only miss 10 points to get the hair 🥳

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I'm honestly mad bored of this rock theme and I'm poking fun and decided to dressup my doll as a rock'n'roll groupie yall lol😅😅😅😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh on pic 4, where are those shoes from? 😍 btw all your looks is fire af 😍🔥💥
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2019
    What kind of scam is this event??
    i woke up 4 hours ago. My number #1 ticket buyer had 501 points, I submitted my outfit and now 4(!!!) hours later she is still wearing the same outfit, only she now has 539 points. Please explain this Glu, and yes I check my game every hour. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    “1000 years later”

It got to the hair ! Not sure if the dip-dyed red ends are versatile for more formal dresses but will experiment as a red head to see how it looks. 

For now, it is wine o’clock. 🍷 

and my looks. 

One would assume dead flowers can be quite rock and roll but I guess not. 

IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Kkh_Anastasia they’re from a kollection I think it’s called “Dark Romance” or something like that 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    yezx said:
    What kind of scam is this event??
    i woke up 4 hours ago. My number #1 ticket buyer had 501 points, I submitted my outfit and now 4(!!!) hours later she is still wearing the same outfit, only she now has 539 points. Please explain this Glu, and yes I check my game every hour. 
    Yep I seen this happening in my ts group aswell and it happens with every ticket buyer, really annoying knowing that they haven't submit a new look yet their points go up by 40-50 points. It's not like their points go up after 1h (which is understanable since you can stack up free+bought ticket to submit more than two looks at once) but their points go up without changing look 3-4h later.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Yessss @tyranda! If it was only 1 hour, I would understand why, since we only see the last submitted outfit but it could have been more, but 4 hours later?? And its not because of unlocking since its the same top + pants + shoes, no way you can unlock 3 items at once
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

‼️sparkler spotted on ios just now‼️

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited July 2019

New personal best
    hackers can burn in hell
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    My voting booth is always super glitchy, with bad wifi I can understand it takes long to load but even with good strong signal I get to vote on 5 at the most looks then it doesnt want to load until I close and reopen the game. It makes it super frustrating that im at a point where i dont even bother to try and vote and looks. It just annoys me so much. Is this happening to anyone else?

I did a bride look just for fun😂. Needless to say, it didnt go well with the voters😂
    Well, you were definitely on theme because you unknowingly essentially recreated P!nk’s wedding look!

@LostInAnImage

Thank you @LostInAnImage I love this😍. Pink is one of my favorite artists❤️
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Finished this event and this hair is gorgeous! 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Finallyyyyyyyyyy 😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍
    i have been waiting for this moment for a year now! I spent so many Kstars chasing it
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just submitted the sparkle on iOS! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I’m so frustrated I need a Solid 50 (is my last ticket) to win the hair🥺😢
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.